Is it possible for a manlet to have luck on tinder

Is it possible for a manlet to have any luck on tinder I have been told I'm good looking and I have an above average dong but got made a major manlet at 5'4

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/gg/q5wgYpp
imgur.com/a/sr2fI28
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not. You have to hide it until they meet you and then your finished as soon as they meet you. Even normal sized men struggle on Tinder.

damn I'm pretty sure that question will come up before hand maybe I could find a way to dodge it

>pretty sure that question will come up before hand
No girl has ever asked me that yet, I don't know why you would plan on letting them ask your entire life's story before meeting them.

Damn I'm having these long ass convos I have not ran into one speed fuck yet

You do know it's the man's job to escalate right? If you let them blabber on then your just giving them more time to match with Chad.

Lmao what's the issue here?

I think if you're a literal dwarf like OP she'll notice it. But for most dudes like myself I'm a manlet, however I'm still taller than any chick unless she's some giant 5'11 bitch. I wouldn't even go on a date in the first place and those ones usually let you know how big they are before.

But any chick sub 5'8 doesn't give a fuck

okay from now on I'm gonna try and escalate it thanks for advice user
dwarf = 4'10 I'm still taller than some girls and same height as average

Tinder has a lot of sluts that are abnormally shallow and require you to be 6'0 and up. But you're right as long as your not a midget like OP most probably don't care.

I'M NOT A DAMN MIDGET I'M AVERAGE WITH MOST GIRLS OR TALLER

Bro honestly those hoes cant even tell the difference between 5'9 and 6'0 unless they are actually 6'0 themselves.

Tinder is a utter shitshow nowdays, reinstalled it 2 days ago after some time, yikes

there's much better apps

Attached: 1549085272546.jpg (970x582, 50K)

So I could say I'm 5'7 instead 5'4?
what apps share precious info

It's harder for you to lie bro because you're so much closer to their height. But yeah just wear lifts and have perfect posture. You're taller in the morning by about an inch because your spine is decompressed. In all honesty, you're better off saying your true height and hoping she doesn't care.

99% the time they care but that lifts idea sounds good and in the morning if I'm 5'5 that means I'm taller than average we could get this to work bois

Dude the average white man in America is 5"10. If you're in America women are going to view a guy who is 5'4 as a midget. I'm 6 inches taller than you and still not considered to be tall.

How could I be a midget at the same height as them they are giving me confusion and I'm a brit if that changes anything okay what if I wore lifts boosting me to 5'7 would I sitll be seen as a midget by them?

It is. I also had luck on this discord

discord/gg/q5wgYpp

>brit if that changes anything
Nope not really according to wikipedia that average is 5'9. And yes you would.

How the fuck so there is no winning or way around the system come on give me something work with me here what if you come to the uk I sit on your shoulders bang we like 6'2 or more no you sit on my shoulders and we will make her fuck with the lights off or something

The only way around it is to attract women through social status, game, and/or money in real life instead. But with the money route you'll get gold diggers who don't actually like you using you for betabux so you probably want to go the social status route. The women on Tinder only want 6'4 Chads.

damn I think imma just fuck a hooker and call it quits if it takes all that for just 1 girl

escalate it but dont validate her, remember, you gotta tease her before you please her. and when you do talk to her, lead the conversation by making statements. dont just ask questions like you're interviewing her. good luck

Manlet here, there answer is no.
I've had 6 matches in the year I've been using it and all but 2 have remained matched but didn't respond to the initial message. I found it better to just meet people at uni. Good Luck with your attempts though, you might actually be better.

173cm (5'8) here. It worked for me. Not from the US, though (Spain)

> 5'5"
> Taller than average

In Equatorial Guinea maybe, stop deluding yourself

lie and say you're 5'7 and wear shoes with lifts or some shit. gonna be real with you though, tinder fucking SUCKS. i am saying this as a 6 foot guy. tinder is like the ultimate Jow Forums nightmare where every single girl is a mediocre fat boring piece of shit but they still have insane standards and won't fuck anyone who isn't 6'2 and ripped and handsome. its a totally losing game if you aren't in the top elite club of men. just forget about hookups and try to find a decent girl who isn't shallow and could potentially be a long term partner.

