Bruh, look at dis dood

Was it caused by manlet rage?

Attached: IMG_20190316_153313.jpg (477x352, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43QZ12wWTtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he was just a pol psycho retard. #notallmanlets

I knew he was ugly but I excepted him to be taller.

Attached: 1552643519620.jpg (1614x1044, 386K)

LMAO

BALDLETS AND MANLETS BTFO

Is he a happa?

Listen here, you disgusting fucking neckbeard tranny. I'll give you to the count of ten to get the fuck out of my thread.

ONE...

TWO...

TEN!

*BANG*

Attached: 1548446863580.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Nope.

>Just a ordinary White man,28 years old. Born in Australia to a working class,low income family.
>My parents are of Scottish,Irish and English stock.

His eyes are so chinky.

Bro, they put his ass in a dress. Hahaha.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

I know some dude whose parents are from afghanistan and he looks exactly like the shooter. The only difference is that he has brown hair and green eyes. lmao

Attached: 1552386712908.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

How does it feel to push people over the edge by blackmail until they kill themsevles user? Did it make ur feminine picker hard?

look at his little arms lmao

He looks pretty cute and normal in most of those pics. Scary how deranged someone can become, wonder what personal demons ate away at him internally that caused him to do such a demented thing.

He looks like a pewdiepie subscriber to me.

GUITARS ARE WEAPONS OF TERRORISM

Notice how all these cowardly white boys that play shoot em up pick places where their victims are defenseless and taken by surprise. They are too pussy to deal with someone shooting back.

All spree killers are like that though.

Attached: 1552634804862.jpg (1024x804, 98K)

He looks Finnish

Being under 6 feet, or having a dick under 6 inches, is pretty much required to get to that level of redpill

Notice how having a "fair fight" is completely irrelevant and not the point whatsoever. You prove nothing by pointing this out because it's obvious in the first place. The idea is to do as much "damage" as possible.

You're a brainlet.

>personal demons
He had none. The problem that he was Australian, AKA subhuman.

and no-one's asking why that sandnigger had a gun?

He grabbed the gun off one of the shooters iirc.

The fucking legend that he is has proverbially risen above his genetic station and is honourarily 6'11.
He looks normal, dicktard!
Good tactics my nigger, that's how we conquered the world and that's how we'll burn it down.
Hopefully the NZ gun lobby can use this to argue that guns are good and not allow a gun ban like Howard did here.
Neck yourself, poofter!

Next shooter right here, get him Feds!

Any real man is never taken by surprise, and always has their EDC gun at the ready for when this exact kind of event strikes.

You, and everyone not carrying for self defense, are the real pussy here. You and all your liberal retard friends can keep talking shit behind your armchairs and internet connection, but when push comes to shove, you're the first fucking faggots to start crying and freaking out without any idea of what to do.

Only pussies get taken by surprise.
I'm really glad you're posting this on Jow Forums, since I can tell by your sheer autism in this post, and the website you frequent, you are confirmed a beta virgin loser who will never even go outside to encounter any of these scenarios in the first place.

Which makes you the ultimate pussy.

australia doesnt have feds you fucking yank

So depressing seeing an unloveable manlet in seemingly "normal" photos. It's like you can see him trying everything. Learning guitar with a buzz cut. Working out and wearing designer jeans. Travelling the world. All as a lonely unlovable manlet. All futile.

Dear feds, thanks to Howard the Coward I do not have any guns so please leave me alone.
I'm not even a real racist, I have an Asian gf and a number of Arab friends.

He had a gf, he's a normalfag. Fuck him.

Not him, but just because we don't call the AFP "feds" doesn't mean they aren't basically the same thing.

>The fucking legend that he is
Meh, can you honestly say he couldn't have done some much bigger/better shit? I mean he's used up his whole life on this one meh act and did a pretty sloppy job even with such a basic bitch plan.

Most countries have some FBI Iike agency, I'm certain they're monitoring here and 8ch right now.

He made a fucking baller video, that's good enough for me.
Yes he should have blown up a power station or aimed for a logistical target or something but this is better than nothing.

Any true aussie wouldn't even be defending a fucking american in the first place
your red white and blue is showing all over and you can't lie your way out of it.

Aside from you obviously samefagging with reddit social finesse techniques, you're just fucking stupid and it's a shame you weren't on the receiving end of the heat in that mosque

Seriously though I would love it if they took him to meet a convicted ISIS terrorist, I bet their conversation would be really interesting.

I like how everytime this is brought up or mentioned, these cuck stormfront/pol tards ignore it because they know it is true.

