Do normalfags truly believe that multicultural societies can actually work?

do normalfags truly believe that multicultural societies can actually work?

Attached: 1542454359665.jpg (379x449, 58K)

Normalfags don't think for themselves buddy. They listen to the ((MSM)) narrative.

Of course, and they believe any arguments against it are racist

The TV said so. TV wouldn't lie.

Attached: NPCbrainlet.jpg (645x729, 42K)

No. I live in Swedistan. (Almost) everyone openly supports immigration but no one wants the immigrants anywhere near their home. White flight exists here too. IIRC when the amount of non-Europeans get above 4%, whites started to move elsewhere. Employers don't want to hire people with non-European names. So basically people in Sweden want immigration only as long as someone else does all the work and it's someone else's daughter/son getting raped/robbed.

NYC seems to be doing alright. So does LA.

those places were 100 times better in the 50s

Nah you're way off. NYC is one of the safest cities in the country right now and it's super multiculti here.

Actually it's not multi"cultural", to be clear. Everyone is just American or NY. All the races of the world (plus hybrid ones that only exist here) and a lot of different accents here and there but everyone's the same NY culture.

Attached: haucht4.gif (350x202, 7K)

god god that image is fucked

Try this one. Jow Forums busting my balls.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-03-at-5.48.03-PM.png (1380x751, 174K)

This. Normies are just fucking sheep and follow the herd.

I know so many people who are conservative, but LARP as Democrats because that's what their friends are esposing, or their social media group, or what the Jews news tells them to be

Behind closed doors they say they can't stand niggers and faggots, but everywhere else they are screaming for BLM and LGBT rights

Normalfags are idealists who can't see patterns since they are retarded. Yes, they think multicultural societies are truly better and white males are the only ones holding them back.

This. Despite what the narrative is the MSM pushes forward, the only people that rally behind them are sitting in ivory towers letting the common folk eat cake. Or, get it stolen and be raped in this case. There have been studies that prove communities are worse off as they become more diverse. Hell, Montreal of all places has a paper on it published

All of humanity is multicultural. You're just a racist wigger.

Have you been to NYC lately? It's a complete soul less hell hole. Almost all of the unique restaurants and stores have gone out of business and have been replaced by corporate chains and the entire place is filthy.

Study shows that multicultural companies have a productivity rate higher than those that do not.

Go fuck yourself

new york is safe now due to the entire place being turned into a theme park, ghettos getting gentrified and housing prices being ridiculously high to the point where only the rich can live there, not multiculturalism you dope. look at new york in the 70s. that was true multiculturalism.

Yeah, see, the thing is that I live here. I think I know what I'm talking about.

This isn't the best time of day but there's live feed cameras all over the city you can watch right at any moment and just people-watch.

>the wagie slave factory productivity is a good indicator of societal health

this is your mind on the industrial revolution

Attached: ted.jpg (1100x685, 61K)

okay? so those cameras everywhere likely are the result of an increased policing and wanting to sterilise the city of it's previous decades of high crime rates. I really don't get how you're saying that someone the reduce in crime has something to do with multiculturalism

Oh now you're taking socio economics into consideration. That's really convenient of you faggot

>so those cameras everywhere likely are the result of an increased policing and wanting to sterilise the city of it's previous decades of high crime rates.
I assumed it because new york is a popular target for terrorists.

>you're saying that someone the reduce in crime has something to do with multiculturalism
How could you have possibly gleaned that from what I said? That's not case at all and I'd never suggest it was. Giuliani cleaned the fuck out of the city during his term. Italians ruined the place so and Italian fixed it.

And the point of suggesting to watch the feeds was so you can see, in real time, just how heterogenous the populace is. OP was suggesting that multiculturalism was in impossibility and I'm showing you that it works just fine here. Being expensive did not make the place lily white. It just got rid of the riff raff.

Attached: Manhattan_race.png (572x599, 57K)