Swiped right on every female within 50 miles and spent $25 on boosts

Got like 2 matches, I'm 6ft 1 and a not fat strong male for fucks sake

Honestly thinking bout suicide

only 2? how ugly are you? I've had it for a month and gotten more than 20 matches. None of them have gone anywhere though.

Genuine 6.5-7/10 in the face but really I am very physically fit, I have blonde hair

Spending money on boosts is very silly.

Don't give up too early. A lot of girls have Tinder but don't really use it often, so they only swipe through say a dozen guys. Since guys swipe right on everyone, they get spammed with matches. Just give them time to arrive at your profile.

Remember that you're meant to use it casually for months and then bump into people that way, not download it and get laid the next day.

Either you are less than a 6.5/10 or your pictures are god awful, I am like a 5/10 and have no muscles at all and have gotten more than 10 times the matches. Go post your pictures on /soc/ or photofeeler and have them rate you.

swiping right too much can put you low on the list for girls because of tinder's algorithm

You can take my word for it, I'm an elite athlete and I pull pussy very easily in public, but this tinder app is the most frustrating thing I've ever fucking dealt with

Are you fucking serious goddammit I give up this is bs

Your pictures must be terrible. Or Tinder thinks your a bot because you swipe right too much like this guy says

I swiped right like a motherfucker I wanted some damn pussy why the fuck else would I use the app goddammit

How do I fix this

My experience was completely the opposite, weirdly. I'm fucking useless to the point of non-functionality at meeting and hitting on girls in public, but on Tinder I average around 30 matches and 1-2 dates each week

anons help please I matched with a girl who says she watches anime, plays PC games, and spends most of her day looking at memes like 24 hours ago. How do I start this conversation before she unmatches me? Do I just ask for her steam/discord if she has one or what

Start swiping left on fatties, uglies, and other girls you don't actually want. And get better pictures because the more you get swiped right the higher your score gets. It will take a long time to crawl out of low elo hell, assuming you aren't shadowbanned for bot like behavior.

Unironically you should spoof your location to Asia first to get your ELO primed before actually using ur profile in ur location

Attached: clock.png (506x446, 109K)

Nobody knows if that actually works, you could have separate scores for different countries.

No. I used tinder for a couple of years and I only about 10 shitty dates and only fucked two girls from it both were fat and ugly. All my tall bros would jump, swipe right a few times and within 30 mins get a root.

fuck it I am just going to say
>lets see if our tastes match, what games do yo play

>you could have separate scores for different countries.
no that's retarted, the ELO doesn't account for location, 99.9% of people don't even travel enough to have their ELO affected

Tinder gold allows you to set your location to anywhere and it wouldn't be hard to implement at all. I've also heard that you get a boost when you visit a new city just like when you sign up which makes sense if they have to get you a new elo.

>I've also heard that you get a boost when you visit a new city
this would require Tinder servers to keep track of thousands of different cities, where did u hear that

The only reason we know i.e. going to Asia would increase ur ELO massively is bc of racist memes normies shouldn't care of that

>this would require Tinder servers to keep track of thousands of different cities, where did u hear that
Dude, tracking your location to match you up with people is the entire point of the app, You can try changing your location to Asia and see if it does anything for you back home but I doubt it.

>Dude, tracking your location to match you up with people is the entire point of the app
It's one thing to keep records of your success another to keep track of your success in potentially 1000 cities; the idea of a needing a ELO to regulate who sees whom for whatever reason is already resource intensive, but allegedly true, it's a whole different thing if the app has distinct ELO ratings depending on location

You still haven't said where you read about regonal/city-based ELOs since it's the first time I hear of it

>It's one thing to keep records of your success another to keep track of your success in potentially 1000 cities
Dude a computer has no problem storing a couple of integers for each city. Tinder's servers have no problem storing the integers for millions of users. Have you ever written a computer program?

