This picture will go down in history as the face of terrorism in the 21st century...

This picture will go down in history as the face of terrorism in the 21st century. This is the biggest news event in decades.

This is what a terrorist looks like. Anyone who says otherwise is probably just like him.

Attached: 1552646038886.jpg (380x285, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/t7f29j.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2018
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did zoomers forget osama bin laden already

Islam killed people of every other religion in old times
Now it is our duty to destroy islam

This post sounds like something the terrorist who committed this attack would say.

he's based and redpilled
that mosque was bragging about replacement migration and he did something about it

>Didn't even beat the Pulse Nightclub shooters score.
I don't care that people with brown skin died. Because people with brown skin don't care when white people die.

if nobody does anything our descendants will be massacred and enslaved under sharia law
it's simple math and centuries of evidence of how these people operate

Doesn't matter, this event will go down in history while the pulse nightclub whatever is already forgotten. I can only vaguely remember the name but none of the details.

I've seen and heard that same sentence after every terror attack

This one is very different. It's already received more than 9/11 levels of constant coverage worldwide.

I'm British and every new station here has had it as their main story for the last 24 hours. That's more coverage than 9/11 got here when it happened.

Regardless his message seems to have resonated with a lot of people.

His actions and methods make him a terrorist, that label is true. But it doesn't matter if people end up agreeing with his actions

Yeah, that guy you replied to is definitely him. """"Shitposting"""" from jail. Yep.

That's not what I'm saying, retard. I'm saying that it's not a good thing to sound exactly like someone who committed a fucking TERRORIST attack.

And yes, he is a terrorist despite 99% of people and the media refusing to call him one because he's white.

>media refusing to call him a terrorist because he's white
What country/region are you from?

What makes you think this event will be forgotten any later?

>And yes, he is a terrorist despite 99% of people and the media refusing to call him one because he's white.
he's a hero

Does it matter? No one ever calls white terrorists terrorists, they're always "lone wolfs" or "mentally unwell".

Yeah because thousands isnt nearly as memorable as 49

Attached: GettyImages-1161124.0.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

terrorist to others
hero to us

may you live on forever in our hearts kebab remover

Would you be surprised if muslims called isis heroes?

I pulled my foreskin outwards while reading your reply. It made a satisfyingly wet, popping sound.

It's not all about the numbers. One person died at Charlottesville yet it's still talked about to this day, how many other single murders can that be said for?

nope, especially if it was their sect sunni or whatever

only the people who wanted a reason to enact censorship and blame trump made a big deal about that fat bitch having a heart attack

were they really? like demonstrably?
I'm interested in a source.

No matter how much you try to pretend racism is somehow "smart," you just end up looking like a teenage aspie with internet access.

Attached: giphy-3.gif (480x184, 819K)

Nobody gives a fuck about Charlottesville lmao

Are we not going to talk about

The Pulse shooting
ISIS beheadings
The 2 WTC attacks
The shoe bomber
The train bomber
The NYC truck attack
The Stockholm attack
The Barcelona attacks
The london bridge attack
The Ariana Grande concert attack
The palm Sunday attack

They are trying to make a hero out of the guy who tried to squeeze past the shooter and died.

I don't know why. But they are succeeding. Imgur is spreading the word just as Reddit does, the delusion is real my friends.

What are you basing this upon?
I see pretty widespread condamnation quite on the contrary.

>other terrorists kill innocent people
>(((your))) terrorist kills innocent people as revenge
Wow, that 12D chess in action

People will forget about this in a month. It'll only be used by white women on twitter here and there to justify their desire for brown cock.

All of those combined aren't as newsworthy as this event is. ISIS attacks are old, tired news.

They weren't alive then, so how can they "never forget" if they never remembered?

This was posted on their facebook and removed after the shooting
files.catbox.moe/t7f29j.webm

people will forget about it in a week, a month tops

Attached: 1525970044756.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Anyone who views this is probably going on a terrorism watchlist, just thought I'd let you guys know that. Not a good idea to try and justify a terrorist attack.

Why do right wingers love using whataboutism arguments so much? Honest question.
>Inb4 ur a leftist liberal!!! take THAT!!!!
I'm not.

