Women are the most powerful gender

Men could literally take away all their rights overnight, yet they don't. In fact our whole civilization is built around nurturing and protecting women. That's true power. Being female is the next step in evolution.

Attached: A Cool Breeze.png (600x564, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55Eoxzkf1KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kHLHSlExFis
discord
discord/gg/q5wgYpp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti Christ, your schemes will bear you no victory over Men. Why do you rebel against God? Why do you push this Degeneracy upon fragile boys?

i dont think women could exist without men. light and dark. hot and cold. ying and yang. left and right. up and down. forward and backward. alone and together. loud and silent. big and small. gotta have one with the other, thats whats powerful.

youtube.com/watch?v=55Eoxzkf1KQ

Yes, I realized this lately that men literally EVOLVED to want to be slaves for women. Being a husband is literally being a slave to a woman, and men want to be slaves to women, we want to work hard and give all our money to pretty women who have children that might not even be ours, as long as they have sex with us occasionally, it's so ridiculous, no matter how sexist a man is women will always come out on top.

Universalist faith has no place in a pure world.
Sure, they can't exist without each other just like masters can't exist without their slaves.
0:52. The most important part. I know from experience that it's true. It's very eye-opening.
Preach.

>Men could literally take away all their rights overnight,
...and you say that women have power?

Exactly, they technically could, but don't. It's a piece of cake to overpower a woman. True control comes not from physical strength, but being desired, loved and protected. Women get this by default.

They can't be the next step, females existed before males did.

That's just an issue of classification. It would be more correct to say that males and females have a common ancestor. Regardless, females never stopped evolving just because males showed up.

Then explain me how women have been treated like slaves and property for pretty much since the beginning of history lmao.

Attached: 1551649639880.png (468x501, 324K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kHLHSlExFis

No, we evolved alongside each-other. The male gene came after the female gene, which is basically the norm.

That's not exactly true. Men are driven to put women on a pedestal, to care and nurture them, to acquire them. That's the reason civilization was built. To care for women. Sure it may seem that it takes away some independence from women, but it only comes from a desire to protect and worship them. We restrict ourselves for the greater good.
>No, we evolved alongside each-other
Didn't deny that.
>The male gene came after the female gene, which is basically the norm.
Again, a matter of classification. Neither the X nor the Y chromosome is older, they're both just as old as their last common ancestor.

It's just a state of mind IMO. Both have advantages. Men are "disposable", people don't really care of feel for them, if they are unlucky they will get no attention or affection at all, but on the other hand they hold the temporal power. Women are the other way around. Both are pretty much equivalent and wanting one or another is an acquired taste.

Attached: 1526833780714.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

That's a pretty interesting perspective. I think it made me understand my own issues a bit more. I want to be cared for and have little to no desire for power.

Attached: All Pink Inside.png (600x600, 163K)

What the fuck are you talking about lmao? Take a look at how women are treated around the World and through history. Women would literally have mouth cages put on them so they couldn't talk up to the 18th century in England and they've been treated like shit since forever. Take a look at the civilizations with the highest number of people, India and China, and they're still treated like pure garbage. Plus, women are only put on a pedestal by men as long as they're cute and pretty. When they become old nobody gives a shit about them anymore. What world do you live in lmao?

Attached: gettyimages-1132933306-612x612.jpg (407x612, 46K)

Be gone faggot, leave the Christian children of Jow Forums alone.

I understand your desire.
Know however that even if you desire to be cattered for, you can do so while being a guy. I think it's not as much about being a guy or girl, than it is about dating a guy or girl. Girls will almost never put themselves in the caregiver/ dominant position, so if you go straight you won't get what you look for, however many gay men, just like straight men, absolutely will be in this position, so if you want to be cared for, I'd advise you to go gay, instead of doing something that will not change what you are, a male, anyway. Being a freak isn't an enviable position.

Attached: 0qS6v1X.png (1000x948, 489K)

All of it is just a sham, not true control. Men were always driven to desire women simply for being women. All that you mention is just powerplay, an illusion of control.
Men lash out against women because deep down they understand their inferiority. The creation of life lies almost exclusively in women's hands. And with the advent of modern communication men are pretty much forced to concede in all areas. To make sure you understand my incoherent rambling better, look at it this way: Ashkenazi Jews are one of the most educated and successful ethnic groups in the world, yet at the same time they've been one of the most oppressed historically. Do you get it now?

