/comfy/

Let's get a /comfy/ thread going. Come, tell us about your day Friday or anything else on your mind. If you can't think of anything, use the questions below for some inspiration.

>How comfy are you right now, on a scale of 1 to 10?
>What do you do when you want to get comfy?
>What's a comfy story you have? Share!

Also, drop a comfy picture if you have any. If you don't, that's okay too.

Attached: 1550352961324.jpg (1600x1600, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WUARsxfJyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kRfBGjkLr3g
youtube.com/watch?v=juD4ayBbHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=x-vmOK6jJAM
instaud.io/3qPL
youtu.be/EL_pBJN_O3M
youtu.be/39zKhsT5naI
pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless bump to get the post going.

Good evening Op.

I went to the gym this morning, and the rain was thrashing down on the car as I drove. I took 5 minutes sitting there parked up to enjoy the sound of the rain at the car. It's still going on outside now actually, I've got the window open so I can hear the rain hitting the ground outside and the wind blowing.

Since I run for an hour, it means I can eat a whole bunch today, so bought myself a pizza this afternoon. Even after eating 3/4 of it I still have 490 calories in my budget, so I might eat some brownies that I keep in my desk draw.

Planning on getting my blanket from my bed and curling up on the sofa again soon and doing some reading.

Attached: 4AFcydH.jpg (3888x2592, 468K)

Got the comfiest room I've ever had atm. It's massive, has a sea view, king size bed, sofa, dope sound system, big TV. Just chillin on some codeine right now and listening to joy division, couldn't be comfier

Attached: Photo23_28.jpg (1744x1177, 1.35M)

Sounds nice, is this a hotel room? I'd love a sea view, or to be near the sea. I love the smell of the ocean.

Attached: 1920-1080-419347.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Nice nice! Mind linking the song? I'm listening to: youtube.com/watch?v=6WUARsxfJyQ

Ah, it was raining over here earlier today as well! I brewed a nice cup of tea, sat down on my chair that's right next to the window and I began to re-read Death Note.

The one thing I miss since I started tracking calories is hot drinks, I love a nice hot chocolate, it's super comfy. Just feels like liquid calories are a waste, they just don't give the same energy.

Back home in Greece, my apartment which I own is about 100 meters from the beach and you can see it perfectly from the balcony, living room and the bedroom that's on the second floor, even though it's a tiny apartment.

Nice. I don't mind small spaces, one of my three years of university I lived in a tiny room, and it was lovely. The years I spent in the larger rooms felt a lot less comfy, I dont own much stuff so they just felt empty.

Current Sountrack to my night:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRfBGjkLr3g

Naw I moved to a small town by the sea last year, still haven't got over how awesome my room is. I don't really like the people here and I'm planning on moving back to the city but god damn i'll miss this room.

youtube.com/watch?v=juD4ayBbHdY
this one's probably my favourite.

I'll check your one out in a sec, I've been meaning to start listening to Dilla

i am quite comfy, although my teapot broke this morning so i can't use any of my good tea leaves until i buy a replacement, usually i drink tea when i want to be comfy but i guess i'll have to have something else

Attached: DyN_RG1U8AAEOUV.jpg (2048x1364, 284K)

Hell yeah. I dig the EP. Also, if Greece wasn't in such a shit state right now I'd definitely move back even if it means having to live in a below middle-class situation. I live for the comfy moments anyways...

Hmm that sucks that it broke... Hot choco also works though I think! I think they also put marshmallows on there sometimes in fancy cafes.

This reminds me of last time I made hot chocolate, I bought a big chocolate bar from the shop, and a pot of full cream.

Heated up some milk in a saucepan, the slowly dropped a chunk of the chocolate bar in there piece by piece, stirring with a wooden spoon as it melted and slowly pouring in a bit of the cream at a time. It ended up being super tasty, and quite thick as far as liquid goes.

Nature's versions of bisexual lighting?

Haha. I've done something similar with... cheese........ Thank god for my top grade metabolism.

That one is pretty cozy

Attached: cozy 3.gif (500x750, 902K)

Nice! I love comfy gifs although quality ones are a bit hard to find...

Attached: 1550070347501.gif (400x277, 794K)

Here's some more that I found

Attached: asia rain.gif (499x477, 946K)

i don't have any chocolate stuff in right now sadly, nor marshmallows- might go out and buy some later. what do you usually drink op?

Attached: 1548945935714.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

Definitely going in my folder.

Attached: jAuMfky.gif (500x375, 935K)

Have to fill the comment box....

Attached: bike.gif (1280x1320, 148K)

Over here in Greece my grandmother goes and picks a leaf called "Sideritis" and sends it over so I can make my comfy tea. I don't know what I'll do when I lose her...

even more gifs

Attached: cozy.gif (1200x810, 1.55M)

That one's a bit too intense when you zoom in I think but thanks anyways!

