Does anyone else find the idea of cute girls committing war crime hot?

Does anyone else find the idea of cute girls committing war crime hot?

Attached: 72644748_p0.jpg (700x739, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
imgur.com/a/CS8P1DD
imgur.com/a/ke6LdCh
imgur.com/a/RZe2QY6
imgur.com/a/pbckXNj
imgur.com/a/M3uC2Zj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, most women are weak as fuck so there's no way that could happen

So you jerk off to that chick who tortured men during the Iraq War?

Literally no one finds this hot but you.
Sorry, you got a one-of-a-kind kink. Only way you'll find proper smut is if you commission it.

>So you jerk off to that chick who tortured men during the Iraq War?
Not him but no, I'm only into white and east asian girls

>Does any1 else find the idea of cute girls committing war crime hot?

Attached: DgKH-lMX4AI07-s.jpg (1200x743, 100K)

Yes, I wish there were 50/50 women in every army in the world and they did all shorts of bad shit throughout history

Nope. I find the idea of men committing war crimes against women pretty hot though.
Would make being a soldier worth it.

Attached: 14463095461.jpg (4182x3000, 1.66M)

>ywn be captured by female kurdish soldiers who torture you with facesitting for information

Attached: mmU21ss.jpg (720x754, 108K)

you don't find the idea of commiting war crimes hot, you find cute girls hot, she could be fishing and you would find it hot

Kind of wish if we were in a war a qt north korean female soldier would commit sexual war crimes on me ngl

Nah it has to be the war crimes, it's the idea of her being an evil sadist, either that or a girl just following orders and solemnly doing what has to be done

Attached: 71756352_p0.jpg (400x636, 324K)

>wearing makeup in the field
What a joke gender.

Kinda. They'd also get away with it thanks to their cuteness.

At least some of them seem to wear camo leggings. Interesting.

Men did this before women.

>Men did this before women.
>war paint is the same thing as fakeup

>not trying to seduce the enemy

this is why youll lose the war

the fuck is going on there? is she spraying her milk on her?

it's jizz obviously

why is there cum all over her clothed body? and the other one has her tit out

because other people jizzed on her duh

Not exactly the same, but I think males raping someone is a huge turn off, but females raping a girl is really hot. There isn't enough art of that.

milk's hot get with the program

This, it makes rape weirdly hot even though I'm generally not into rape. Plus the added humiliation of being dominated by someone of the same gender

I prefer cute girls being threaten like furniture or machines

Threatened like furniture?

>grrrr stupid chair, if I hit my toe on you one more time I will sell you in the flea market

more cute warcrimes

Attached: 70963191_p0.jpg (700x578, 390K)

Wait whos that?

>tfw my mom participated in war crimes

Talk about shattered perception, when she told me.

As long as it's against muslims I could probably do it

Why is she covered in semen? Is this some sort of high-tech camouflage or weapon that I'm not aware of?

Are you the guy from Jow Forums whose russian mom raped chechens?

No? My Serbian mom did it in the Bosnian war. Never been on Jow Forums.

Oh thats hot aswell.

Well, what you think of men committing war crimes against cute girls, user.

It lacks the subversion of expectations that the other way around has, but still has a charm

Attached: 73283694_p0.jpg (600x724, 280K)

What did she do? Did she kill Bosnians?

I kind of share this same oddly specific fetish OP! Wanna be friends? haha

Attached: 06.jpg (1390x2025, 521K)

She and the armed group she was with participated in the ethnic cleansing, went around to settlements killing and raping people. She personally did, and specifically my father was one of several boys she did it to, she never knew which one for sure. It's fucked up.

Same, but tk is trash

Wait she ethnically cleansed your dad?

It honestly was, I just don't have a lot of material

Attached: 70030128_p0 (Copy).jpg (860x1214, 1.15M)

Does anyone else have a desire to be in this position? to be killed quickly and exit this world but without the fear of your family blaming themselves for your suicide?

Attached: 1547659491318.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Rape and murder, yes. She didn't tell me this till my late teens either.

Your family is garbage, you half bred cigan

Yes, everyday; I always imagine myself in that position. Death ends in quiet, and that's all I really want. I'm sorry you're feeling like this

Attached: 1550557828084.jpg (1200x848, 150K)

Whenever I hear them testing sirens at my college, I always get hopeful that pic related is actually happening. I always imagine it all just being over in a flash, like I never existed.