P.S. Didn't notice you were that fag Ritalinbot. Nice to talk to you for once. I wish it had been under nicer circumstances haha.

Attached: Just Spreading Joy.png (600x600, 228K)

I desire neither to be gay, nor a tranny. But I appreciate your understanding. I'll either get myself medicated to numb it all or commit suicide eventually.

Medicine are trash, I think it's better to avoid them, just like drugs.
As for suicide I might do the same, altrhough I'd rather manage to enjoy life as it comes, in a laid back way, or maybe try to live life in a more active way. I don't know, I feel like both could be enjoyable in theory. Right now I'm relatively happy just playing vidya and stuff, but i'll have to stop and work eventually.

Attached: 1535412775079.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

And men being sent into wars and hard labor to die is somehow better? I imagine there was a surplus of women after men died, so of course their value was low.

Like value of men in China currently. I'm happy I wasn't born there.

I was always afraid of things like meds destroying my mind, but now I don't know if there's anything in my head worth saving. My issues seem to be stacking over time and this is one that seems impossible to solve even in theory. Perhaps we're better off dead. At least some anons seem to be encouraging haha.

>All of it is just a sham, not true control. Men were always driven to desire women simply for being women. All that you mention is just powerplay, an illusion of control.
The fact that men desire women and feel controlled or compelled to five them attention or money is just something that overrides their thinking and rationality to get a quick nut going. Look up post nut syndrome, something women will never understand. Men will do a ton of stupid shit just to get a good nut going, and they will end up wasting money and letting a girl "control" him so she gets him to spend on her. That's what nature gave women, the art of disillusionment and manipulation so that men will procreate with women, to make up for their lesser intellectual and bodily abilities. Doesn't mean that, in practice, where sex isn't concerned, women have the upper hand. In most societies, they are actually seen as quite inferior. Look up Ancient China and ancient Greece, and then go to these places and you'll see women are still seen as inferior.

>Men lash out against women because deep down they understand their inferiority.
False. Every religion adn culture aknowledges the inferiority of women.

>The creation of life lies almost exclusively in women's hands.
That's why they should remain in the house raising children hahahaha.

>Look at it this way: Ashkenazi Jews are one of the most educated and successful ethnic groups in the world, yet at the same time they've been one of the most oppressed historically. Do you get it now?
They are more like the Roma people, dumb, lying, deceitful, opressed and generally shitty people with no power whatsoever lmao.

>P.S. Didn't notice you were Ritalinbot. Nice to talk to you for once.
Nice to meet you too.

Attached: images (75).jpg (739x415, 34K)

This is why we live in the crusades, the Roman era is over. Pillaging will happen one way or another.

Attached: 1548363030748.jpg (1080x1011, 131K)

Suicide really is the last shot. Maybe you think about it all the time because you're afraid of it, and because trivial things remind you of it? You should try to exorcize it, or let time to let it calm itself, using escapism and whatnot. I'm sure it's manageable. The thing is, it's hard, and when one has several issues, it feels like jungling with swords. Anyway, I think it's possible to make it somehow. Your mind might be in turmoil, but it's still superior than the mind of 90% of the population

Attached: download20190204164700.png (600x600, 127K)

>The fact that men desire women and feel controlled or compelled to five them attention or money is just something that overrides their thinking and rationality to get a quick nut going. Look up post nut syndrome, something women will never understand. Men will do a ton of stupid shit just to get a good nut going, and they will end up wasting money and letting a girl "control" him so she gets him to spend on her. That's what nature gave women, the art of disillusionment and manipulation so that men will procreate with women, to make up for their lesser intellectual and bodily abilities. Doesn't mean that, in practice, where sex isn't concerned, women have the upper hand. In most societies, they are actually seen as quite inferior. Look up Ancient China and ancient Greece, and then go to these places and you'll see women are still seen as inferior.
>False. Every religion adn culture aknowledges the inferiority of women.
Honestly, most of this just seems like a male cope aka something a lot of culture is built around. Men always get tricked by women, unable to think rationally, yet they're still somehow more intelligent? It's true that women weren't ever as prominent in society, but that's simply because they didn't need to. Men are the ones who need to seek women, to achieve all sorts of things to gain access to them. A lot of ancient civilizations were built by slaves, yet they were still slaves.
>That's why they should remain in the house raising children hahahaha.
Nothing wrong with that. It's literally the most important role there is. Meanwhile men can stay busy dying in battle for them. Win-Win.
>They are more like the Roma people, dumb, lying, deceitful, opressed and generally shitty people with no power whatsoever lmao.
They have plenty of power. You sound like a self-contradictory polack, who thinks that Jews are both inferior and control everything.
>Nice to meet you too.
Do you know me? Or am I not attention-whoring enough? hahahahaha.