Attached: 1512393162_cc73baae286afb69c8ca71fe1078e04e.gif (500x714, 1018K)

So comfy! Reminds me of pic attached.

Attached: ShW9A7r.jpg (1300x1000, 669K)

I'm glad you guys are enjoying them. I'm sending my last gifs

Attached: sun.gif (500x375, 794K)

I don't have any gifs, but here's another comfy wallpaper.

I still havent gone to get my blanket yet, need to get my arse in gear and move about. I'm sitting here with the lights on in front of my PC and it's not comfy like the sofa would be.

Attached: iZZmzdU.jpg (1920x1200, 551K)

I think I might just download that one and loop it...

Attached: 1551343234215.jpg (1440x774, 240K)

My last gif. I got some wallpaper material if you want though

Attached: rising moon.gif (540x408, 1.86M)

Yeah, I need to get up and go get me some snacks.... If I can just get up.....

Attached: 1550353318206.jpg (1600x1050, 664K)

Sure, I can do with some wallpaper material.

Just want to say thanks for making these threads.

I hope they will satisfy your comfy needs

Attached: buildings.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

Of course man. /comfy/ threads and /drugfeels/ threads are what's keeping me going right now.

Attached: 1551159575193.jpg (2000x1418, 427K)

Although I'm not an anime man, I absolutely love this

Attached: cozy 2.jpg (2024x1133, 1.27M)

Something about the lowest res ones just gives me such a nice feel.... Too bad I don't have that many.

Attached: 1550011216038.jpg (3996x2250, 864K)

Hell yeah! I dig it too!

Attached: 1401359680684.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

I get you, I wish I could find some myself

Attached: pepe .gif (500x500, 1.29M)

I'd say I'm out of comfies, but I got some aesthetic ones

Attached: neon roads.jpg (736x920, 211K)

Where the hell is this? x

Ah I see. Well, aesthetic ones are still comfy in their own way!

Attached: 1550412356767.jpg (1600x1200, 460K)

Well, time to empty my folder

Attached: palm trees.jpg (640x868, 88K)

This one reminds me of mid-late 80's Japan

Attached: roads 2.jpg (500x643, 110K)

No idea, sorry lad. I've had it saved for years now. If I had to guess I'd say maybe Cornwall. I think it was some British seaside town at the very least.

I honestly have no idea what to write anymore

Attached: roads.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

Looks exactly like the path I take home. The buildings are just slightly less tall.

Attached: 1549459703756.jpg (736x1308, 69K)

Does anyone have that link about the swedish (?) comfy thing that was posted yesterday, it looked interesting but I didn't get a chance to have a proper look.

I found this one a long time ago and although the quality is pretty shitty I love it

Attached: lake.jpg (1999x1500, 490K)

I don't, sorry. What was it? Maybe you can try making a post about it?

Attached: 8BIpq3k.jpg (1280x1002, 277K)

Hey OP
Here is an OC pic

Im pretty comfy 8/10

I lie in bed and listen to music or im drawing stuff

I feel blessed that i have a childhood friend who will never judge me no matter what and he is always there for me, he is also my only friend. I dont know how i would feel without him, i think i would feel lost.

Attached: CyberpunkBackgroundGIF.gif (1280x720, 159K)

Wanna share some of your drawings or the music you like to listen to? I also wish I could find some friend like that...

Attached: 1551991026912.jpg (2048x1280, 706K)

Listening to City Pop and browsing this thread is magical

Attached: palm tree.jpg (1080x1920, 474K)

You think I should start making these more often...?

Attached: 1551463096887.jpg (2048x1100, 706K)

Oh yeah definitely

Attached: smoke.gif (500x254, 241K)

Sure user, here is another drawing i made.
Ill shamelessly post a song i made, its pretty chill:
youtube.com/watch?v=x-vmOK6jJAM

Try to be optimistic, maybe you will find a friend like that, the world is really big!

Attached: Carr.png (1200x1200, 68K)

Man you're really talented in both music and drawing stuff! I've been trying my hand at making beats, sort of like J Dilla. He's always been an inspiration, in both music and life.

Attached: 1551536914448.png (1440x1080, 1.52M)

It's been a while since I listened to any city pop. Last time I was listening to a playlist I came across an artist I really liked. Yaeji, it's not quite city pop but it's really comfy.

I really like the song user, you did a good job, and the animation there is nice too, I assume you made it?

What is it about the Cyan colour scheme you like? It's a nice aesthetic.

Thank you user, that means a lot to me.
Btw you should post some beats, ill rate them!

