How to find girls

Does anyone have any advice on how to find girls that are into typical gamer girl shit, its not like i can find them at bars or anything.

Just want a girl who wouldnt judge me for my nerdier interests

are there any dating sites or should i try discord?

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 180K)

look under literal rocks

thanks user ill try that!
This post is not muted for 2 seconds

Attached: PYcctav.jpg (600x800, 308K)

Youre going to need arcane powers to summon one

Depends how you feel about transsexualism

That might be a bit too hard for me

Attached: 11102009_967467059970991_5361181007846586305_n.jpg (640x640, 99K)

>online anywhere
>anime conventions
That's pretty much it, can't recognize 99% of them irl because they usually look pretty normal, just like you

I dont think i could get past the fact they have a male brain, men and women think differently which is why i like women

physically i dont care but the aging is an issue

Attached: 10253823_780260858699334_2644006488616769872_n.png (640x640, 663K)

Actually not a meme. Look into rock climbing. It barely qualifies as a sport, and normies will see it as such, but in reality it's the most based and tranquil thing you can do, right up there with going to church.
Which, coincidentally, is also where people seem to find girls.

I can't vouch for them being into nerd/robot hobbies like animu, because I'm not a weeb degenerate, but I can vouch for most of them being normal. You can single out most of the crazy ones by their weird hair colors.

Attached: 1551526568329.jpg (720x718, 71K)

>I'm not a weeb degenerate
your still a degenerate for using r9k, its a false distinction

i dont care for normie hobbies like rock climbing but ill look to similar shit

Attached: 1489484676313.png (1024x768, 1.27M)

Except all girls into rock climbing are turbo sluts

>rock climbing
>normie hobby
You're literally saying "I'm gonna climb this rock and I might die in the process." If you have a harness and somebody to hold your rope, the man holding the other end of the rope has your life in his hands. To achieve this you need either
1.) Complete knowledge of what you're doing.
2.) Complete lack of care for your life and the consequences of your actions.
3.) Complete faith in the man on the other end of the rope.
#1 is impossible to achieve; #2 is only applicable to the top 1% of robots; and #3 is impossible for normies to imagine. They have no faith, no belief, they cannot comprehend that at one moment the entirety of your being may rest in the hands of one mortal.
Normies don't have the mental capacity to understand what things like this do to a man. Normies have no dedication and would be unable to climb a simple 4a wall and gain any joy from it. They do not understand the highs brought on by a experience that isn't fully stimulated by the physical world.

And r9k isn't an anime board.
>citation needed
Like I said, you can filter out the crazies by looking at their hair color. This isn't limited to pink/blue/green and other unnatural colors; Women that dye their hair blonde are included here and should always automatically be assumed to be sluts.

i dont think you should be on this board or even site desu. you have little understanding of what a robot or a normie is
also this entire site is an anime site, dont like it? fuck off

>hurr durr no true scotsman
You know you're a retard when you feel compelled to gatekeep robotism. Not even replying to what I wrote, just "hurr I don't like you."
If you really wanted to point me to a normie board you would've given me directions to Jow Forums.

Ahh the old weebtard argument "it was a weeb site a decade ago so I'm gonna say it still is"

>outdoor hobby
>requires more than one person
>equipment and training facilities cost money
>have to be physically fit
>a fucking sport

im not "gate keeping", but you dont really fit in here so i dont see the point in you posting, my thread was about finding weeb girls and you wanna make it /rockclimbinggeneral/ i dont wanna find turbo roasties okay? i pointed you too those boards bc you seemed interested in those things but i guess you know more boards than me sorrry.

