Had sex with a girl that bullied me

For that user who told me to update after our date. This is a girl who fucking ruined my childhood with her bullying but we met again after some years and she was nice and invited me for drinks. Im back from that, it was quite the experience and im still kinda shocked.

Attached: 72999744_p0.jpg (579x819, 286K)

Neat, I also banged my female bully.

Why do you guys LARP like this? These stories aren't even remotely interesting when you know they're all bullshit. What's the point?

greentext how everything went down norman

Ill sum it up as best as I can

>we went to a bar, it was a dark and quiet, there wasnt much people
>we ordered beers and talked a lot. She did most of the talking, sit next to me on the couch. Talked shit about a lot of people which she didnt like, made fun of people who likes anime -which I do- but I didnt say anything, made fun of people who believe in astrology, and pretty much of every person she knew.
So I started getting that she is still an awful human being but alright, the beer was good.
>eventually after the second beer we kissed, we were too close anyways. Kissing is not a big deal, doesnt make me feel anything. She left for the bathroom once and I was sure she was gonna bail out, I left and actually considered leaving.
>eventually she told me she works tomorrow so we had to leave, I went with her. We walked at night, city was quiet, went to the plaza and kissed again, she said my tongue tickled her.
>I asked her to go somewhere more comfortable, she asked me where, I said there was a love hotel close. She laughed at me and said I was terrible and that that was a terrible thing to do since it was the first time we were going out, I told her I didnt care at all about that.

then
>she became mad at me for a while, I sincerely didnt give two shits. But then she suddenly recovered and asked me to accompany her to her appartment, to which I agreed.
>we walked almost in silence to where she lived, she said she had a thing she was working on she wanted to show me, she is some kind of artist.
She does wood carvings of sorts. They arent half bad. I was surprised actually since she doesnt seem the type to have any kind of depth but I guess im getting to know her more.
anyways
>went with her, my mind was extremely calm but my heart was beating and my hands were shaking
>she showed me her art, showed me her appartment, pretty small
>i said her bed looked comfortable, she patted it and asked me if I wanted to try it, I jumped to it face up.
>laid there looking at the ceiling, then felt her hands on my thighs, she was kind of fondling my legs
>continued doing that for a while then just pulled out my dick, I was flaccid.
>hands still shaking like an eartquake
they still are
>she starts giving me a terrible handjob, crushes my dick, I watch her go without saying anything
>laughs and points out that im shaking, asks me if im nervous
>i tell her that I dont feel nervous at all but my body is like that
>she asks me if she is too bad since im not getting hard
>i tell her its probably because I hate her

>she takes it well and laughs, says she figured it was the case since I never opened during the whole night
>i tell her i dont tend to open to people and that it would be very difficult for me to open to her, she stops giving me the handjob actually licks the head of my penis and starts sucking me while flaccid
>i sit and put a hand on her head, the situation of this happening more than the stimulation start making me hard
>keeps going and moving her head up and down, i feel like im going to cum so i push her away, she says that it seems that i dont hate her that much, since im hard
>tell her that i would obviously get hard but that I do hate her, this all very quiet, it seems like we are just joking with each other even though I think we both know im not lying at all
>she pulls up her shirt and her bra, revealing her tits, then sits on me
>i suckle a bit, she says it tickles a lot
>my hands fondle her breasts, then keep moving and I simulate grabbing her neck, she just looks, doesnt seem worried at all.

dont know if anyone is reading but writing it releases tension and stress
>keep choking her, but use the other hand to keep fondling her tits
>she gags a bit and I stop and let her go, but then lift her and put her against the wall
>we kiss again, her tits were on my chest which was a nice feeling, but im not ultra strong so after a few minutes i just throw her on the bed
>pull down her pants and panties, she tries to take off my shirt and I give her a slap on the face, not with lots of strenght but to make her stop
>i start fingering her while she continues giving me a barely better than before handjob, she is really wet, i lick her tits and torso and armpit
>she saids no one had treated her like that before, i tell her i dont believe her, open her legs and insert my dick
>start fucking her, bed makes a lot of noise, pussy is good but honestly masturbating feels better and I have a feeling of emptiness
>slap her face a few times to see if she reacts, she just gives these stupid moans, i tell her that sounds pathethic and it ruins it
>she shuts up and starts moving her hips along with mine
>after a while feel like im going to cum, dunno how much time has it been, but I grab her legs and pull them up to go as deep as I can
>cum inside of her and we lie there for a while panting
>eventually she moves above me and starts humping me
>i tell her I need to rest, she says that it was good but she never comes from sex, i tell her I dont care
>out of fucking nowhere opens her mouth and lets saliva inside my own mouth
>im completely disgusted and push her away, she says it was a gift
>

>love hotel

yeah ok

You can be sure I'm reading, user. Keep it coming please, now I'm really interested.

keep going user, I wanna hear the rest.

im a esl so i dont know the word for it. Its a cheap hotel people here go for to have sex. Motel maybe?

