25+ Thread

Is there anything you still enjoy?

Attached: 1552106499297.png (1024x1600, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Frozen jell-o pudding pops

i like drinking and not much else

If you mean from childhood, i guess i still enjoy Ramen and old cartoons, like Silverhawks, Tick, Batman animated series and X-men

Attached: pokerface.jpg (720x480, 24K)

Drinking has gotten boring.
Anime is still enjoyable. But only the ones I have seen before that bring on sad feels. All gaming now is boring. Chans are boring. YT and music is boring. I work and it's getting boring. I enjoy buying anime on blu ray now and that's about it. Looking into starting a collection that women will judge me on and then my virginity will be cemented forever due to that. Idk, I want to stop drinking and live a monk lifestyle but I have low self esteem. I have become filled with rage, jaded, bitter, all because I have isolated myself and am KHV. I blew my chances when I was 12.

Attached: 1528778508181.png (1023x985, 793K)

All I enjoy is sleeping. I'm always tired and life is a chore that has nothing in it for me to enjoy.
Hoping that I'll just not wake up one of these days.

I play games sometimes to ignore things. I haven't played many new ones, so it's mostly older RTS with some mods to make things a little sillier.

I've been enjoying Orville, I don't get surprised usually but it can be "nice" when it happens.

Been thinking of suicide near-constantly lately. Almost 29, "employable" degree but no job for over a year, khhv. I'm worthless shit that only family wants to keep around, and it's not enough. I tried temp-work last month and it was physically grueling. My joints decay and my back discs are rotting from birth, and it prevents me from getting any enjoyment out of moving. No endorphins can mask the pain of multiple back discs and nerves being inflamed and all joints screaming at you to stop.

Attached: Cc8jl8JWoAA7rb7.jpg (600x911, 88K)

I picked up book reading. Atleast it provides temporary escapism and perhaps i'll get a bit smarter.

I am just looking for a wholesome wife. I don't want to die alone.

Attached: 7894867de73cdccb087f74d1896e645f.jpg (578x442, 31K)

romance manga, early morning jogs, and... that's it

I found fun in guns. It really depends on where you live and the laws on them there but your first few times with be an adrenaline rush. I have been shooting since I was 9 years old so firearms are common place for me and gunfire doesn't faze me in the slightest but whenever I introduce a friend to shooting they are always super excited and pumped up n shit. It isn't very expensive either. It can be but the 2 guns in the pic cost about 230 and 220 CAD.

Attached: sks and leeenfield.jpg (810x1080, 433K)

why are you afraid of dying alone? it's going to happen whenever you have a wife or you dont.

They don't exist. Any that wanted a family got one when they were young, or were abused and tossed aside by rich chads. That's it. If you're over 20 there no chance you can have a marriage with a decent woman.

Attached: Chubbylemon+used+roll+picturechubbylemon+rolled+image+stop+guessing+i+_2873d675b1514dd9906a858659384 (1000x1515, 121K)

I just want a wholesome boat. I don't wanna die like a landlubber

Attached: 1552490828875.png (708x600, 478K)

I enjoy cooking, movies somewhat, drinking, reminiscing

Attached: giphy (4).gif (560x340, 948K)

>i just want life to drop what i want on my lap

That's not how life works. You wan't something, you gotta work for it.
You have to find another eating, farting and shitting human being and try to changed them a little more wholesome.
Helps if you yourself are wholesome person too. But since you post on r9k well....

Attached: 1451861382649.jpg (500x328, 30K)

>changing person into something you want
not going to work in the long run

Actually it only works on the long run, people change slowly.

Think about yourself it took what, 25+ years to make yourself what you are today. It might not take another 25+ years to change, but it is a slow process.

Attached: Hard_work.jpg (715x1100, 151K)

Unless i take strong medication or undergo intensive therapy.

Found a girl on tinder that watches anime and plays pc games and we matched. How do I ask for her discord or steam? Is it ok to ask for this in the first message

>got a gf
>she says she loves me
>I don't reciprocate the feelings

I don't know what to do now, she keeps bringing up the idea of settling down, but I am no where near ready for that.

what do I do?

Does anybody else get really nervous when paying bills? I havent even looked at my bank account in 3 months because I am scared to pay my bills.

Probably the wrong forum for this but after I started hiking with my dog everyday, exercising, cooking healthy food (which actually fills you up and is way cheaper than eating crap) stopped drinking and set goals for myself my life changed dramatically. When all I did sit in self loathing I think people picked up on that and avoided me/were rude.

Healthy living naturally makes you calm and pleasant to be around. Even if you are ugly or whatever. At least it worked for me

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ej

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x360, 219K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ek

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 11.png (320x360, 219K)