Why come here if you dont belong and give your dog shit advice, clearly you are a failed normie or a reddit fag who ended up here

yeah cause anime posting doesnt exist here anymore my bad i guess im living in the past

Attached: 1488259554026.jpg (560x510, 106K)

>outdoor hobby
You can't stay in your room and meet people.
>requires more than one person
That's what meeting people means. You could go alone if you like bouldering but you asked about meeting people.
>equipment and training facilities cost money
Equipment sure, you need like $40 for a pair of climbing shoes, but even those aren't really necessary. Facilities are free because they're literally rocks outside. Maybe a club membership if you want to borrow equipment and meet people through the club.
>have to be physically fit
Implying girls will warm up to you if you're a fat guy that can't run a mile? Unless you want a physically unfit girlfriend, you need to have at least basic fitness in check.
>a fucking sport
I explained above why it is not. You move 4 muscles once every minute.

>im not "gate keeping"
>you dont really fit in here
That's literally what gatekeeping is.
>my thread was about finding weeb girls and you wanna make it /rockclimbinggeneral/
I gave you two answers to meeting normal women you would want to interact with. You're the one that is actively choosing to debate one single option.
>i dont wanna find turbo roasties
I also explained this already.
>you seemed interested in those things
Interest does not equal activity. I would love to climb and go to church but as of right now I have only done either of those twice in my entire life.
>Why come here if you dont belong and give your dog shit advice, clearly you are a failed normie or a reddit fag who ended up here
>hurr durr more gatekeeping
>hurr durr more "I don't like you"
You type more like a Norman newfag than I do, Jesus Christ.
>faggot spacing
>passive aggressive redditspeak
>normalfag contractions and formatting
Stop dreaming about women and go find a psychiatrist, kid.

Attached: 1551267301490.gif (511x512, 105K)

>outdoor hobby
>You can't stay in your room and meet people.

can you stop pretending you read the fucking OP thats why you started sperging out about rock climbing

Do you think keeping normals our of Jow Forums is gatekeeping? sorry we arnt as inclusive as your precious leddit, you realise this board was meant to be a safe haven until fags like you came in

>formating meme
nice youve learnt like 3 phrases and memes gg, heres an upvote

Attached: 1483675514006.jpg (900x969, 103K)

I only like anime and video games. Where's the right girl for me?

I'm a girl who obviously likes those and let me tell you, no girl like me with a healthy bmi will take a guy who *only* likes them. unless you're attractive of course.

good thing i have other hobbies and interests, i barely play vidya or watch anime

just wouldnt mind a girl that likes those things, most normie women are turned off by those things im not gonna repress my interests and pretend to be a different person just to get a women

OP post nudes

>still gatekeeping
>still ticking every plebbit box

Attached: 1550725243461.jpg (499x497, 113K)

So, invest in my looks. Got it

bing bang boom even girls are shallow fucks

university is a pretty good bet, outside of that maybe try finding game nights or boardgame bars or something along those lines in your area

>finding game nights or boardgame bars
Do people even do this anymore?I can picture girls with boyfriends going to those. But if a girl is looming for a boyfriend she has plenty to choose from without having to leave her house.
>just go to uni
Ok let me drop 50k on student loans so I can get a gf

>Just want a girl who wouldnt judge me for my nerdier interests
if you care that a girl would judge you for playing video games, then you have much bigger problems to work on than finding a girlfriend.

Shut up that makes no sense nigger

Does your city have an Arcade bar?

it makes perfect sense. someone who gets girls (an alpha) does not give a fuck about what girls think about his interests. this is what makes him so successful because he does what he wants to do without caring about a girl's opinion. if op wants a gamer girl, all he has to do is find any girl and get her to play games with him. that simple.

She won't necessarily be into it... different people have different interests and it's a good idea to meet people who are into similar things that you are, you can't just force your hobbies on to anyone and expect them to go along with it

if you get a girlfriend that really likes you, she will be willing to try whatever you want her to try if you are an alpha. if she isn't into it, who gives a shit? you can play the games while she cuddles with you. or if you really need a "gamer girl", just make her try a different game with you everytime she comes over until she enjoys one.

take regular girl and make her into a gamer?

Sci-fi/fantasy book clubs. But you have to like reading.

>wanting a girl that plays video games
>not wanting a girl who likes to STROKE COCK.