Who else is a premature ejaculator in here?

Who else is a premature ejaculator in here?

Attached: 4.jpg (860x1214, 419K)

Me, because I fap a lot

do you mean cumming with only a small amount of stimulation, or are you exclusively asking those who ejaculate before even starting sex?

Either way give source on that pic, now

Both, but mostly the first.

Artist is blue syndrome.

Attached: 13.jpg (860x1214, 310K)

Yeah, and yet I have a girlfriend. God knows.

Real robots are quickshot virgins.

I'm the opposite it takes me at least 20 minutes of fapping to cum usually

How does it feel to know you absolutely never please her?

What is the tongue?

girls like guys who cum fast it's like a compliment for them

She said im amazing with my tongue and fingers so there is that.

I am, worst part is that I have a relatively "big" dick and I feel extremely bad about not being able to satisfy myself let alone someone and it's extremely depressing.

Girls want to get properly dicked. Its an instinct user. Step up your game or someone will snatch her from your hands after a night.

baka
That's not going to be originintendo.

Thats just your cucking fantasies and fetishes user.

most girls don't want to be fucked for more then 10 minutes. depends how big your dick is too. Alot of snall guys think fucking their wife for 30 minutes it's more pleasurable then just getting it over with fast

Maybe, but I can prove it. Give me a way of contacting your girl and Ill show you how easily she betrays you.

Implying I would ever do that. Dont be ridiculous.

Its alright, id feel insecure too.

No, but I have a fetish for it. I wish there was some kind of substance I could take that lets me experience so much pleasure that I just start spurting from even thinking about it.

There's a thread every once in a while on /d/ about forcing premature ejaculation.
Also not sleeping makes you cum a bit faster.

I'm a premie
My average masturbation lasts a minute to 2 minutes. But my record was 40 seconds. I'm trying to get it faster and more premature. If I can't cum in 2 minutes (i usually can) i stop jacking off and do something else until i get horny again.