MY COWORKERS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR LISTENING TO THIS KIND OF MUSIC

MY COWORKERS MAKE FUN OF ME FOR LISTENING TO THIS KIND OF MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=p-o_bMkzOW0&index=3&list=RDo_j0tc0njUY

Attached: 1548634686639011098.jpg (487x287, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRlAY486hVg
youtube.com/watch?v=bdK33aMs4O4
youtube.com/watch?v=QsdGUCSP4BU
youtube.com/watch?v=AkYmtvmIQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ivZhlKTvueo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha weeb

So they should

This is really fucking gay, OP.

Attached: 1552687442650.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Enjoy what you enjoy, but for the love of god don't share this with normies. If it wasn't for the anime it would just a be a dance/pop song anyway which they all love.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of a guilty pleasure.

I often listen to r/a/dio at work but no one has found out yet. I actually find it cringy when 50 year olds at work listen to death metal and beyonce

To be fair this is really gay
Don't share autistic shit you do or like with normies and they'll leave you alone

This shit is fucking ass. What the fuck are you doing listening to nightcore as an adult you colossal faggot?

Attached: 1535992186857.jpg (750x640, 36K)

You're a grown man user. Admittedly I'm also a stupid weeb, but you can never let anyone find out about it.

and this in a time where weebdom is nearly mainstream and reflected in high fashion and pop culture.
You must be looking like you're in your forties for this to be that weird. I think chances are your coworkers just wanted to make fun of you regardless and this was just great fodder for them.

I thought it was just chiptune at first, which is mostly okay, but 16 seconds in I realized your coworkers are completely right for shaming you. Unless you're 15 this is in no way okay.

>Revealing normies that you listen to non-mainstream music
Just find 1 mainstream musician and know their songs and you'll be fine, NEVER tell people about your weird tastes they can't handle that.
t. Kpopfag

Attached: IMG_20190108_104330.jpg (1830x1359, 309K)

Image sharing your music taste with others.
You played yourself OP.

Attached: 1528820202383.gif (511x512, 139K)

>this in a time where weebdom is nearly mainstream and reflected in high fashion and pop culture
you faggot weebs keep saying this but it's not true
"Anime" is "mainstream" meaning many people are watching super commercial animaus, like SAO or what have you

But that's been true since 20y with shit like dragon ball etc

The absolute gay pedo faggot nigger autism expressed in OP is absolutely not mainstream

this is a bop, OP. thanks for the rec!

fuck them I listen to kawaii music

youtube.com/watch?v=PRlAY486hVg

>listening to cringey weeb shit
>letting your coworkers know you listen to weeb shit

who cares if you are alpha everything you do is socially acceptable. I make everything I do cool and people copy my style. I bet I can make wearing anime shirts cool .

Luvoratory is pretty nice user, don't worry.

Attached: 1409023833408.jpg (450x447, 49K)

>caring about what normalfags think of you

>Letting your coworkers find out what you listen to
It's your own fault, user. Your supposed to keep this to yourself.

Attached: 1491700309719.png (650x650, 10K)

>who cares if u are alpha everything u do is socially acceptable. I make everything I do cool and people copy my style. I bet I can make wearing anime shirts cool

Attached: DhYtoLwWsAAO92P.jpg (639x613, 40K)

>likes weeb shit enough to show his co workers his weeb music
>gets upset when they think its fucking stupid

What did you think was going to happen?

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 29K)

faggotboi

They should, you don't even listen to good weeb music.
youtube.com/watch?v=bdK33aMs4O4
youtube.com/watch?v=QsdGUCSP4BU
youtube.com/watch?v=AkYmtvmIQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ivZhlKTvueo

Really you just gotta have normal music on standby to show people if they ask what you listen too come on man first rule in the book

Attached: 1552495559602.jpg (361x214, 76K)

omg it sounds like videogame music

can you recommend more music lile this please OP

That's funny tho because most people listen to some pansy ass shit when they're not really about it, and when you put real street shit everybody shuts up real quick. To me that weeb shit and the generic hip hop/nu-male music that's posted on the radio is the same shit.