What will you do with your supply of yangbux?

What will you do with your supply of yangbux?

Attached: 1552789839103.png (823x650, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/what-is-ubi/
youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8
joebiden.info/
discord
willrobotstakemyjob.com/13-2011-accountants-and-auditors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put my pp in hooker

>What will you do with your supply of yangbux?
im gonna come to your house and sodomize ur mom OP

Based Nicker

i'll probably get fatter since i'll be able to afford delivery food more often.

I already make more than that a month do I still get yangbux?

Probably waste it on tokens for camwhores

I'd buy a car.

damn we are full of untapped potential

99% of it would end up in the hands of drug dealers, twitch/Chaturbate thots, antidepression meds, and tendie companies

I already have what I need but the real things I want cannot be bought with money.

I would buy lots of tendies, vape juice and weed. Then I would get a really nice sex doll. Then after the honeymoon phase with that money I would invest it in developing new skills that aren't easily automated. Probably dentistry, or a trade school of some sort.

Attached: 1552477287697.png (1152x864, 679K)

Invest in real estate, obviously.

>dentistry

dent is a dope profession user. good choice!

Yeah you get it no matter what, unless you're getting that current money from NEETbux already.

Thank you, I based it on this chart, better find a job that a robot can't feasibly do at the moment.

Attached: 1552300025825.png (1221x789, 653K)

Will get yangbux on top of my autismbux?

I think if you have receive other benefits, it will other roll into Yangbux or "override" it.

i am in the health field too (currently in residency). i know many dentists and considered it at one point. feel free to ask any questions if you got any!

Depends on how much you get in NEETbux. If you make less than 1k, they just make up the difference to make it 1k. If you get more than 1k, you can just stick with what you have, or you can switch to Yangbux, which have no requirements. So it doesn't become a poverty trap, because if you want to work, you can.

Attached: 1552024814048.png (564x507, 474K)

How difficult is it to become a dentist? I did terribly in school, and i'm not excited to go into higher learning, and i'm not very smart, but when I put my mind to something, I can do it most of the time.

>surgeon
>least vulnerable
wat

>So it doesn't become a poverty trap, because if you want to work, you can.
that's not how UBI works motherfucker, if you earn 1001$ at wagecucking you don't get UBI

Please don't post libidic photoshops of my wife

That's how Yang's plan works. Do some research, bitchboy

if you're not good in school and aren't excited for higher education then don't get into it. you will be getting your self into an insane amount of school that will feel like hell if you aren't at least somewhat enjoying it.

>That's how Yang's plan works.
No it's not, Yang's plan is not to give literally everyone in the US 1k on top of their pre-existing income
>bitchboy
says the literal faggot bitch from discord

the hardest part is getting into dental school. you should look up admission requirements and competitiveness. check out the SDN dental forums and Jow Forumspredental on plebbit

i fucking hate school but its better than being a wage cuck. residency is ridiculous but hopefully it will be worth in the end. sometimes i wish i had done dentistry

Not that other guy but Im curious why anyone in a low paying job will work now knowing they can get a free 1k if they don't do anything.

You're legitimately misinformed, or spreading lies. Watch the Joe Rogan interview or read his plan. His plan is giving everyone between the ages of 18-64 a thousand dollars regardless of their current income.
yang2020.com/what-is-ubi/

They don't have to work, but 1k/month isn't a very good way to live. If you're a NEET living with your parents already, then I get not working, because if it's just you and your parents, your family is 3k/month richer, and you become inherently valuable to them. But most people will keep their jobs because they can still make their normal wage, plus 1k just for being American

im gonna spend it all on inflation

I'm gonna spend it on inflammation

well yeah I mean I need a car
I would talk about my dreams to build an engineering workshop and change human transportation forever, but I don't wanna be unrealistic.

Right now if I got 1000 bucks from yang, I'd buy my first car so I can go get treatment and improve my quality of life.