I wish I was there to help him

Feels bad man

Attached: 1542425819931.png (400x400, 186K)

BASED poster stopping the circlejerk.

I mean, I skimmed through it but it's not like they're mentioning anything that anyone didn't already know.
Muslims have a higher fertility rate. They refuse to assimilate. They will be a majority in western countries in a few years. They will push for political changes because that's what they always have done.
I'm probably emigrating to iceland anyway in a few years, watching the west collapse from a comfy little hut in the middle of nowhere.

Brenton Tarrant was also once a teenager aspie with internet access

I'm probably already on a watchlist what's it matter.
Doesn't matter. The powers that be probably already know I'm too much of a fuckup to pose a threat to anyone but myself.

>implying he still isn't
Going on a shooting spree for attention from strangers on the internet is super alpha desu~

the media chooses what to be concerned about to influence a population
they're attempting to point out this hypocrisy

my problem with this shit is that the left is pushing from communism, restricted freedom of speech, etc., and any country that's muslim has sharia law which restricts freedom
the people who run the world like a population with no freedom
it's all mass media manipulation to cull an entire race of people
white men are the only group that votes for freedom and less government, it's no coincidence western nations are the most advanced

This guys is based he also had a manifesto like Elliot Rodgers

>Ir's no coincidence western nations are the most advanced

Except we're not

I'm with you. He just killed random people because they didn't fit his delusional bias. The irony of it is he isn't even full-blood white. He has Aboriginal ancestry too (the nose profile).

Zoomers were still shitting their pants when 9/11 happened.

there is no such thing as an innocent muslim. Their existence is guilt and their ideologies are guilt.

Not for attention you idiot
The muslims are scum of the world and need to be cleaned.
Islam is anti human.
And the dead children would have given birth to new Islamic invaders

it wasn't about being white
it was about muslim's replacement migration ruining the country

>zoomer faggot OP
>OMG A WHITE MALE
>HOW COULD HE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2018

This is a month alone in 2018. Take a look at this and shut the fuck up.

They even had some 100+ kills in there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2018

>He's a random white guy and does't don't fit my delusional bias (the nose)

Thanks for the insight, Schlomo

Kek he was a little bitch boy attention whore, although not near as desperate for attention as you clearly are.

How am I attention seeker MF
You don't even know or see me

I hope your mother has a heart attack but survive
But after months she may get assaulted by a Syrian refugee

Not all Muslims have the same personality. Just like the guy who attacked Munich. Not even joking, he renounced his religion, changed his name, and targeted other Muslims who bullied him.

How are you seeking attention by shitposting?? Does it need explained?

>Not every Muslim is a Muslim
>Muslim renounces Islam, changes name and attacks OTHER MUSLIMS who bullied him

Attached: 1542421098633.jpg (746x752, 54K)

He'll be forgotin about in a few weeks

A lot of people agree that muslims and immigration is a problem, that doesn't mean they're going to condone terrorist attacks.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/UD3tHTC

cs

Attached: akarin 19.png (419x398, 235K)

>that mosque was bragging about replacement migration and he did something about it
what?

Liberal elites kill more muslims daily in the middle east than right wingers have in the entire decade

what happend at char;pttesville again?

>over 700 people killed in Islamic terrorism in the last 30 days

>truck of peace attacks every 2 weeks for the past decade
>not all muslims okay? jesus

>one fat bitch gets a heart attack in the middle of the road and people think she's been ran over
>ALT RIGHT IS VIOLENT AND MUST BE STOPPED

OP might be correct but it's because the media and the leftist shits running it are all blatantly anti-white, not because this guy should be the face of terrorism. The Strayan's kill count was the same as the Muslim who shot up the gay club and it was much less than quite a few recent Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe.

Attached: parcel.png (737x507, 572K)

>it's okay for mudslimes to mow down or shoot dozens on people in Europe
>but this white guy is a terrorist
Smells like doublethink.
And it also feels like people have already forgotten about World Trade Center.

Attached: 1552726598700.jpg (796x1600, 309K)

Islam is not a race but a terror cult based on the actions of a mass murdering psycho who raped little children which words they must follow word for word without exceptions, that's the thing it differs from Christianity, the Bible isn't meant to take word for word like the Quran is.

