But your height doesn't matter! It's just your confidence!

But your height doesn't matter! It's just your confidence!

Attached: Capture.png (947x279, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyVgoqAe-HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confidence is the female double speak world for skeleton. Your frame and your face. If you don't have these, it's over.

she'll figure it out and get over it

Nah, if she even started thinking this it's definitely over for the guy.

Do remember Super Mario World? Your face and your frame are like world 1-1. Personality is like, 3-2. If you can't beat 1-1 you're not getting to 3-2 without a warp zone. Incels think personality dosen't matter only because they're never considered long enough for it to enter into the equation. Among functional males, it's a crucial arena of competition.

Wrong. Frame will get you laid. If you can't you're retardcel.

Ok fine, you didn't win the genetic lottery.
So you gotta work a bit harder. Quit complaining.

Attached: p79e6cqjdxhz.jpg (432x767, 50K)

Height doesn't matter if you are not a fucking midget

This except "midget" is defined as guys below 6' so like the bottom 80% in terms of percentile

But he can't get taller and that's the only thing she cares about. His charisma and confidence don't matter. He's better off being tall with a personality of a brick

Ofc and I'll be better off being born into a billionaire family instead of working.
We all have to play the game that is life with the stats we've been given user. The sooner you accept it the better.

Wonder what this guy would say if the roles were switched.

Attached: afragrw.png (929x174, 16K)

But you can become rich by working.
Your argument makes no sense you just don't want there to be a group of people that have it even harder than you.

The only problem I have with this is that literally all evidence shows height is NOT a biologically predisposed thing for women and yet so many people say it is.
Its just that if it were to be that height no longer has a biological basis then women no longer have an excuse for it so tall guys and other women defend the fake biology argument.
The "short guy is like a fat girl" argument also makes no sense because girls reject fat guys too! fat is comparable to fat, idk what moron started comparing height to weight but they shot themselves in the foot with that false comparison.

Well there's literal prof in the OP that it is.

Incels ITT need to watch this video and relax
youtube.com/watch?v=yyVgoqAe-HE

No it isn't, it's proof of a woman who was socialized under a male taller norm beauty standard, desiring height. It is not proof of height being a biologically innate attraction trigger in women.
Actual research on the topic by sociologists, biologists, anthropologists, sexologists etc. indicate it's a beauty norm.

Hear that girls? Science said you should go out with short guys as well.

Ok but we still prefer taller guys

B-b-but science said..

>5'3
I'm 5'3 and have had 2 girlfriends but I can't keep a relationship but that is because I'm an idiot

>tfw 6'4'', decent frame, decent bone structure, etc.
>still perma-virgin
Fucking autism and erectile dysfunction, man.

Attached: LetGo.jpg (960x960, 37K)

Damn I'm 5'8 and only had 1 gf. Fml I'll never understand this gay earth.

Reminder that OP's post and all the reddit posts like it are bait.

Big part of it is where you're from and your country average. I'd rather be 5'5 in America than 5'7 in a nordic county
Just cover your ears

Are you a girl?
Get over it. It will only become more socially shamed to care about height or "prefer taller guy". It's not a big deal, just get over the prejudice.
"but i dont want to"
doesn't matter

good idea tell women society is just brainwashing them not to like you

It's literally been shown by all research on the topic, yes.
the male taller norm is a beauty norm, that isn't universal, and can be removed. fighting against it is fighting for prejudice, which wont be tolerated for long

I live in LA bro.

Attached: 5jeo.gif (500x200, 471K)

like, just look at the thread OP picture came from.
Everyone in it except one guy is flaming her for it, including other women.
The male taller norm dies in 2 years tops

Oh everyone is quick to flame the bitch, but when it comes to them going through that... well.. opinions change

Height doesn't matter too much, because how else do you explain tall guys also getting girls? They are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to looks.

Not in my experience.
No one cares about defending heightism anymore
women aren't going to be able to hate short men anymore and it's not a big deal
women will be happier with it anyway

>They are at a severe disadvantage when it comes to looks
Oh look it's that meme again

>5'3
There is your problem. That's not just short, but that's frealishly short

He didn't have a choice in it and the woman is his height.

people with dwarfism marry other people with dwarfism. there is a place in society for manlets too as there are women your size

how is that video supposed to help anyone? he just agrees with the premise that attractive people can get away with anything, and if you're ugly you have no chance.

>I want to take it slow after getting out of a bad relationship
>thot-to-english translation package executed: I'll let a beta take me out to 5 star dinners for a week or two before I get bored and go back to getting spitroasted by Chad and Tyrone

I like short men. My husband just happens to be 6'3" teehee

You go sis!
I love short men but personality is more important, I look only for personality so I looked past my short man preferences and am now with a guy that is 6'2

Personal favorite
Roasties are retarded

Attached: ha4tp9dyajr01.jpg (1431x1453, 154K)

height matters obviously.. I'm a manlet and can see that I have more attention from girls shorter than me. Non the less I still think face>frame>height is the order.
I have seen 6'2 guys have less success than 5'8 chads

Attached: 1232.jpg (290x564, 34K)

His story
>i came on her face after she told me she got gang banged by a pack of guys and participated in her friends relationship fantasies of FFM
>She kept toothing up my dick when she was trying to suck it
>turns out this was the jerry springer episode where I find out she actually had a penis the entire time I was banging her butt hole and I have to go on the show because she's black mailing me over some unrelated reason