Attached: Form Over Function.png (600x600, 221K)

I try not to think or bring it up too much unless I start to seriously consider it. So it's just there. Always an option, but not yet my primary goal. It's hard when you desire something that can literally never come true. It's worse than having some ridiculous goal like becoming a billionaire or the president, because in those cases it's at least possible to do it in theory.

>Dad lets little Billy beat him at arm wrestling
>Little Billy is stronger than his dad
200 IQ

And why does dad let little Billy win?

Attached: You Just Don't Get It.png (600x600, 172K)

It being impossible is both good and bad. It's bad because there's a feeling of powerlessness and a certain melancholy that sets in, but it's good because you can't really have regret about what you could have done. My advice would be to think about the things you like, wishful dreaming/ escapism as much as you like, and trying to tackle your issues one by one. You can't be what you want IRL but you can live comfortably, without too much issues, doing things you like, and you can imagine how things should have been, a way not to completely renounce to your desires. Also, let's be honest, being an actual 3d woman, when you see how they actually are, is not really that tempting.
Now, my life is as much shit as yours, so I'm not really in position to give advices, but that's how I keep a relatively sane head mind.

Because crushing the weak is unsportsmanlike. If you were strong you would understand.

I try, in fact I'm doing escapism right now. But at this point my issues seem so numerous that I'm starting to give up on it. I'm a deficient person and that's it. Wishing for something that can never be true just makes all the other problems not worth solving.
>being an actual 3d woman, when you see how they actually are, is not really that tempting
A lot of that is just personality, I just want the body.
Sportsmanship only exists because sports are a self-contained world. Real life isn't. So tell me again, what does dad gain from letting Billy win?

>Honestly, most of this just seems like a male cope aka something a lot of culture is built around. Men always get tricked by women, unable to think rationally, yet they're still somehow more intelligent?
You're really dumb, aren't you? Men get tricked and fucked over by women when they're thinking of sex, when they're thinking with their dicks. Their sexuality is separate from their non-sexual lives. They are thinking of sex and get overridden by it and then they start thinking clearly again. That's what happens to men. Their biology overrides their thinking for a while until they nut then it's over with, and they lrusue intellectual topics. The same doesn't happen with women though, who are always sexual beings in the sense that they're always thinking of mates, children, marrying, makeup, gossip etc.

>It's true that women weren't ever as prominent in society, but that's simply because they didn't need to.
Cope

>Men are the ones who need to seek women, to achieve all sorts of things to gain access to them. A lot of ancient civilizations were built by slaves, yet they were still slaves.
What? That made no sense.

>>That's why they should remain in the house raising children hahahaha.
>Nothing wrong with that. It's literally the most important role there is.
I agree. Women should stay in the kitchen.

>They have plenty of power.
>the Roma people
>plenty of power
How dumb are you?

>You sound like a self-contradictory polack, who thinks that Jews are both inferior and control everything.
I'm not anti-Semitic, you dumb whore. I find the Jews pretty great and have nice Jewish college professors. I was talking about the Roma

>Or am I not attention-whoring enough? hahahahaha.
>admitting to being an attention whore
Classic roastie.

