Robot Journal General

This is day three of the General for robots to post their journal entries. Here's the basics:
>if you already have a journal,post a previous entry or one for today
>if you don't have a journal, start one by writing an entry for today. Then post it here.
>if the visuals inside your journal are important, take a picture and post it with your entry
I believe that covers the basics.

Attached: JOURNAL Luan.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

So where's your journal
Post an example

Alright. I was going to wait for someone else to post theirs first, but I suppose I'll share mine now. Transcribing it now, just wait.

March 16, 2019
Woops, I got cut off when I was writing my last entry. Three days ago was the week anniversary of Stage Plight. Sad day for LFs. On March 12 (Tuesday) I posted the 1st interview. Pretty good view count, but not as much as the previous update. Thats expected since it is shorter. I went to Main Event with [BROTHER] a couple of days ago. It was alright. But [BROTHER] didn't want to/couldn't play the dancing game, so I had to give up a free dancing round because I didn't want to make him jealous/sad. Went to Taco Bell that same day. Tasted good. I cleaned out the shack yesterday. Tiring but at least its over. Recently on TLHG Ive been posting Poetry and Bizarro prompts. Creates discussion. On r9k, just 3 days ago I started posting a journal sharing general. So far it's small, but I hope anons join in. I also listened to Bennie and the Jets, nice piano intro. user made a bartender thread, real comfy. Tomorrow going to church and hopefully I'll be able to raise my hand and comment. God knows my teacher wants me to.

There it is user. Thats my entry.

thanks, seems pretty personal though I guess
dunno what you hoped to achieve with these threads

I made this thread because I found that having a journal is a good way to keep track of how your life is going. I like looking back at my old entries and seeing how different I was emotionally. Then theres the point of being able to see other anons lives. A small glimpse into their own world and thinking. Just in three days Ive seen some interesting entries and learned that there are some really cool and interesting people posting on r9k. I guess those 2 reasons. To convince anons to keep journals and to glimpse into their lives and learn about the user base.

Journal entry #2

OP is still a huge faggot

Well at least you're keeping a journal and sharing it. Saw you yesterday too. Keep it up user.

I didnt really do that much today but I guess Ill post what little I did. Made a prok leg mashed potatoes with gravy and an apple pie with fresh made whipped cream. I made it all today was pretty easy the way I do it at least and tastes great. Beside that I beat Devil May Cry V on son of sparda mode. Wasnt too difficulkt besides the dante vergil fight that one took me a bit.

As a side note I totally feel like op is a girl based on the writing but Im not totally sure.

Attached: 1464831641939.jpg (2208x3080, 1.84M)

Okay, that kinda makes sense
Doubt I'd be interesting and I'm not very interested in other people's lives. Sometimes if I find out other people have better lives than me I feel bitter anyway
I'm sure journalling is useful but it doesn't need to be public for that

That sounds like a nice meal user. Although I dont really play video games, I congratulate you on beating your game on son of sparda mode.
>feel like op is a girl based on the writing but Im not totally sure
Sorry user, but I'm a guy. Is my writing really that feminine? I never really put much thought into how I write.

Yeah sharing journal entries isn't for everyone. I at least hope that an user makes journal entries, even if he doesnt post em. I bet you're interesting in some way user. At least to me.

I guess I just presumed that more on the pic you posted and the fact that you would care about making a journal thread. I wouldnt say your writing is feminine but you talking about wanting to dance kinda made me lean more towards you being a girl. I also realized we have very little in common, you dont like video games or anime.

Attached: devil may cry lady.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Yeah I guess that makes sense now. To be fair though, dancing video games are really fun for me. Fuck me if only I could buy a dancing game and not have to go Main Event and spend 40$ playing the same songs over and over again. Plus GH.

you make me happy reading your threads user, I dont have a journal/diary but reading yours makes me happy.
i have a dream journal but its personal for me to share online even

Thanks for that compliment user. Really made my day, or at least my night. Its cool that you have a dream journal, I was thinking of doing one, but I dont think I get enough sleep or something since I never have dreams. Its a shame, but its fine.
>can't connect to CAPTCHA

Just reminded me how i've gone like, 2 weeks without writing an entry, yikes. My last one was as follows:

[Girl I Knew In High School] found me on [Social Media]. Initially, I was incredibly bitter towards her-- she was extremely abusive of her boyfriend, who was a better friend of mine. She would hurt herself and show him the very graphic evidence to punish him for not getting her sufficient gifts for holidays, showing up late to dates, or engaging in an argument that he knew he was right in. She would call him names in front of their friends and in private, she would expose secrets that he trusted her with, and she would threaten suicide when she wasn't getting the kind of attention she wanted. I'm still bitter about it and we graduated 2 years ago.
I told her that I wasn't so comfortable talking to her, and she told me that "the way I've been acting for a lot of my life just really screwed me over. I can't keep a bf/gf and I think all of my friends hate talking to me." I told her how she made me feel in high school, and she said that people at her university were saying similar things. She said she's trying to better herself so she can feel loved, and she apologized for what happened before. She wanted to get to know me, "like I really should've done in high school"
I don't know how to feel about her, but if it's all totally sincere, i'm happy that she's trying to be a better person. Can people grow out of the kind of toxic that she was?

Crikey user, that's some juicy stuff there. She sounds like a major bitch. In my opinion she could have/be changed, but chances are she hasn't. It's been 2 weeks since then user, how did it go?

I've been talking to her early in the morning every few days. She's been telling me about this girl she likes, but she's worried that she's going to do the things she's done before. I asked, "Do you really not know when you're doing those things?" She said "Not until way after I do them." I said, "First of all, never hurt yourself again. See a therapist for it or something. That eliminates the thing you used as punishment entirely." Since I can't talk to her face-to-face, i'll never know if she took the advice.

Wow user, thats interesting. Though if you ask me, your assumption that she didn't take your advice is probably right. But who knows? Maybe she did take your advice. Only God knows, and only Time will tell.

She's coming back to the hometown for Easter. If i'm not revolted by the idea of meeting up by then, i'll try to get coffee with her or something. See how it's really going.

I wish you luck user. And thanks for contributing

Thanks, user. I'll try n catch th his thread next time it pops up

Alright that's cool. Also original content here.

Well anons, I'm going to sleep now. Keep posting entries. On the morrow I'll see again.

Attached: 1552646739370.jpg (860x600, 90K)