I'm almost 20 and I still haven't gotten a job. Anyone else know this feel?

I'm almost 20 and I still haven't gotten a job. Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1549035888985.jpg (720x952, 49K)

>18
>still unemployed
AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1508979802070.jpg (300x360, 59K)

yes because I'm 23 and still haven't had a job. I reccomend pushing as much as you can without wearing yourself down, because every year you'll look back and think "great, wasted another year"

I'm 31 and in the same position. Get on my level plebs

testing
bloxor

How have you not got a job? Bad resume? Nothing decent in your area?

20 and still at home jobless. I was at college for a whopping 3 months before my anxiety and depression took over. I hate life.

Attached: 1478949625754.jpg (633x758, 67K)

I'm also 31 and haven't worked since 2011. Very scared of the future.

Same, literally me
0 skills or experience, competing with older, more experienced people

in the exact same boat

holy fuck what is wrong with you shitheads? where the fuck do you live? how hard are you trying? employment is higher in the us today than it has been in a fucking shitlong time.

the thing is, i know people like this. they are smart and have absolutely zero ambition. useless as fuck. they smoke weed and jerk off all day. the lack of meaning creates depression which leads to more of the same. what a fucking shitty life.

no sympathy from me get your shit together you fucking pussies

Attached: john_goodman.jpg (1724x1013, 342K)

33 I think I lost the track
Never worked a day of my life
Leeching from parents, government and online hustling lead me to a comfy life

It really isn't bad, is it? I hear people trying to describe it (from an outsider's perspective, obviously trying to plant anxiety and shame seeds in their mind) as being miserable and boring and sad. But I don't think it would be. What's the worst part of it?

Just because you're boring as fuck and get depressed when you can't bust your ass for bossie doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. Widen your horizons, wagie.

Used to know that feel and then I started looking for a job and got one in less than a week.

Attached: 1534517195569 (2019_02_15 15_47_31 UTC).jpg (240x240, 6K)

Suck it up and start applying for retail and fast food, you'll have a job in no time

If I had my life over I would work in McDonalds at your age. I watched that McDonalds movie with Birdman expecting to be brainwashed into going out to eat at McDonalds but the fluid efficient operation really fascinated me to experience working there. Ever since looking at the staff they're all so young and happy and it has good benefits. (Yea McFags you hated it... it's still a jobs. Jobs suck).

If you think you're too good to work at McDonalds this is THE BIGGEST SETBACK weakness you could possibly have at your age. Let go of your dignity and your expectations of greatness and just make money. NO ONE CARES you work or have worked in McDonalds or a low prestige job. You never have to tell people and no one will remember.

Get a job. Use it to pay you through your driving license and get a car or a bike if you want to enjoy life. Once your driving getting work is very easy.

Let go your conscious self and the bullshit they drilled into you in school that everyone should have office jobs and degrees. Working is actually fun and you can quit literally whenever and have more money for even 1 month in work than several months NEET.

Attached: 1428362451735.png (720x486, 451K)

been working since I was 16. how does one go 4 years without work?
laughing at your lives

I didn't have a job until 21. Believe me once you've got money and independence, so much of the built up negativity from here will wash away -- even if your job fucking sucks. Find a temp agency and do odd job until you get somewhere you like; take initiative and willingness to learn, get along with others and you'll be hired.

I was 26 when I got my first job (28 now). I miss my NEET days so much. No regrets.

If you can survive comfortably without a job, what's the point in getting one?

Who gives a shit about your sympathy? Get back to frying my mc tendies wage fag.

Attached: 1549182486310.png (551x414, 298K)

I just got hired for a 3k/month internship until September. I'm 25. We're all gonna make it, bros.

Country, job?

Attached: 1552640320912.png (261x359, 8K)

Canada. Engineer at a manufacturer.

I got my first job shortly before my 21st birthday. Couldnt drive at the time either. It aint too late.

Yea, that's good and all, but what about the ones that don't have an engineering degree or no degree at all, they are fucked, don't give false hope.

