Can we get another /balts/thread going? Come on baltbots. Let's share our experiences

Can we get another /balts/thread going? Come on baltbots. Let's share our experiences

Attached: Baltic_states_regions_map.svg.png (250x364, 79K)

Let's settle. Is Adam Mickiewicz polish, or lithuanian?

Attached: Snapchat-381572211.jpg (1080x1920, 531K)

i dunno about that but i was thinking of visiting the baltic when i go to poland, how it be there?

eestibros belong to the Great Finnish Khanate

Attached: DCDF50AF-4751-4DBD-8BD4-BBCA32752840.jpg (743x634, 119K)

I know that Latvia is really beautiful. Not so much Lithuania or Estonia, but Latvia is really worth it

It's spring, so it's pretty nice. What are your concerns? I recommend avoiding drunk people.

Suomi best empire

Attached: iamfinnish.jpg (1079x1079, 103K)

Went to Riga once, it's indeed pretty beautiful. The old-town is prettier than in Vilnius

More like, avoiding Russian people. Drunk people in the old Town of Riga are legitimately the sweetest people. But only if u get near the nice places, not some zoomer clubs

Lately I've been stalking some (i think) latvian girl on Instagram. She looks like typical e-girl. But she posts screens of good anime and some Jow Forums shit. Fuck I hope she uses r9k

Idk how drunk can Latvians get. I once got in a fight (me and like 7 friends vs 3 guys). I was acting like a retard though. The "fighting" started in a bus, and continued in one of the most popular bus stops.

Does she have pink hair?

Not concerned, just want to know it is cause it's either baltic or I'll go down to Slovakia and Czechia. Either way I have to return to Poland cause I'm flying out of the Caucases and flight options are really limited.

I'm not going to any clubs, I'm early 20s but I still hate clubs.

Oh I was probably gonna have to stick to just Lithuania

Yeah, she has like pink goth theme going on

Lads there's this place called "Geek Cafe" in Vilnius near the train station. Supposedly it's full of anime stuff n shit. Anyone ever been there?

Only a basedboy loser would go to a place like this, lmao

>3.4k likes
Thanks america for indoctrinating our youth with multiculturism bullshit
Europe is fucking doomed, the only reason why we're not flooded with africans and arabs yet is because we're too poor for them but its coming

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-114413~2.png (712x1010, 649K)

Besides Ryga its not much different from lithuania, id say even slightly worse as most cities look like they have not had any change since soviets

>African man holding an African flag
What's wrong here?

My dad's ancestry DNA kit flagged him for 99% eastern European, his parents were both Latvian but they died before I was born, I really wish I could of met them to know more about Latvian culture and life since we live in Australia

Gee, I wonder why lack of nationalism is a problem here. Now let's add more laws to be exactly like the west.

Latvia faggot here. AMA

How does it feel living in a country with the most beautiful girls?

Probably miserable, they are gold diggers and love sand niggers

Maybe it's burnout or something, but i lived in Riga for 19 years and it's very bland now, barely anything interesting happens and nothing to see here, because only 3 things you can see is alot of statues, statue of liberty and Elder-Riga, which is basically your local renaissance fair

Attached: 1526669746073.png (652x478, 463K)

Lack of nationalism is a problem due to our young people exposure to western media that explains nationalism as racist xenophobic ideology and constantly pushes "diversity" everywhere
Of course nationalism is only bad in white countries, black panther featured a literal black ethnostate that isolated itself from immigrants and liberals ate that shit up as progressive

Attached: 1532327893859.webm (532x300, 1.85M)

Well me being a kissless virgin at 20 says it all i think.

Wanna change that? Latvian fembot here

>Latvian fembot here
putting on a dress doesnt make you a girl

You will either find alot of friends or be a victim for everyone in here, we don't cause much violence here, but it's more like social torture if you fuck up a sentence. Latvian people are Judge, Jury and Executioners of your social status

Nice bait. But i guess i could use a bot friend as well. Where u at? Im in Riga

Attached: 1542745940790.jpg (366x360, 25K)

>with the most beautiful girls?
this is a meme repeated by foreigners (mostly arabs) that lead our women to believe it's true, they go for our women because they're much more easily attainable, just dont be a poorfag. Scandinavian women are most beautiful, baltic women are poor man's nordic girls

Attached: 2ba3c7611da0e439033fad5117f45614.jpg (731x1024, 118K)

Not a bait. Could prove u that, I'm also from Riga

yes, show bra or something with timestamp, the thought that there are fembot sluts near me turns me the fuck on

There are no girls on the internet. Its either a 12 yo kid or the FBI. Bet tu izmanto discord? Add me (BaffledBanana#3363) tad tev iedossu latviessu discord servera invite, kur ir actual sievietes un vecci. Driiz meatup veidojaas.

Attached: fzf5dxgjp6cy.jpg (600x626, 46K)

Iztikshu, labaak krievus gaazeeshu taakaa auschwitzaa nekaa runaat ar latvieshiem. Vari pakaarties ar savu discordu

Attached: a6udxjd15day.png (458x429, 223K)

Not a slut, sorry.
Kapec lai kaads taisiitu meetup lol. But yeah sure, adding u

>Not a slut, sorry.
>kissless virgin at 20
>Wanna change that?
if you are offering sex to random dude that you don't know you are definitely a slut

oh shit, my /balt/ threads always died out, good to see another one

Is there a lithuanian robot discord?

Attached: arallinJUST.png (944x1114, 618K)

es ar savu behu tev iegaazeshu tieshi sirdii

Itkaa man buutu sirds ar ko iegaazt

ble tads emo puika, seksigi. iedo discord

Nu es nebiju domaajis emo veidaa, vairaak ka sociaali man nav sirds. Un nee, man nav iemesla dot, jo es nerunaaju ar sveshiniekiem. It iipashu 4chanaa, kur visi ir anoniimi un vajag turpinaat buut anoniimiem

>be estonian
>steal all the islands from latvia

Attached: 1552648460711.jpg (470x470, 51K)

what do balts think of slavs?

worse than niggers, fuck em all

slav culture is cancer

Hate em, they are the reason i have a nasty scar on my face, an unstable body and mind

lithuanians like poles though right?

Nobody gives a shit about poles.

Don't care about Poles, i'm neutral to them. Russians can go to hell, they made me into scarface (aside from drugs)

Finland is over. I hand our torch to Eesti

Attached: c333897f.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

what obligations do we get with that torch?
pls no somalians

Just remembered being in a summer camp, where there wasa nice estonian girl. I had completely forgotten about her. Thanks /balt/

>having your own general on Jow Forums
Yikes. Tells you a lot about what sort of place Baltics really are.

Attached: Form Over Function.png (600x600, 221K)

What's the best country for fucking women?

Taiwan is my guess.

better than having tranny/gay and other faggotry generals

How are things back at home, Latviabros?
t. migrant since 2012

2cXVJZT

Come here Lith-bros

Attached: uwu.gif (295x300, 106K)

I'm like 24, bedhead, been a pure hikimori for 4 straight years...

how to find a riga gf while being a liberator, lads?

gib Lithuanian gf

Stay away from our wamen you fucking sand nigger, we have the lowest birthrate in europe already

Lads, let me tell you, I thought the Baltic states and the Balkans were the same until this thread. Sorry that I have been mixing that up my entire life. Are you all slavs as well or no?

no, we're not, also we all despise slavs

negrai

Culturely he's from Poland, geographically he's from Lithuania