I'm voting for yang.

Based. I think in the beginning people spend it all on dumb shit, that's what I plan to do. But once it becomes a normal part of life and people actually start factoring into their budgets, they'll make better choices. But there will always be people who waste their money no matter what. At least with Yangbux, nobody ever has a real excuse for not bettering their lives.

No he's right i just looked it up.
The faggot wants to give 1k to everyone regardless.
That's not UBI, Universal Basic Income is usually a X income guaranteed from everyone, excluding current, so let's say someone earning 100k/y wouldn't earn 12k more but joe homeless would go from 0 to 12k.

That's not even economically progressive policy wtf.
Also he wants to finance it via VAT which is the most regressive tax possible (he hints at 10% i.e. half of Europe's level he says).
In addition to causing massive inflation, the lower classes are going to be much worse off.

What a shitshow desu and I bet he wants to put on a sjwfest too and flood the place with refugees and such

Attached: 1492830493351.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

show me where he says that he isn't giving everyone a grand a month. Every video i've seen he makes no stipulation about what you already make. Don't spread misinfo.

Realistically speaking there's no way Yang can win. The only reason he's running for Presidency is to bring UBI into the discussion. There's a whole bunch of democrats who pay little to no attention to the elections and usually vote for the larger people. It's why in the polls fucking Joe Biden is leading in a few states with Bernie Sanders behind.

I really don't see Yang beating Bernie Sanders. R.I.P UBI I"ll still vote for him but I don't think it's going to happen.

>he isn't giving everyone a grand a month.
I just said he wants to do that, which is really regressive policy NOT progressive and is gonna wreck the economy esp. if coupled with VAT

We're looking at a 20% increase in prices (inflation + VAT) which is gonna erode poor people's purchasing power or at best keep it stagnant vs now.

What the fuck crazy policy is it? WHY would someone earning 80-100k or even 300k get 1,000 bux MORE per month?
that's not Universal Basic Income in the economic sense.. it's just literal gibs

Yeah basically this. But no matter what, i'll call UBI Yangbux in honor of him, no matter who implements it. I'll vote for him but he is a long shot at this point. But you never know, Trump became president. Nobody knows what the future may hold.

This is what he says on the subject. And I read your post wrong, sorry.

Attached: rich.png (1237x160, 29K)

I'm pretty sure he said to lady that 1k a month for her would benefit them. She was a middle class citizens and I"m pretty sure he wasn't saying it metaphorically.

It would benefit people, unless you spend more than 120k a year in VAT eligible products. But if you're spending that much you're not hurting for cash in the first place. If () is correct with 20% increase, then you would have to purchase 60k a year to pay more than what you're getting, which again, would probably mean you're not hurting for cash.

Ok but don't you see how increasing lower income/zero income monthly income by exactly the same amount as higher brackets or even millionaires is not gonna have a positive effect or at best neutral?

Purchasing power gains are gonna be nullified by increased generalized demand which will drive inflation to 8-10% annually, at least in the first year, plus he's gonna impose VAT for 10% (?) so that's a zero sum gain.

Example: your landlord gets 1k more per month(for no reason!) don't you think he will raise your rent?
And you'll have to pay 10% tax on all ur food, electricity, gas, fuel, electronics.

Really retarded I'm all for UBI but actual UBI meaning anyone whos
>income

Attached: 1552212789149.png (900x700, 403K)

0 income people will benefit obviously since they start from 0
people who earn/get 700/800bux via welfare will see no benefit tho bc most of the additional income will be eroded by VAT and inflation, which is the people UBI should help MOST

the people who REALLY benefit are minimum wage wageslaves i guess (middle class and above don't care, but still benefit)

It's just really perverse and needless, no other country has a similar UBI system

alaska has had ubi forever practically

I'm Yang Gang but that's a different situation. Don't they only get like 1-2k a year?