You need to neck yourself mate, under a train today.

There's literally no way to have a fair fight with a gun though, it's basically a weapon designed for cowards. You can kill someone without having to even go near them and you're at no risk.
Atleast with a sword you put yourself at risk everytime you fight.

>He made a fucking baller video, that's good enough for me.
Sure the video is a HQ goal he accomplished here(but even that he did a meh job with, cut short, distributed badly so we only have the LQ version, not nearly as entertaining as it could have been), it's just ridiculous that you'd toss the rest of your life(not even considering the other people he had involved who evidently sucked even more) for this one act and do a totally shit job of it. I mean ffs people have some standards, I'm very unimpressed.

>Yes he should have blown up a power station or aimed for a logistical target or something but this is better than nothing.
Well I'm not knocking him for that as his target was muslims and I suppose I can forgive him for the general meh plan since he believed this one act would start a meaningful chain of events(completely wrong imo but I can't knock him for his delusions). He should have looked for something like some large muslim-related festival-type thing in NZ and bombed/shot that up instead, just obvious ideas like this that show he put no real effort into his planning at all.

Mass murderers just aren't a very creative or intelligent bunch it seems.

>"Racism is bad! You can't change the way you were born!"
>"Hahaha! Look at him! He was born short!"
Why are n*rmalfags such hypocrites?

Attached: saddam laugh.jpg (380x480, 42K)

Whatever you say, champ.
Guns are efficient, that's all that matters you honourcuck.
I wouldn't judge him by how shit his accomplices were.
And who knows how many innocent girls will remain unraped by all those kebabs being removed, that's an achievement.
I dunno, there's beauty in simplicity. He set himself a task and he did it, I don't really mind that it could have been done better.

They're just fueling the fire brother, beta uprising now!

youtube.com/watch?v=43QZ12wWTtA

Attached: 524521254.png (680x532, 423K)

Nowhere near the entertainment value of the guerilla warfare copypasta, but I'll give you a (You) for trying.

>I wouldn't judge him by how shit his accomplices were.
Involving retards in your life ending criminal schemes is definitely something worthy of being judged over.

>I dunno, there's beauty in simplicity. He set himself a task and he did it, I don't really mind that it could have been done better.
Sure but this was basically his lifes work and he did a pretty shit job which I feel like he would agree with me on and he will agree more as time goes on as all he has now is time to think about the act which is what he should have been doing before he did it.

Such a terrible trolling attempt. Don't waste your time replying to this retard, newfags

Look at the magnitude of autism in this post. It's incredible, truly, how daft you are given DIRECT social cues on this imageboard, and yet, here you are, either loftily emitting a 0/10 troll attempt with a post like this, or truly reflecting legitimate mental disorder in your lack of capacity to contribute anything worthwhile in response.

It takes a real big man to make a post this retarded, doesn't it?

>ugly
you're a fucking retard
he looks more decent than 90% of this fucking board which looks like this
pic related
it's 90% of this board

Attached: mclovin.jpg (767x431, 39K)

*shoots you in the back of the head*
heh..nothing personnel..kid..

Yes he had a gf. Thank god he wasn'tone of us. The media is always quick to blame incels.

it bugs me because he looks happy in those pictures

Manlets should be locked away for society's safety

t. 6'4" OP (virgin loser)

And yet politicians want upstanding citizens like that man not to purchase weapons for self defence.
Imo that deranged faggot should attacked bilderberg meeting instead of innocent civilians. Then he would've been a hero.
You fags cheering him on for killing people who are in the same boat as us are fucking retarded

not going to be so happy when he gets extradited to Saudi Arabia.

>He looks normal
Please gauge your eyes out and kys

he's even fucking meming in the picture
what in the fuck

Why wouldn't he be?
Unlike the other shooters, this guy was a chad. I've seen pictures of him with a bunch of girls.

>this short ugly man followed a bunch of extreme deranged autists and ruined his life so some other autists in a thread like this can worship
You can't even pay me to be this guy Jesus that's sad and now someone's gonna post him with a gal to say "no he wuznt he had qt gf and live" or something

Attached: 1511067829820.png (449x1197, 67K)

Damn, really? must be hard to walk around with balls that fucking massive

Such a shame that kids are becoming radicalized at as young as 9.

Absolutely based. I wanna give that man a second gun.

Like the dude that chased them off I mean. Plz don't hurt me fbi.

...but I thought guns were bad?