Anyone can have luck on tinder if you're willing to set your standards low enough

Nope, literally swiped 1000 + people only 2 matches

just go gay pinhead

Chances are very low. When I still had Tinder, I remember that about 75% of girls have "guys below 5'8, please don't message me" written in their description

Have fun on there without the PERFECT profile lmao. I did experiments in London with:
>1) 10/10 male model
>2) drop dead gorgeous 24 year old blonde girl
>3) 7/10 guy from my high school

results were: 2.6k, 3.2k, 220 matches

Attached: 9ztccperr03z.png (1080x1920, 665K)

5'7 manlet here, I've had some decent succes on there
Hey it's you again. Please show some of the funniest shit the guys have been sending

i am 5'10'' and never had a problem
i tower over almost all girls with a big margin

Unfortunately I don't think I've got messages saved (I don't fish on Tinder anymore, got depressed after a while).
Rough estimates is something around 30 matches with at least 20 messages within 5-10mins of setting the account up. Pretty nuts.
Also it was pretty sad because a lot of guys were like "wow youre the only girl to message me back" and "you're awesome". Also, one guy said "I" was too tall, but I replied that height doesn't matter when you're eating ass, followed by suggesting that I'd peg him. He too said I was "the coolest girl he's ever met".
Generally speaking they don't open with a "funny" remark with a really hot girl, at least that's what I've noticed. They go for something witty but also quite conservative because they don't want to "fuck up their chances", so to speak. Really brutal stuff. Guys are so eager and desperate on there.

Kek. Genious. Why did you get depressed though? Was it because you saw how easy it is for Chad?

Dude I have a 1.78 tall female friend who hates going out with manlets and still keeps dating manlets from tinder. Everything is literally possible

>still just sitting here with the message typed out and havent pressed send
FUCK how do normalfags talk to strangers every day

I maintain the stance that all guys should try tinder experiments at least once in their life (... don't actually catfish, just create a fake profile with Chad). It's truly a humbling experience and will in most cases inspire you to work harder.
I got a bit depressed because I ran the experiments for too long. Seeing girls be all nice and flirty with someone who is NOT YOU is a very bitter experience.

Some incel did this one, ran it for like a week and here are the results: imgur.com/a/sr2fI28

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

ab

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 2.png (320x360, 219K)

I tried this experiment a few years back and holy fuck it shook me down to the core!

Yeah dude. Just act indifferent to it. Be assertive and lead.

Last girl I banged off tinder said she liked the fact I listed my height (5'6). She thought it was confident.
She is almost certainly the needle in the haystack though. Didn't see her again too.

>Long ass convos
This is not how to do it

Adding to this. I'm dating a girl from tinder now. She literally has thousands of matches and her profile constantly says 99+ people liked you. It's like that for most women.

Luckily most guys are so bad at this shit. It's amazing. Even the good looking tier dudes can't carry on an interestig conversation. It's all just "hi" or cringy as fuck copy pasta from Jow Forumstinder. So no wonder women are picky as fuck on these apps.

A girl I took out on tinder once showed me all the cringe she gets sent.
Seriously guys all you need is a half decent, somewhat witty opener and you're in the top ten percentile. So, so many guys still start with "hey" or "you're beautiful" or some other wankery.

lmao we posted more or less the exact same thing.

Yeah, just gauge interest and then either bail or ask them out.

What most on Jow Forums fail to realize is how easy it is to be a "top 20% male" on tinder, exactly for the reasons you listed. Spend a bit of effort on a clever profile and be creative in messaging girls and you will easily get lots of girls.

Still no proof.
Either way my ELO never got boosted when spoofing different cities.

If it was so easy then everyone would do it you sperg.
Women get so many messages they don't take the time to go through every single one.
I refuse to become a woman's court jester and having to keep her entertained at all times only to get ghosted if you become stale.

That's a pathetic excuse for not trying. You could get girls off tinder but are too scared to be proven wrong.

Then leave the fucking to us dude. What ever you want. I'm not playing some 4D chess on tinder, it's not that hard.

>If it was so easy then everyone would do it you sperg.
But they don't, that's the point.
I am all but a bottom of the barrel male. 5'6, skinnyfat manlet with a distinctly average face (though I must say, my hair is fabulous. Once had it styled by a real pro and he said it's model tier) and I have had sex with girls through tinder through taking a bit of time to assess what is good, what is bad, and putting effort in where it counts. A lot of guys simply don't do this and they automatically go into the trash bin because if your looks aren't going to carry you, nothing will.
Ultimately the reason why I am here is because I can't get a fucking girlfriend to save my own life. Of course, I don't use tinder for that.

If you follow rules 1&2 you'll be "ok". Get tinder gold, keep a minimum swipe right ratio of 30%, use boosts between 1800-2300 specially on sundays, and realize based on your gold likes that the ones who like you are the ones you swipe left on. Because Tinder is a shopping mall filled with items, why the fuck would you pick out anything that isn't top 25% unless you are bottom 25%.