Attached: 1552640953173.jpg (724x469, 105K)

>They are trying to make a hero out of the guy who tried to squeeze past the shooter and died.
why? everyone says he clearly tried to escape

I'll rephrase it then. Not everyone from the Middle East and Africa have the same personality.

It's just like saying a white redneck from Georgia would be the same as cuck-faced hippie from Seattle. Same ethnicity, two different ideologies.

Therefore reinstating my claim that we are more politically divided based on personality than race or nationality.

>just because your group is white and mine isnt doesnt mean everyone in my group is like my retarded racist anti-white caricature of you heheee!!

Attached: 1548185535262.png (788x739, 521K)

>vietnam: the post
I rest my case.

Attached: My_Lai_massacre (1).jpg (714x486, 292K)

>who is Breivik?
>who is Osama Bin Laden?

Attached: breivik comfy.jpg (395x392, 26K)

did everyone just forget this shit happens weekly in burgerland

Attached: _98122358_yourimage-261-e1506945523361.jpg (660x660, 41K)

fuck him and fuck you.

literally I have a face similar to that.

It Ain't Me starts playing in the distance.

>did everyone just forget this shit happens weekly in burgerland
>implying that country music festive shootibnf actually hapend

He was a paid actor. Watch the video. The shotgun looks legit, but you can't see shit when he shoots.

The rifle is obviously fake. No blood, bulletholes, recoil, smoke, muzzleflash. Dead bodies in places where he hasn't even shot. When he shoots the person in black clothes after entering the building it looks like BBs coming out of his gun.

So much fkin faggotery and edgelords here. Ballsy keyboard warrior should have been near the mosque to see if they could keep there nice words or run like every fucking mammal in the world

False, that was a different mosque that he originally planned to attack but then changed his mind.
Why don't people read the damn manifesto

what is the proof that they posted this

This.
This massacre will be another statistic 6mo from now. As sad as it is, it's true.

Attached: 1916820_759539050856668_8819770541875614960_n.jpg (523x523, 20K)

I thought this was the face of terrorism

Attached: 1552662725158.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

Eastern orthodox here. Of course the bible is meant to be taken word for word. Problem is the interpretation... our interpretation lead us to where we are today. Muslims were lead to the quran and islam religion, and where they are today.

Also, please don't read my post as defending this sick fuck...

Attached: 1508822087135.jpg (786x576, 173K)

Nice digits friend, they of course are trying to blame whitey for being violence perpetrators and terrorist, but it's just an attempt to blame the victim and silence those that point towards the truth, they don't want the Kalergi plan to stop, they don't want, specially from Europe, a wake up towards a mass rejection of foreigners, this is what they fear when things like this pop up worldwide, this is what they fear when Europeans stay disarmed trough the whole continent, intelligent and conscious armed people are way more dangerous than rabid subhumans wielding them.

believe me we won't let you forget that face op :^)

how in the hell do you fake that? didn't he stream it on Jow Forums infinity chan? while talking to everyone

You're ruining his sense of smug superiority

damn, why are white people so aggressive and virile? How many bitches do you think already want to fuck him?

Put down the crack pipe user. Get some help.

Attached: picard.jpg (720x540, 88K)

What kinda drugs did u use? So i can avoid it. It's real. It was streamed too. Many recordings and edgy memes are made out of it. Get real man.

You're just a retard honestly.

Probably by white people, statistically speaking.

>he claims he followed the news in 2001
How old are you, larping faggot?

where can I read it? I googled it by name but it says error 403 :/

Attached: tumblr_myecuwtMLB1t1h700o1_500.gif (500x280, 722K)

>hurrr why are news talking about a terrorist who killed 50 civilians, he's a good boi dindu nuffin
Fucking Jow Forumsshits

>This is what a terrorist looks like. Anyone who says otherwise is probably just like him.
Anyone who thinks terrorism has ever had a certain look to them is honestly worst than the actual terrorists.

Why that one and not this one? This guy killed even more people and did so in a real country.

If it didn't happen with Mass Killing White Guy #162834885 it's not going to happen with Mass Killing White Guy #162834886.

Attached: las-vegas-shooter-secret-government-planes-pp.jpg (540x400, 47K)

So if i just dont care I am like him? Hmm weird.