Attached: johann-heinrich-vogeler-fruehlingsabend-1901.jpg (1000x1318, 327K)

He feels happy that his son had his pride boosted, his son feels happy, could even be a little kinda important moment for the child.
Not that guy but that's what it seems like to me. Dad's letting his son hit his ego by giving the child a chance to go "haha I'm stronger than you!" and the dad just goes along with it because it makes both of em happy

This poster isn't a girl
He's just a guy who wants the attention woman get so he uses the female anime avatars to get attention. I wonder how bad his life must've been for him to do this

>Sportsmanship only exists because sports are a self-contained world. Real life isn't. So tell me again, what does dad gain from letting Billy win?
Because Dad knows little Billy is weaker intellectually and physically and doesn't want to make him feel bad. The same applies to women, who are inferior in every sense with maybe the exception of taking care of the house and children.

Attached: arthur-schopenhauer-women-quotes-men-are-by-nature-merely-indifferent-1.jpg (700x700, 85K)

>self-contained world
I'm sorry that you don't understand that sports are an emanation of innate male nature, and that sports are ritualised expressions of masculinity. I am sorry you don't understand that the tenets of sportsmanship are widely used and appreciated in many if not all areas of life. I am most sorry that you don't understand the masculine concept of reinforcing and supporting weak members of your team, or inspiring self-confidence and pride. You would slam Billy's arm down on the table and gloat at him for losing because you are weak and crave the opportunity to feel superior at all costs.

Yeah. I always see this with a grain of salt. It's hard to think a woman would actually be on this board so I always consider the possibility of it just being a LARP.

Attached: 8b642ab87cc4d0e2dea780ca81a57989--psychology-memes-psychology-student.jpg (236x210, 8K)

based and redpilled

also my comment is very original

Attached: 1552602750580.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Holy shit that's a hard cope. It's already ridiculous to claim that men are perfectly rational non-sexual beings until those ebul women hypnotize them and make them do stupid shit for sex. It's literally a "we wuz kangz" tier mentality. But what makes it more ridiculous is that you then have the audacity to claim that it is ACTUALLY women that think about sex all the time. Could you project any harder? Men are the ones seeking out women. And women focus on beauty so much (not enough imo) because they've been handed the gift of easy-mode life from the start. It's what they have to do.
>What? That made no sense.
Men building civilization does not make them superior. They only do this to cater for women.
>I agree. Women should stay in the kitchen.
Sure. But not because you're seething over it.
>How dumb are you?
I thought you meant the Jews in that post.
The sport still exists for the benefit of its participants. It's not some fairytale. Dad lets Billy win because he feels the natural desire to nurture and protect him as someone even more important than he is. That's the same attitude society has towards women.
Good. You're very smart, Mr. Namefag. You deserve all your titles and recognition. I have no desire to dethrone you with my obnoxious behavior.

yeah so why did feminists want to destroy this?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ck

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 11.png (320x360, 219K)

>Ashkenazi Jews are one of the most educated and successful ethnic groups in the world
>Only ever acted as parasites

The sport still exists for the benefit of its participants. It's not some fairytale. Dad lets Billy win because he feels the natural desire to nurture and protect him as someone even more important than he is. That's the same attitude society has towards women.
Yeah the dad gets the benefit of feeling nice and so does the child
What are you trying to get at? Women have their natural desires like the maternal instinct and they also like dudes but in a different way.
Could ya explain why you A: think women are the stronger sex and B:are telling us
Also this seems to be a belief you hold strongly because no autist would argue for this long about something they didn't care about so don't try to lie and say "haha this actually doesn't matter to me at all"

Attached: tomoko.jpg (587x499, 35K)

He's 100% a LARP, believe me

Because they buy into the arguments that people in this thread are presenting. It's pretty funny because these people wanting to prove that men are superior are actually the ones fueling the feminist movement by forcing women to feel insecure over their position in the world. Ironic.
My point is that men don't just beat and rape women not because they feel bad for them or see them as children. It's because women have real value in society. In fact, more value than men do. And men know that, even if they often deny it.

Attached: Cutie.png (600x600, 209K)

>It's pretty funny because these people wanting to prove that men are superior are actually the ones fueling the feminist movement by forcing women to feel insecure over their position in the world.
This is somewhat of a debate, what do you want us to do in this thread, not talk at all and just demonstrate our power through actions? Why make this thread in the first place then?