Not familiar on the yang gang but im guessing he foresees that the increase in production and reduced production costs due to automation are gonna negate the demand pull inflation.

Basically this. Everyone should watch the interview so we don't have to have basic discussions on this, and everyone can be more or less educated on his position
youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8

>increase in production and reduced production costs due to automation
that's kinda a shit argument, production costs are already plummeted thanks to offshore (china, asia in general) and it still doesn't explain the need to give EVERYONE Ubi, thereby harming the actual needy
Also his shitty VAT offsets the theoretical deflation effect of automation

save every penny of it

Fuck Andrew Yang
Seriously, that Chinese traitor can go fuck himself

ubi is the solution and vat. How else will you tax these tax avoiding compamies. You know the tax applies to things like google and facebook ads too right?

Attached: iCTuo.jpg (495x314, 38K)

>How else will you tax these tax avoiding compamies. You know the tax applies to things like google and facebook ads too right?
VAT is paid by the customer not the company...

He was born here and his family is from Taiwan. They're literally anti-commies, that's the point of that country. He's really based. I said the same thing as you at first, but the more I learned about him the more I liked him.

Attached: D1g8h2ZXcAEYFWK.jpg large.jpg (1625x1339, 152K)

It's literally both. People are still going to go to the places with the lowest prices they can find. They can't push ALL of the price onto the customer, people won't go for that.

Attached: 1552331049673.png (993x1024, 727K)

are you paying for those Facebook ads?

I have a few ideas.

Attached: 1531280509502.jpg (640x503, 51K)

Nothing cause that stupid chink isn't becoming president.

You are a commie no? I thought this is what you wanted kek....

Attached: 1529260026498.png (312x640, 224K)

>They can't push ALL of the price onto the customer, people won't go for that.
That's exactly what happens in Europe tho, oops it's a government tax on transactions and the customer absorbs 99% of it

When the EU or whateverthefuck increases VAT the prices get raised by the exact amount

Also as i already said VAT is the most inequal of taxes because everyone pays the same bracket regardless of income

Commies actually hate him more than right-wingers do. It's very strange, but since he isn't going whole hog and nationalizing all companies, they won't get on board. They view him as actually helping capitalism not collapse, they would rather have someone fuck things up so they can take over.

people who buy more things pay more vat tax. People like neets buy a lot less things.

>You are a commie no? I thought this is what you wanted kek....
I'm not a commie but his policies are actually austerian not keynesian or marxist at all, it's very bizarre

Hayek is the behind the original popularization of UBI coupled with VAT

Attached: 1525156999924.png (500x506, 170K)

>people who buy more things pay more vat tax
okay genius then it's a non progressive LINEAR taxation system

and the "people who buy more things" also get UBI so the NEETS are double cucked

>NEETS are double cucked
I make literally 0 dollars a year so giving me 12k would benefit me greatly, even if it was worth less than it is now.

Attached: 1529217708523.png (195x195, 58K)

good idea
also, consider self driving cars and their influence on where people live. one would no longer have to live in the city, or even commute and sit through traffic. you can live very far away, get to job on time, and drive home without an issue. property distance from the nearest city will largely become irrelevant

I don't understand how people can vote for Biden. Out of all the pedo politicians, Biden is the most obvious to spot. Are people retreaded, or does no one care about the children anymore?

joebiden.info/
This is funny thing to share around.

>extremely complex and technical skill that requires years of experience
>ppl need surgery regardless of economic boom or bust
This makes perfect sense

You're right.
ChapoTrapHouse, a ultra-far-left sub, bans you for mentioning Yang.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

r

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

Of course the yang thread would be filled with plebbitors talking about the sub plebbits, discord links and other newfag cancer.

oh no...
not you again ffs

Attached: akarin 3.png (510x531, 400K)

Donate to Yang's 2024 run.

