My cousin just proposed to his gf who cheated on him with a black guy

So my normie cousin proposed to his long time girlfriend who cheated on him with a black guy who played professional football in Arizona. He took her back and 5 months later proposed to her. Not only did he propose to her but they made a huge spectical out of it and posted it all over social media. He bought her a very expensive ring, flew her friends and family out for the proposal, and even rented two limos.

I grew up with this kid and its sad to see what is happenening him, I tried to redpill him but I'm a 25 year old NEET virgin so of course he will not listen to me. What do I do? She has cheated on him several times and she is the biggest golddigger I have ever seen. Is a hot blonde wife really worth all of this trouble? Please help

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-13-10-44-1.png (1440x1406, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ogVT5mpg6c
youtube.com/watch?v=YPXaB4T6vgA
youtube.com/watch?v=jF1Ete7XJRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has a cuckold fetish. Let him have his fun.

She can't cheat if she's dead.

>larp

If not, it's not your problem. You can't save people from themselves. Focus your energy on something productive that will benefit yourself or your people.

Attached: my-medium-roast-beef.jpg (526x450, 44K)

>a black guy who played professional football in Arizona

do you know which one?

if you cant save them let them die

He does not. He was devasted after learning about her cheating. He just thinks shes "the one". No sense can be talked into him.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-13-11-11-1.png (1440x1716, 2.58M)

>hot blonde wife
Where? All I see is a 6/10 in that picture.

Well if you werent a fucking NEET id say go out fuck women that are hotter than her and treat you better than she does him. Gloat and flaunt it infront of him all day long. Tease him about it infront of his coal burner too. But that's outta the question.

>I'm a 25 year old NEET virgin
he's still doing better than you faggot

I would just call him a cuck and keep him away from my family

shes *the one* who takes big black cock

Not really though

He'll have a life that's 1000 times better than yours regardless. He's a rich Chad and you're an incel loser. Be happy for him but don't be surprised if they split up in a few years. It happens.

>Reverse google image search these pics.
>No other images found

OP's cousin might actually be a cuck bros.

Attached: frodo.png (1028x754, 742K)

Wtf rare

>devastated
Apparently not enough. He is a man who cannot take control of his emotions and, trust me, they are a lost cause. He will find out the hard way when she's finished sucking the last drop of life out of him.

>Chad
Wtf are you talking about burger

Tell him to not be surprised if she gives birth to a black baby. Then reassure your bro that his wife didn’t get pregnant by another man, but tell him that sperm live on in women’s spines, and sometimes when they haven’t had sex near ovulation the stored sperm gets used, or whatever that dumbass theory passed around /pol is.

Then fuck em, let him learn the hard way

When he took her back he already lost and she lost all respect for him and continue to cheat. He is in the literal sense of the word a cuck.

I bet the marriage won't even last 5 years please make a screenshot of this thread and make one when the divorce happens.

lol get fucked

Love makes people do stupid shit. All you can do is tell someone when they're making a mistake. If they refuse to listen then it's on them. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Just use his twitter account to write mean stuff to Zoe Quinn and get him implicated in GamerGate. I broke up like 4 marriages and 2 engagements this way.

Damn you're hella jealous aren't you. You'll never eat grapes off of a 5'9'' blond's smooth stomach while she watches you over her huge breasts. Shit man, you'd be looking up at a her from your manlet space.

You should be supportive of Chad, he won, he always does. All the while you sit at home and tickle your tiny dick to anime.

Some white women are just not attractive. She’s a 4/10 and I’m being generous

Look at the pictures. He's a Chad.

another mentally ill larping thread that's going to get 400 replies. You guys are so fucking stupid it hurts

He's doing worse than anyone with money and those looks

Stop larping, we don't care about your cuckhold fetish.

The absolute state of Arizona white people.

looks like the fucken Chad and Stacy convention
could be worse, at least she hasnt divorced him and taken his kid(s)

if she has good genetics you may as well salvage them. So hopefully it works out.. good luck to them.

getting fucked by niggers is so prominent we have to just view it as girls being disrupted by popaganda and have sympathy for their folly.

maybe she discovered she doesn't care about big nigger dick like the propaganda says and she realizes what she really wants. wish him luck OP

tell him to get tested for STDs

Attached: 1497510654627.jpg (965x1494, 214K)

hate to be the one to say this but

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

If you think it's better to be fucking a possibly diseased coal burner than to be a virgin, you're already a cuck.