>My point is that men don't just beat and rape women not because they feel bad for them or see them as children. It's because women have real value in society. In fact, more value than men do. And men know that, even if they often deny it.
What disorders do you have? Men don't hurt or rape or kill whatever they feel like because they're humans with empathy and would feel bad about doing it you dullard. And if they don't feel bad about it society would still think "woah what's wrong with this lunatic" if it was a boy or a girl.
Tell me about your life dude. Must've been a pretty wack childhood for you to think like this

Attached: 1525470613222.jpg (694x1580, 183K)

>What disorders do you have?
Literally who cares, nobody would even give this fag any attention if he wasnt using girl avatars

I would because he's arguing about stupid things like which sex is "stronger"
You on the other hand should just ignore him by filtering his images

mate it doesnt matter, ignore the fag, ignore him

I'll ignore him once I get my answer so I can pick at him some
Matter of fact what was your life like

Just because I believe you're wrong, doesn't mean I can't tolerate seeing your opinions. isn't that how all debates work? In the end I'm just an attention-seeking larper so it doesn't matter. I'm just spreading my message.
You're missing something. Technically, men could completely dominate women, but they don't. They give them a lot of leverage. And don't claim it's because of society, since who do you think makes up society in the first place? Men instead choose to go above and beyond to protect and nurture women because their value is so deeply ingrained in our biology.
True. Add to that claims of being female and you have an endless stream of (you)'s. It's eye-opening.
>You on the other hand should just ignore him by filtering his images
Ahahaha. Good luck, fren.

Men don't dominate women because men are humans and guess what? Humans for the most part have empathy and feel bad for making others feel bad. You are missing that point which leads me to think you had a messed up upbringing. Also you didn't tell me about it so please be sure to include it in the next post

Attached: jotaro in a cell.png (1074x535, 1.56M)

>being nice is nice because it's nice
All morality is based on biology. You're not presenting any argument for why men are so empathetic towards women. The reason is women's high value in creating life. After all, that's the only true end-goal.

>>being nice is nice because it's nice
>All morality is based on biology. You're not presenting any argument for why men are so empathetic towards women. The reason is women's high value in creating life. After all, that's the only true end-goal.
Am I supposed to be arguing? Humans are nice because they feel bad if they aren't, usually. Guys can be empathetic to all things it's just that they're taught not to be, even then it still shines through.
You're still not giving me the information. Not enough attention as a child? I don't understand psychology like the other 200 IQ users here

Attached: 1507764673967.gif (500x394, 907K)

Well giving up on some issues can make you realize they weren't really issues. Some are unavoidable (ie the bills), but some can be avoided. Everyone is defficient in a way or another, it doesn't really matter, it sucks, but it doesn't make your life worthless. That wish is not your only wish, is it? Or even if it is, desiring this thing isn't the only thing that brings you contentment and joy? There are plenty of things in life, dreams are broken all the time, this desire isn't a biological reality, it's just a desire, even if it can't be suppressed, you can find other ways to enjoy life, through friendship, literature, gardening, painting, escapism, who knows. Even roleplay or whatever, really. If you want we can talk.

Attached: rcev61crm4i01.jpg (600x847, 185K)

I don't get what you're not getting? I think we've lost what the original argument was. My point is that men aren't superior to women simply because they can overpower them and choose not to. That's all.

My life was always wrong. I don't think I can ever be fixed. And I've tried a lot. I'll probably just roleplay until enough people hate me or stop replying to me. I'm in no way unique here anyways. There's probably some other sad robot with real issues that could use your help.

Attached: Fuzzy Reality.png (600x600, 198K)

Yes exactly men and women have their respective strengths and weaknesses but they both share being human which is a flaw and the greatest thing ever.
WE stay in our lane they stay in theirs
But you still seem to really want the attention women get. And now that we agree please be sure to tell me about your horrible, terrible, no good, very bad life. I genuinely want to hear about it

Attached: interdasting...tell me more.jpg (500x545, 54K)

>Yes exactly men and women have their respective strengths and weaknesses but they both share being human which is a flaw and the greatest thing ever.
WE stay in our lane they stay in theirs
I think I can leave it at that.
>But you still seem to really want the attention women get
Yes that's very true. My life's nothing special, not by Jow Forums standards. I was always unhappy and cold. I don't want to succeed in life, just have someone to care for me even if I can't care for them, as selfish as it sounds. After some adventures as a larp on here I've realized that being an attractive girl would be the only way to achieve this. That made me even more depressed than usually, so here I am, baiting people into giving me (you)'s.