The gaming markets aren't going to change their values because of yang bucks.grocers will not change their markets because of yang bucks. Ubi will only put the bubble on necessities that are not food or clothing, like housing, and transportation. When it isn't enough to sustain one or both, the leasers will lose. Fuck Jewish landlords

Food would get fucked sure McDonald's can serve you the same old slop at low prices but any mom and pop all the way to gourmet food can then demand whatever they want and raise prices accordingly. Oh you don't want to pay $50 for a quality burger? Go eat at McDonald's then with your measly yang allowance. Many other services and luxuries can be seen as going through the roof along with rent. Basically the cost of living is shit if everyone has 1000 magicbux

The things that go into making things like burgers are subsidized by the US government and not likely to inflate in price. If a mom and pop store sold $50 burgers, they would go under even harder. I'd say being given a government stipend would give them an incentive to LOWER their prices now that they know people around them can afford more.

No mom and pop shops already compete against McDonald's and survive. They can set the price at what they want and people will pay it for "quality". People always pay extra for quality science has proven this. That "extra" will be much more than you or I want to pay in the end. Corporations won't want to pay anymore than they do now, if that changes they will see other countries as HQ or production and that will also hurt our economy. I won't vote for yang because I already make more than that BS he is promising but can never deliver, and I don't want poor people to get free gibs.

Making more than $1,000 a month just means you're employed, really. The $1,000 a month is for quieting the racial tensions as our workforce(you) get replaced. I'm voting for him for you and I, user.

Yes it means I am employed but it also means i know how to budget my damn life. Because less than half Americans have more than 1000 dollars in their bank right now. That's why yang and the crash of the dollar looks so appetizing to you urchins

I work in accounting and help a terrible amount of revenue flow through my relatively quaint company. I'm not getting replaced my guy

So then the solution is just to get angry and yell at poor people more? That worked great the last 10,000 times we tried it.

Poor people need to stop being lazy and get to work so they stop being poor wow so hard. Also stop taking loans they can't pay back for shit they don't need.

Hi shariablue, fuckoff faggot

willrobotstakemyjob.com/13-2011-accountants-and-auditors
Okay, whatever my dude. No need to suck my dick when you come to need that money and it's there, though. Think of me as benevolent to you.

You have no idea how much business gets done on real paper via fax and through the mail. Links like that serve to scare you and prove to me I'm going to make more money

>everyone else is wrong
You're up there with fast food workers on replaceability . Makes sense, since it appears you're low-functioning. All it takes is a cheap program and you're out of a wage.

I was thinking I could use some of my savings and open a pizzeria and use Yangbucks to pay for half of a monthly lease

>random website knows all
I deal with people being sued in courts and recovered debt remitted to the ((BANKS)). You have no idea what you are talking about, idiot boy

So you're either paralegal or repo man. Got it.

Neither, why do you think you know things you clearly don't? I said accounting and debt recovery. I don't pack the meat, I leave that for the animals.

You sound very easily replaceable. You're welcome for that $1,000, future NEET.

You're such a dumbass but anyways vote for free magic 1000 bux and watch the economy collapse in 6 months. I bet you don't eve work now you are like the 60 year old bums I see begging for change

Thanks, I will. It's for both of our futures, nay, all of our futures. We can't sit around waiting forever. Now's the chance to get what we all need before we're tossed out by machines.

I spit on fast food workers like you on the weekends and weeknights and during lunch time why can't you make a simple panda bowl? I watch kids like you struggle to take simple food orders. I used to work fast food kek, feels like a lifetime ago

>You're such a dumbass but anyways vote for free magic 1000 bux and watch the economy collapse in 6 months
Holy based retard

Wrong you dumbass, EVERYONE gets a thousand
It's not welfare it's UNIVERSAL income. So even if you make a million dollars a year at your job you still the the monthly yangbux

>yangbux
Is yangbux bangbux?

Same

I spent like $1500 in 4months on MFC with a monthly income of a little less than $1000, though I dont have any expenses besides food and public transport ticket since I live with my mom