Not if she took a load of nigger sperm to the womb... Just the thought of 100 million African sperm passing through her flowering Cervix with ease and proceeding to explore every nook and cranny of her unprotected Aryan Uterus is revolting.

Dude that's not a Chad, that's not even a Brad.

... yet!

>is revolting

you are a terrible liar

What’s their instagrams?

he doesn't think he's worth much without her.
in reality, he's worth many times more value than her.

>All fit, well dressed and good height/jaws/body proportions
I was lied to about amerimutts, they are like an upgrade to us

>NFL
>not double wrapping to avoid kids

I hope user gets the hint

You mean his wife’s black son!

OP post his social media so we can Redpill him on nigger dick.

Attached: 45B0F84F-990D-4987-BA94-84F3BA63AC66.gif (654x478, 671K)

That is what I have told him. Hes a genuinely good guy who still has time for his neet cousin. Hes just so brainwashed.

How do I get through to him?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-13-11-23-1.png (1440x1821, 1.93M)

That kind of looks like the face of an unfaithful woman or at least someone you can't trust. It's astounding that women can easily pick out unfaithful men based on their facial features, but men are too autistic to do the same. Someone should create an app to identify facial characteristics that are indicative of a higher chance of infidelity.

Attached: fidelity.jpg (636x908, 435K)

im on it

What kind of sick bastard puts Mayo on a roast beef sandwich?

This.

Theres still time to ruin such an unholy matrimonial mistake

This.

Now do your job mods.

>You'll never eat grapes off of a 5'9'' blond's smooth stomach
what the fuck skinemax movie did you get this from? i swear to god, the dime store, community college writing students crack me up.

Checked - we need to redpill him on telegony and microchimerism

Why do Americans love making shitty blog posts?
Is the millennial boomers fault?

Some guys are just born simps. All you can really do is help spread the word about female nature so more betas don't end up in similar situations.

Is her family rich? Maybe he saw a reason to put up with her shit

probably a navy bro

Never stop reminding him that his wife to be cucked him. Remind him of it anytime you're around them both. Ask her if black dick was better than her fiancee's. Make sure every single member of both families know about it. You have to make this the center of their relationship. You can even try to spin it as a positive if you maxed speech; she cheated on him with a black dude and he forgave her. You have until the wedding to save him. He may hate you, but you know you're doing him a favor.

>I'm a 25 year old NEET virgin so of course he will not listen to me.
Found your problem.
>White girl can't resist the BBC and cucks white bf
>White bf showers her with money to compensate for inferior sexual prowess
>Many such cases
How cares? This happens all the time so is it really worth your attention?
What you really should be doing is trying to improve your own situation.

Attached: 1510776892935m.jpg (816x1024, 129K)

You cant

I would just tell him “ look man shes going to cheat on you again, and marrying her is only going to give her the power to take half your shit”
And leave it at that, once a cheater always a cheater, Id hate for you to see his ass get raped by the divorce courts, but some men have to learn the hard way

Hell come back and ask for help, once shes taken his house, id maybe offer a place to stay, because hes family. But dont offer any more sympathy, you gave him advice and he ignored it

Attached: BC5955F1-4712-4850-A7F7-C859EBAC5AD7.jpg (640x896, 156K)

She's too powerful, there's not much you can do. The only thing that comes to mind is to find an Asian qt that would make him lose his mind even more. Fight fire with fire

you dumb fucking idiot
nothing can be changed

he made up his mind, try to force things and you're gonna lose ur cousin as a friend

what you can do tho, is start working out and prepare urself to look good on the wedding and fuck some hot bimbo

id slather some roast beef if you get what im saying

honestly I am more pissed at the girl for being a coal burner than the dude for being a cuck..

I just can't process working hard and earning my cash and then finding an attractive white woman to bear my children only to find out she has fucked literal apes.. They should be unironically beaten

forgiveness and understanding is an integral part of western culture . he has the courage to let go of the spite and anger and move forward , you should be proud .

Which player?

He's probably playing it cool, just waiting for the honeymoon to knock her ass up with some kids.