How is it bait if I'm talking to you because I like learning about people?
Anyway yeah that would be the only way to achieve it. Or maybe you could be an attractive and successful guy who manipulates women to care for you then dropping them after you don't like them. Sorta like a bpd person

Attached: 1509472400319.gif (634x355, 522K)

>How is it bait if I'm talking to you because I like learning about people?
I don't know. I just feel like I might be baiting you. I've used so many different personas on here that I'm not sure what I truly believe anymore.
I'm also idealizing the female body. I just think that it's so pure. It's sad for me to see so many women neglect theirs.

>whole civilisation is built around nurturing and protecting women
Only for the last, say, 60 years. Before then it was about controlling women. I suspect one day we will return to it.

So you're a bit of a narcissist, love the female body and don't like seeing them "mistreat" it, and want the attention that women get so you act like one
Those are some very tall tale signs of a certain mental illness so please work on those traits so you don't become a freak like the rest

It's just too much for me to work anything out. What sort of illness do you have in mind? I refused to get diagnosed once.
>inb4 tranny
They honestly disgust me so I doubt it.

Yep, tranny
But if they disgust you then good. Though idk if that's actually enough to stop you from ruining yourself. Hope it is though

I won't. I'd rather kill myself. I want to be a real girl, not some deformed monstrosity.

That is the perfect mentality my boy. Hope things can work out though. With you trying to fix yourself

Maybe. I don't have my hopes up. I used to cope, but never did I have to deal with bullshit like this.

Attached: Dance Dance Dance Dance.png (600x600, 147K)

What are you even hoping to accomplish by telling us any of this.? I honestly don't see the point of preaching to us. Does it make you feel more empowered or is it just to belittle men. Enlighten me, please.

It's important for both men and women to know this. I'm also pretty salty that women don't realize the power they have been given and instead belittle themselves by trying to become more masculine.

I assume your aware that any men or women reading with just write of your ranting as a textbook example of extreme feminism.

Whatever though. Freedom of speech, etc.

Attached: 1525947536788.gif (200x200, 948K)

It's a guy and he's doing it because it distracts him from reality because reality sucks
That is what we all do user

It's not any -ism, I'm just stating facts. I don't subscribe to feminism anyways.

Reminder that you've all had a vagina at one point.

So why didn't I get to keep it? What did I do to be punished like this?

I'm not sure you understand my post. So I'll explain it here.
>Everybody here, men and women will ultimately be unaffected by your rant and nobody in a position to change anything would see it.
>That's cool tho, because nobody would care either way.

Attached: example.png (680x330, 29K)

Probably right friend
Orrrrrreeeeeeeeeginal

:thinking:
Why?

Why what? Oregon.

is that why most matriarchys are primitive shit holes ? and rarely ever survive or end up isolated shitty tribes doing ooga booga shit

Why hate on estrogen boys
Literally taking their weakness out of the gene pool

Patriarchy is a meme invented by feminists. You've been living in a matriarchy this whole time.
Well you seem to not like them either if you think it's a good thing they take themselves out of the gene pool.

I mean, I don't dislike them. They're like a turtle stuck on its back. Extremely cute to watch and adorable.

Okay whatever join this discord

discord/gg/q5wgYpp

Well I don't want to be one, still. They just end up stuck in a limbo: not gaining anything of value on the female side, but losing everything on the male.

Their uselessness in that limbo is what makes them cute

The pecking order goes
>genetically elite men(0.01%)
>women
>99.9% of men

we weren't living in a matriarchy in the 50s were we? : ^)

We were always in the matriarchy. You just can't see the truth through your pride.

pride ? lmao what pride
im a woman myself
I'm just not some bitter delusional schizoid weirdo posting shit like this

man these deranged mutts have some oddly specific femdom fantasies lmao

the worst part is that the women in this thread believing this shit are probably weird autogynophillia cucks
getting off to the thought of pretending to be women

Based
Women need to stop being so insecure and penis envious (see the "le stronk independent, yaass queen" meme) and start taking pride in their gender and what makes them women.

Shut up and get back in the kitchen