Attached: RetrosteticOnDockAnimation.gif (1280x720, 232K)

You know what, I'll upload one on YouTube now for you I guess....

instaud.io/3qPL

It ended up being that site instead cause YouTube also needs video... Anyways, I had some trouble syncing the kicks but meh, whatever...

Attached: L6EyiT7.jpg (1080x720, 618K)

About 9/10, my dude
Listen to this:
youtu.be/EL_pBJN_O3M

and surf the internet, while chatting and posting
Probably when i was in the car during the night listening to the song above while neon lights were shining, it was a dream come true to be so calm and comfy

>Made me remember this picture i made a while back

Attached: Журай.gif (400x400, 25K)

Man, everyone on here is so talented! Also, I like the song man!

Attached: 1550407641831.jpg (736x588, 76K)

Any tips for someone interested in getting into this sort of art?

make a tea, grab a book and get under the blanket, usually
No, but I have an uncomfy story to share instead. My roommate's out for the weekend so I got some stuff to eat and drink. Pic is from earlier today. It was quite a mistake. Later on a friend of mine came to work on a project, for like 3 hours and I'm drained and exhausted and feeling really shitty rn. I'm skipping uni classes tomorrow and the day after.

Attached: 20190316_121053.jpg (3120x4160, 1.92M)

Well i ain't exactly talented per-se, but people still do compliment me for making horrible looking pixel art
and thanks, i listen to it all the time when i want to chill
youtu.be/39zKhsT5naI
Here's another one you might like

Attached: Killing Floor.gif (660x660, 1.35M)

Damn. I don't think I've ever been so exhausted that I had to clear out my schedule for the following two days... Oh well. I hope you get comfy soon user!

Oh yeah, I like this one more than the other one. And your pixel art isn't horrible looking! I'd suggest stuff but I don't really know anything about pixel art so...

Start off by replicating some NES or SNES characters and sprites, if you're going directly into pixel art, if not. Then i recommend starting with making a human model and posing with a your own hand, then pixelizing it, so you could easely draw it and paint it afterwards, and animation is easy if you're doing smalltime animation, your pixel art greatly improves further overtime, it took me 5 years to get to this kind of level of pixel art

Attached: z1Z3Uan.gif (1200x676, 233K)

yeah my diet and lifestyle choices are taking effect

Oh well. I hope you find something that motivates you to change those unhealthy choices and better yourself. I'm still waiting on my motivation...

Attached: 1551935748620.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

If it helps, it's surprising how much difference it makes quickly.

I gave up drinking in December 2018, and cut down to one can of Cola at the same time. In January 2019 I cut out cola completely, and gave up fast food too. I used to eat either a subway, a mcdonalds or a toastie from Costa every day and In January I replaced it with ~300 grams of chicken, with various homemade marinades and sauces. By February I was feeling a lot more energetic.

Thats really chill and comfy, i love it!
pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299 read this tutorial and experiment with pixel art till you find your own style, this tutorial is the best ik, its really straight to the point and short.
Well it all begun when i started doing pixelart really, i used the NES palette once and i saw this 4 shades and ive been using only those shades and ocassionally just lighter or darker versions ever since.

Attached: PlanetSky.png (1280x720, 21K)

What was your motivation?

I live in Cornwall, doesn't really look like that

I turned 27 and decided was about time I sorted myself out. If I don't do it now age will start hitting me hard, at least if i'm fit and healthy it will soften the blow.

Damn that's good. You just became your own motivation. Not many people can do that.

I kind of had to, I don't really have any external motivators. I don't see myself finding love anytime soon, and money doesn't really bother me.

Jesus this thread is literal garbage, 70% replies dont have a image IN FUCKING COMFY THREAD
The rest that has absolutely trash taste, straight up copied from google, not even the usual stuff that gets reposted 100 over times is here
comfy threads were the last thing truly unique to robots, not copied, stolen and tainted by normalfags and yet, here we are, when random google search is more comfy

This place is truly done for

I prefer comfy conversations to image dumps to be honest lad. I'd also suggest leading by example if you feel otherwise.

Neon (pink/blue) is comfy af

Attached: 1482003977818.jpg (614x461, 67K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

cd

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

Thanks user, I'll check it out in the morning when I'm not feeling so tired.

I've put down my book, and it's time for bed soon guys, just sitting here on the sofa with my laptop now.
I've gone back to watching 24/7 south park streams to help me fall asleep, the noise in the background of something familiar that I don't need to concentrate on helps. I should stop though, that light there while I sleep isn't good for sleep quality. I used to put on a white noise generator with forest sounds, but it just isn't the same.

I'm just chilling here listening to Jinsang - Bliss and talking with you all because I am lonely and don't have real friends.

one of my faves.
stay comfy, bros.

Attached: 1535229349328.jpg (1280x989, 186K)