You might get a unicorn, a nice looking lady who, unless you are able to sweep off her feet immediately will ghost you because she matches with 20+ daily.

It's the same with the job market. F500 companies get so many resumes each year they can't help but resort to screening candidates the most picky way possible (top schools, high GPA etc).
If you're not a part of the upper quartile, you need to go the extra mile.

A personal opinion not backed by real facts is that tinder and today's dating market really has made girls way more entitled, and that they have a higher value than what they actually do.

I have 12 matches on tinder and have no idea what to message them

The dating pool has become larger and more accessible thanks to technology. They don't feel more entitled, they just don't need to lower their standards because they can easily match with a Chad in a 20km radius.

Actually if you think about it, that's population control and eugenics at work.
It's literally over for some people.

Reminds me of this guy haha

Attached: Screenshot_90.png (704x630, 33K)

Well, I'm ugly but I've still gotten laid 9 times. Of course due to my looks there has never been more than sex and I often get rejected too. I don't know if I like or dislike that I know what it's like to be intimate and all that shit, or if I dislike that I do so it sucks even more really knowing what I miss out on, and what comes to normies so easily.

Well congratulations, you have some redeeming qualities (wit, humor.. idk).
Still, the world population is going up so I guess things are still going the "right way".

Immigrants it goes up yes, but down with western women.

Western women don't date my race sadly so I don't really give a shit about them.

Women do indeed "have" that value. Value is subjective, but gender differences are dictated by nature. Men are already forced to give women what they want the most, so this is the natural outcome.

>Actually if you think about it, that's population control and eugenics at work.
All of politics, technology and society is eugenic or dysgenic. Tinder is almost certainly not eugenic though, as the high IQ more attractive people on there still don't want kids and are just distracted and destroying their pairbonding abilities by mindless sex.

Also population control is mostly for people living in behavioral sinks(cities), primarily for whites and to a lesser extent african americans. It is in other words, dysgenic.

Yeah I'm guessing you don't realize that you're more attractive than you are.

The whitepill here is that conservative (as opposed to liberal) whites have pretty good birthrates. It's mostly the city-dwelling race traitors that have extremely low birthrates.

>destroying their pairbonding abilities
I've heard this a lot, is it actually known whether or not your ability to bond with a partner decreases the more partners you've had? Just curious

If you're face is good, it's not unlikely.
For someone like me who's 6'4" but don't have a good face, it's completely impossible.

>6'4
Put that in your profile.
Angle your face when you take a pic. You should get around 20-30 matches within the week.

Wrong thread?

Cringe

Well, what is good and what is bad?
There's not much one can do if the girl isn't willing to put effort into a conversation even if it started out with a joke referencing something in her bio and getting ghosted when suggesting a date.

It's the eternal "I'm ugly but I can get laid through tinder" """"argument""""
Yeah fuck off. Show us your profile and some conversations and I might believe your fantasy

This. I'm 6'3 but I'm a kinda fat and have a slightly below average face.

Yeah it think the correlation is very well established. The data is a google search away.

I'd guess that there's other variables as well, for example,
More attractive, more extroverted == More likely to have sex == more likely to cheat and divorce. But the culture that allows sluttery allows divorce as well, soo...

Attached: sex-divorce-non-college[1].jpg (579x374, 37K)

height vs face
you decide

Attached: c80616d02451ce76bb00d10a27737d1ce92698885124d9e960bcfb6b001636d9.jpg (1238x1206, 153K)

Lucky that the vast majority of girls on the upper end of that graph would probably be the type of girl I have no interest in anyway. Only thing to do now is sort my own shit out and attract one who isn't like that.

not you again
buzz off

Attached: akarin 3.png (510x531, 400K)

Sure, but these girls are harder to find. The ones you see out there, and even more so on tinder are the sluts. The less slutty, introverted and shy girls are not found in public spaces in approachable positions.

They are less likely to give you a chance too. Where as a slut will give everyone a chance, even is if small (such as a glance on tinder, a few sentences in a bar), the shy girls are avoidant.

The female virgin that isn't a hambeast is very rare too. usually, by the time they are 20 they've had at least one bf that fucked them and left them bitter.