Attached: 1450048503588.png (1600x900, 875K)

get a job you fuck dont listen to these blackpilled boomers they are actually really stupid people

The company hires people with no degree. They assemble things. Can you show up sober and able to work? Can your turn a wrench, read instructions, communicate with management and stand for a few hours? (Most work stations have sitting components to assembly but there are standing parts.)
You would be amazed how low the threshold to get a job actually is. In America something like 70% of people are obese, which makes them unable to do physical work. Just beat them.

How much do assemblers get paid?

15-16 an hour or so I think. I never asked but that's what Glassdoor said. Also everyone got a pay bump since last year because we got acquired by a bigger company. I wouldn't be shocked to find the average assembler with 5 years of experience making more than me.

Join the air force you plebs. I joined a year ago at 18 and now im getting paid to sit in a room/study and neet it up afterwards

Attached: OCPlToxUOar_qx_bSzalCxiT8RhpRQFoGa__S7uRxqE.png?width=945&auto=webp&s=614decc14f97b13d73da8a (945x768, 446K)

The unemployed are leeches that do not contribute to society

Most of Jow Forums already lied about some BS disability to get neetbucks and are no longer eligible to work in the military.

Not the guy you're responding to (and I have a rather good job), but there's no virtue in contributing to society - there is virtue in not being a leech/thief, though. I always support people who can get away with not paying taxes, for instance.

You know what I just did last month? I went on a trip to a cabin with a girl I've been fancying, rented a nice sportscar (mustang gt500), raced through some mountain roads and fucked her probably 8 times in the weekend.
Neetbucks cannot afford that shit.
I was so fucking bored of being online all day. That shit was not comfy. It became torture to me. Maybe I'm a subservient fuck, but it is more stimulating to me to go out.

>Neetbucks cannot afford that shit.
Someone who replied with "If you can survive comfortably without a job, what's the point in getting one?" isn't going to be the kind of person who values going on trips over comfort. What a dumb response. No one cares about your trip, fag.

On the other hand, people on welfare like that guy you were responding to should be killed for being thieves.

i was 22 until i had gotten my first job so theres that

Just like me. Since I got a job I am becoming functional member of society, but really I'd rather go back to my old self, play games and watch anime all day.
Becoming normal is a trap.

Better get on it ASAP. I'm 21, turning 22 in a couple months. My last job was when I was 17. I have been applying to every job in my area for literally a YEAR and I can't even get an interview anywhere. I got ghosted by fucking McDonald's. I have no idea what to do. I'm a healthy young male with no criminal history, I want to work more than anything, and I cannot get hired by anyone. I assume they see the 4-5 year work gap on my resume and they want nothing to do with me, but the longer I go without being hired the worse the gap becomes. I'm going fucking insane.

Attached: 1541797475591.jpg (3680x1848, 898K)

what are your interests ? maybe learn some skills on your own and start applying to jobs ?

thats what i did really... failed college , self taught myself some programming and got a job in a year

i'm 37 and have never got a job.

Attached: 1552690400082.png (698x717, 210K)

Why should i contribute to this shit society? Tax evasion FTW!!!

Attached: 1549366457087.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

25. Never worked a day in my life. All I do is sit at home and play video games all day. All the days look alike. All the years look alike.

You live in society that was built by other people. Without society you would not be alive or live your comfortable meaningless life at minimum.

Also

>evading taxes

Pay your taxes, nigger.

> be camwhore
> pay more in taxes than the CEO of amazon

fuck taxes

>implying the state gave me shit for free
Sorry but i see no reason to support this shit society, will abuse tax loopholes until its collapse or communism, then just move country. FUCK THIS SHIT SOCIETY.

Attached: 1550583047400.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

24. never worked a day in my live. recently got my b.sc in compi science. i hope to get neet$$$ in the future and make some extra $$$ online, with small programming jobs

>the employment numbers are true now because orange man good