>wonder what personal demons ate away at him internally that caused him to do such a demented thing.

nothing. this is all part and parcel of living in a diverse society

>cowardly white boys that
except he has more balls than you LOL!

>pick places where their victims are defenseless
that's literally the point, retard

>too pussy to deal with someone shooting back.
it's not that, they just wanted as many people to die as possible, to get more recognition for their ideas.

how much of a brainlet are you? LOL

Her name was Ebba Akkerlund.

I'm 6'3 and 8 inches so not really.

>I'm 6'3 and 8 inches so not really.
And you're on this forum sure thang buddy let me guess you're a pure Nordic strongman with an IQ of 200 as well

Up to you whether or not you want to believe it, it's just hard to take a baseless assumption seriously if the only evidence you have for it is blatant denial of anyone saying otherwise.

>And you're on this forum
so what is your issue? ugly? fat? such a pathetic inferiority complex you try to find the biggest "collection of losers" to make fun of?

LOL!

this "terrorist mass shooter" got more, and better, pussy than you ever have or will

This is what being subverted by propagandists does to you. He started seeing the enemy behind every corner and so he decided to murder a bunch of innocent young men.
Really, if there is one thing people should take away from this is that they need to reevaluate their relationship with the political entertainment (read: propaganda) they consume.

Well since I have two replies may you post a picture of yourself oh 6'3 8 inches guy
I'm 6'2 skinny with an average face literally nothing remarkable about that however if someone brags about being 6 foot with a large dick pretty much everyone knows that's a lie. No inferiority complex I'm just not naive also I my family has ten cats in total and they stayed with me at some point so think twice bitch. Imagine bumlicking and saving this guys reputation with "he got sooo much poosy loosar wit inferior complax"

Attached: 1539164653478.jpg (900x900, 52K)

>this "terrorist mass shooter" got more, and better, pussy than you ever have or will
and he is about to get more dick too.

>Well since I have two replies may you post a picture of yourself oh 6'3 8 inches guy
I'm not going to get banned just to prove something online. How about you prove to me that you're 6'2 in that case?

Point is I can't prove it so why would you trust me? Anyone who says they're above 6 foot is somewhat believable but muh dik is 8 inches ain't and both aren't believable especially when they bring this up on a thread like this.

Looks like a botato sack to me

isn t he like 5 foot 9 or 10?

Why can't it be 8 inches? Does it matter if you don't and never will use it and it only reaches that under very specific conditions (I can't get that hard unless it's cold)?
It's about as believable as you saying everyone on Jow Forums is some insecure short person with a small dick.

But everyone on Jow Forums isn't a short small dick person and I doubt it's 8 inches because that's extremely rare and it's coming from what I presume are different dudes on an anonymous forum everyday. It's like asking why isn't it believable my dick is 12 inches?

Yeah those two guys are both 5'11" or 180 cm for you eurocucks

If it was very short (

spoken like a true low iq jealous nonwhite.

But then if it was you could post your dick was 8 inches because you'd want to prove the original dude wrong. 2.5 inches above the average on a dick is relatively massive in terms of dick size the chances of that are extremely small which is why it isn't really believable. Especially on a forum where this seems to be common.

They have to be taller I am 5 foot 9 and I don t look that small next to a 6 foot man

That's how it actually looks man. I'm 5'9 too. We are midgets.

>But then if it was you could post your dick was 8 inches because you'd want to prove the original dude wrong
I could do this about anything though. For example it just happened to be on the subject of penis length. If for example, the comment, hypothetically, instead said "poltards/stormfags don't own dogs" I could say that was incorrect because I do own a dog.
8 inches isn't unbelievable either, largest penis is something like 14 inches and that's well above 8 inches.

So don't believe it unless it's likely to be true and a statistical anomaly doesn't mean an 8 inches dick isn't fucking rare.

Attached: 1509364769989.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Largest dick isn't 14 inches retard.

Right, so unless as a statistic it makes up more than 50% of the given group population you shouldn't believe it? It's hard to disprove a statement if you automatically ignore everything that contradicts it.
13.5 inches, close enough.

What if I got hard and then gently moved my big dick in between your ass cheeks, then slid it right into your butthole?

>Ugly manlet
I suddenly don't feel so bad for always snatching off their hats and holding it up above their heads in school

Damn he looks so different and younger. I never thought he was 28 when I watched the video. He became too invested in pol bullshit he even looks like a pol fag.

I am so proud of this community(unironically)!

Attached: 1552722615834.jpg (436x1024, 99K)

they are oblivious to the fact that their actions are the whole reason short people are so resentful

what's his actual height though?