Literally Hot Shots!
>youtube.com/watch?v=5ogVT5mpg6c

>Let the nigger fuck your wife, it's brave and very western goy!
Of course... Bet you wouldn't feel that way if an Arab was cucking some Jew (and lets be honest this happens a lot kek)

>what do?
Grab your popcorn and watch, that's what. Some people learn by watching others, some people need to fall on their face to learn. Let the man learn at his own pace. Also, get a job faggot.

She's still a cheating whore, user. That's not something that can be fixed.

Shes not hot, average at best

Attached: 1511783098591.jpg (641x767, 90K)

Okay so my cousin is far from a Chad. But he has worked his ass off and created a business so he has made a great living for himself.

The saddest part of this whole thing was that her excuse for cheating was that he refused to "man up" and marry her. That really bothered him and was why I think he did this.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-13-51-14-1.png (1440x1354, 2.06M)

Calling bull shit. It’s literally unheard of for girls this hot to fuck with nigs.

And the last drop of cum out of someone else.

It’s ok OP it could be worse. You could be a Palestinian that just got a Jew bitch pregnant. As is the case with someone in my family

>honestly I am more pissed at the girl for being a coal burner than the dude for being a cuck..
You should be. There's a commandment forbidding cheating, and there's one forbidding cucking a man, but there's no fault on the man who has been cucked without his knowledge.

>all the people in thread that actually think this cuckpost is real

Attached: 1427394539967.jpg (707x743, 71K)

Lol come to Scottsdale bro its full of gorgeous blondes with black men.

Kekekekekekek

Let the sstupid fucker find out the hard way, fuck him.

well good luck to him and his future shitty life

>somebody posts a muh dick text
>americans think its one of them

mods back at it agian
inb4 that bant pasta

>brown eyes
False alarm fellas, they're both not white. To think i almost cared

t. vlad the swede

>newfags actually believe this cuck larp
OP would never post actual pictures of his cousin on Jow Forums. Also the story is to on the nose.

Hello OP, I hope you are real...
Tbh, I think the girl is really hot. very cute and pretty face. Probably a killer body, too. Exactly my type. Considering she's a crazy cheating whore, she is probably insanely good in bed as well and presumably literally sucking all life out of him on the regular. Honestly though, how hot is she?
Obviously the guy is madly in love. When yo are in love, you can't see straight. It's as if you were on drugs. You are completely irrational. Even though if your partner cheats on you, most people probably feel so much pain that their love for the partner dies off.
OP, it is your duty as his relative to get him out of this. Ideally, family members like you realize such a broken relationship and save their loved ones from it. This is almost literally the definition of a (healthy) family I am wondering why his direct (nuclear) family, i.e. his parents and siblings, haven't warned him. Do they not know about this?
If you cannot get his immediate family to stop this marriage, you will have to try to talk some sense into him yourself. Tell him that the VERY basis of a relationship is sexual exclusivity and loyalty. Also, tell him that if his wife is a disloyal heater, this will endanger the health of his future children. If you cannot get him to listen to you, try to get him to at least listen to one of these Stefan Molyneux call-in shows where a guy is in a relationship where he got cheated on by his gf.
Examples (especially the first one):
>"Stefan Molyneux Talks To A Mangina She Cheated On Me But We Are Still Getting Married"
youtube.com/watch?v=YPXaB4T6vgA
>"Stefan Molyneux - She Cheated On Me & Gave Me Chlamydia But I Still Love Her"
youtube.com/watch?v=jF1Ete7XJRQ
Maybe just sit him down and get him to start listening to it somehow. These Molyneux call-in show are really addictive, even if they're are trashy. Kind of like these 90s/early 00s talk shows. You just cannot stop listening to them.

Attached: 1525115001680.jpg (1280x1280, 171K)

She is hot and he is a loser. Think of that Khardasian boy and that rapper hooker. There is not use talking to a beta. They are betas until they get redpilled by the whores they worship. Shame about the white roastie. She is a coal burner and must burn. Her parents should have redpilled her on niggers.

This is a good point.

I bet OP knows these people and made up a larp because he hates them. Notice how he just abandoned thread after dumping their pictures.

Fuck him. Guys like this can only learn the hard way. Let him get married and when it fails, you can laugh in his face as the whore cucks him and divorce rapes him.

He can even as a NEET. He can travel to poorer countries like me and slay the best local talent.

Attached: banted.png (1260x1211, 1.9M)

Remember to hide and sage in imptrash threads.

Attached: imptrash.png (1000x1000, 668K)

Hey OP what are their details.