Date a girl

>date a girl
>find out she uses social media
Are my standards too ridiculous? What could be so interesting about celebrity worship and attention whoring? Its such a waste of time

Attached: 0EA9F2BD-5024-4E01-A296-4A486B10CCB9.png (1440x1067, 873K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

considering how most robots nowadays have social media, your standards are too high. As long as she's not using excessively, then I think it's okay

You may find a girl of your dreams, but pretty sure it's easier to make a girl ditch social media than find onr who doesn't use social media (that neets your other standards)

Most girls are pressured to get social media from fellow female friends. It's either that or a girl who has 20 male friends who all want to fuck her.

How do you get a girl off social media?

I'm sure you spend your time on more compelling hobbies, like whining on Jow Forums about how girls won't abandon their social life to be with you.

At what capacity of using social media is bad? What if you only have accounts to follow things for updates/news and funnies, but don't actually participate yourself?

Yeah your standards are retarded, you are basically saying that 69% of the American population is below you also making a blogpost is using Jow Forums as social media

and you post on r9k you absolute faggot, 99% of non autistic girls under 30 have social media. just make sure she doesn't post 3 selfies daily because that's a red flag and you are okay

youre stupid, i have a fucking instagram too and an sc but mainly to stalk people and not miss out on anything happening around my school or whatever.. and thats just an example theres many more reasons to use social media than to 'attention whore and celibrity worship'. besides yea attention whoring is stupid but god damnit whats so wrong about having an idol? some people need inspiration, like their art and all... that doesnt mean they are worshipping them. and waste of time? look what ur doing thats not a waste of time? guess what 50% of our fucking day is spent wasting time if its Jow Forums instagram or playing a fucking video game its all the same shit wasitng time. youre just an outsider with a really dumb perspective on it probably never used social media before and now you think you can judge why these people are using it instead of actually reasonably trying to find diffrent reasons than the stuff you use to make you feel superior to them. and now im not a salty social media user but i know many girls that use social media for reasons that are completely diffrent than what ur imagining and they are great people. and also even if they are worshipping a celebrity or attention whoring oh god noones perfect you have many flaws too so stop bitching around if shes a sweet person and looks ok then dont let a flaw she has ruin that. hope she leaves you for some stupid shit u waste ur free time with.

lmao what the fuck is this shit

Hey, did someone leave there bread in the toaster for to long?

I haven't gone this far but I feel like my standards for what I would find acceptable in a girl are getting out of hand. I almost feel like I could only be happy with something close to a shut-in, but then I just feel like I'm taking advantage. Not to mention the impossibly low chances of ever meeting a shut-in given she never leaves her house.

Only if you want it to last. If you're an actual Chad then you'll just get left, and with an STD. She has plenty of others to choose from that are hounding her if she's that extroverted.

Nigga, wtf did I just read? Are you high or something?

Go to a homeless shelter or something, maybe youll find some women with no social media there. Or try a retirement home. Cant think of anyplace else you could try 2bh

user, I don't have any social media and I'm just a regular undergraduate with a few mental illnesses.

I smell the roasted too anno. I smell it too.

Late but that's the proper usage. Use it to keep in touch with people and see what others are doing occasionally. Some people browse Instagram/Facebook/Twitter looking for things and they spend all their time conversing with random people and trying to constantly update their profile and post content (which is usually just photos of themselves or what they're doing.) that's when you tip into the addicted side of social media. I have days where I don't upload a damn thing, a few where I don't use Instagram at all. I only use snap when one person texts me and I respond then close it. YouTube isn't as much of a social media app but you can get addicted to that too, cause it's basically TV fused with Social Media. I will admit I spend a little too much time on there.

You use Jow Forums as your social media.

Almost all women use social media. Get used to it man.

True, but I meant the instagram/twitter/kik/etc. sort of social media, and assumed that's what op meant as well

Nice essay lmao

Attached: 20190315_080040.jpg (130x159, 21K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

en

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)

that's a long ass sentence

>Are my standards too ridiculous?
Absolutely. You'd have a better chance if your standards where that she'd been hit by lightning exactly five times and has 100 billion dollars that she'll let you use for whatever you want.

this is your brain on social media.
written like a true basic bitch snapchat hoe.