>keeps laughing, i grab her wrists and push her against me, her head hits my teeth which hurts like shit
>start fondling her very vigorously, she struggles, I put my whole arm on her neck and continue, my dick is hard but her but presses it on an akward position which is uncomfortable
>once she starts trembling and making crying noises I cant help but stop, let her go, look at her
>it looks as if she is crying but I cant be sure, I dont feel like asking her if she is okay but I do feel blame
>get dressed and tell her I want to go home, she is covering her eyes and tells me I dont need keys to leave
>I get the fuck out of there

Thats it. In general I feel a terrible uneasyness on my heart, like there was something horribly wrong. I get the feel she thought that night was some sort of retarded way of making up for her bullying or something like that.

She acted very playful during the whole thing, except at the end, but most of it felt definitely forced. I get the impression she is going through some shit and wanted some kind of relief or fun by going out with me. We never specifically adressed the bullying except for the "i hate you" comments which had a lot of weight behind them. I still have her numbers but I doubt ill be contacting her after that.

there might be lots of details that im missing, the saliva thing was a whole small discussion with her laughing but I kept it simple

>>start fucking her, bed makes a lot of noise, pussy is good but honestly masturbating feels better and I have a feeling of emptiness
That emptiness is the feeling of sex without the emotional bond.

>That's bullshit but i believe it.png

so do you still have contact with her?

yeah, I have her number. But I dont think ill be texting her, would be awkward.

>made fun of people who believe in astrology
shes a keeper

you should at least ask why she did it.

in what ways exactly did she bully you

maybe she doesnt even perceive it as bullying but you do

What kind of bullying did she do towards you?
Also notice that many girls usually bully their love interest because they don't know how to approach or are not honest about their feelings

Would be easier to say what kind of bullying she DIDNT do. My childhood was a nightmare and I think most of the blame goes to her. And the fact that I was a pussy, but still. She humiliated me every way she could, mocked me in front of people, hurt me, pulled down my pants, manipulated others to mock me too, etc etc. I could go into details but honestly who cares, its past history. I honestly believe my brain blocked some of the worst episodes.

As i said, it might have been an extreme episode of dishonest feeling, she took you as a target for her bullshit because she had something for you.
I've had a similar situation, where the girl that used to bully me on the bus to school, which i feared to take at some point, in the end broke and asked me out.

Maybe, but that doesnt excuse her. If she somehow had the hots for me, making my life impossible for no reason was like the worst way to approach me ever.

Im actually thankful in some deranged way because thanks to that I became extremely prideful and masked my insecurity with strenght. I dont think its faked strenght, I actually became better. But I wonder if I would have been less autistic if she hadnt humiliated me so much.

Attached: 73069902_p3.jpg (1200x1100, 517K)

So you didnt get the reason why she bullied you? I feel like there has to be some sort of underlying shit here.

She was an evil bitch, thats the reason, and she kept her social status via pushing me down. If it turns out she is pregnant with my kid or something now Ill just leave the country.

slap her face a few times to see if she reacts, she just gives these stupid moans, i tell her that sounds pathethic and it ruins it
>she shuts up and starts moving her hips along with mine

HOLY FUCK DUDE

absolute alpha moment

how does she looks like user?

thank you, I was angry because it was really ruining it. Slaping her face really WAS cathartic like that one user said.

wavy brown hair, brown eyes, face like she was always laughing, white, average complexion. Tits were bigger than I thought and had really pink nipples. Her pussy was pretty well kept, just a bush above.

yeah but it's not nearly as good or fun if she doesn't bully you anymore and while doing it

She cant bully anymore, im not that weak. I would have hurt her for real if she tried something like that.

you're a dumb animal if you can't stop yourself from using your man strength you degenerate

Bitch I might be. Im not going to start a debate with my bully.

>love hotel
Japanese?
>I lick her armpit
Yep, Japanese lel

nah, thats just my fetish. I just didnt know the word for it. I think its motel then.

How are you feeling right now after this experience looking back on it, having sex with someone you hated so much? Could you describe it in detail

I wouldnt know what to describe. Im horny when I remember it, especially some details like her sucking my dick and the view of her head between my legs, or her boobs on my chest. There is a feeling of victory, its really dumb but I have it, for cumming inside of her and leaving. There is also this kind of awkwardness because of all those details and things that happened and how it ended, and something kinda resembling guilt because I think she is having issues and I just lashed out on her without a care, but I might be too much of a kind soul to think in those terms considering everything she has done. Id say physically it was good but emotionally it felt both empty and draining at the same time. There was no bonding. This will sound really stupid and I doubt anyone would understand, but by fucking her, I was making love to myself, thats what I feel, but in a dirty, self gratifying way.

Attached: Mob-Psycho-100-S02E05-1.jpg (620x336, 37K)

Ey man, mad respect for fucking your bully like that, and ++respect for using the cute bully from Mob Psycho S2. The scene where she turns around and breaks down in front of Mob was pure kino