Attached: 1547659562261.jpg (800x800, 63K)

I spend most of my free time writing about my love with my dear, sweet, Death. I kind of spend all day thinking about being dead in a pool of blood somewhere. If its comfortable for me to ask, why do you feel this way?

Attached: 1550534851561.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

I feel this way because I don't see my life going anywhere. I am in school for engineering but I am already struggling, and I don't have the drive to excel at it. I don't know what else I would want to do, and I would rather kill myself than be a failure at life. I am short and ugly, unattractive to women, as well as having kinks that would turn almost all women off. I am constantly telling myself that I am no good, that I will fail out of college, that no girl will ever love me, that I am worthless in life, and that eventually it won't matter because I will kill myself. On the outside, I am normal, but I have breakdowns all the time, self harming through punching myself over and over again. I am anti social and I desire too much to be alone, which is part of why I have so few friends, and I constantly push away people who might be friends. This is complete rambling, but this is why I feel this way. Thanks for listening.

Attached: 1547576560964.png (1536x2240, 1.82M)

You poor thing. I'm kind of the same way. I'd be willing to be your friend.

Attached: 1544034959417.png (706x829, 95K)

Sure, let's be friends. How would you want to contact?

Attached: 1551802393654.jpg (1920x1920, 368K)

When kinks do you have that are so odd?

What* oh god crucify me for my typos

I have Discord if you want to add me there, although I won't be on for about an hour or so Throw_Away#5329

At least they got to bust a nut before they died

Stuff like femdom, feet, hypnosis, tickling, bondage, things like that. Might be normal on here but as I understand it most girls see these as huge red flags
I'll add you, also won't be on for a while

Nah I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory doing something mad

boy would you like the crusades OP

Someone too pls add me on discord, I'm also a suicidal overweight loser with a kink for evil soldier girls.... please!
Garo#8287

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

cj

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x360, 219K)

Also pls be into playing games because playing them alone has gotten REALLY boring and sad

I want to piss on the mouth of a military girl so bad, watch her be humiliated in uniform would be super hot

YES. Or even just pretty anime girls killing or being killed.

Nothing makes me more hard.

Attached: 1552581076308.jpg (1378x1879, 858K)

>not wanting to tie her to a chair and leave her there until she pees her uniform

Attached: __anya_original_drawn_by_dutchko__sample-b916a5ab0182b49a2864ddb87e3e7af8.jpg (850x1151, 224K)

Not bad but I need to take a hot shit on her face or cover her with cum and horse shit or something super degrading

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

did you post in the wrong thread by any chance?

It's so cute when artists have their own character that they keep drawing for years.

Attached: 62870929_p0 - Allowed.jpg (500x900, 285K)

Vesna is a qt, even if shes a horrible war criminal

Attached: 68739868_p0.jpg (600x795, 186K)

This guy is back doing his art?

Agreed my friend!
He's been back for a while now actually. Don't think he was gone for very long

Attached: 70354554_p0 - 2B14 MortarTeam (suppressed).jpg (800x483, 260K)

War girls doing war things

Attached: 57643968_p0 - 0.0.png (1000x1414, 1.28M)

ok then, guess I will look up more on the boorus/r34. Have a love/hate relationship with this artist. The gore/execution pics like yours is a turn off but I like his other ones.

Most of his new stuff is on pixiv

Attached: 73072307_p0_master1200.jpg (856x1200, 767K)

Sup shill.
Protip: don't post the same propaganda once every 2 hours. noone is this obsessed you palm rubber.

"im a girl! i wana be hot! maybe i could try this! im only 16 i dont know what i like yet im jjust trying things out seeing what works! if it can get me a boyfriend i'll try anything"

you're evil. you're fucking evil.

Attached: f74bb9464269b6f220ebf2d4f19c9844.gif (500x281, 771K)

Excuse me, literally what are you talking about

A bit mean lol, I enjoyed his story

What type of engineering? Engineering is cool, wish I had the background knowledge to learn it.

Do you have any pictures of girls committing war crimes with knives? Or really just hurting anyone with knives?

Attached: o8wuck5pls211.jpg (3200x4961, 927K)

What do you lads think of this?
imgur.com/a/CS8P1DD
imgur.com/a/ke6LdCh
imgur.com/a/RZe2QY6
imgur.com/a/pbckXNj
imgur.com/a/M3uC2Zj