What's a good way to fuck with someone who lives an ocean away from me...

What's a good way to fuck with someone who lives an ocean away from me? Some spineless fucking tea nigger decided hed try some underhanded shit by telling my wife I'm a "fascist sympathizer" and I'd really like to do something equally underhanded but more effective back to him

Attached: 20181005_210636.png (500x396, 232K)

???
An hero some time SOON? Maybe NECESSARY

I've no fucking clue what you're saying to me dude

Send him a video of you fucking your wife but look directly into the camera the whole time with a serious face.

Catfishing is a good method

lol how did he get to your wife? facetorah?

If your wife gives a shit about you being a fascist sympathiser, he's doing you a fucking favour.

An hero means to kill yourself, without being to on the nose here

Fuck off, fascist normie cunt.

Commit suduku, fascyy pashy

>Married
Please get of my board normalscum

If he's a bong, report him to the British police for racism. They'll actually arrest him.

>not knowing that Jow Forums is an ally of Jow Forums and has been for years
Fuck off newfags

Attached: get tf out.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

honestly this, you should be able to say edgy shit around your partner of all people even if you don't mean it and if they're too stupid to realize the difference between edgy shit, being an unironic psychopathic stormfag and actual facts then she's probably gonna find out one way or another anyway

No my wife doesnt care about my politics. They're pretty basic bitch anyway desu. But the part that bothers me is that this tea nigger tried to fuck with me by tattling on me to my wife trying to "ruin" my marriage. He slighted me and I'm petty af.

Put CP on his harddrive, or report him for islamiphobia

You slight a man like that and he never forgets it. I feel kinda retarded for being so annoyed by it but like, you dont do that shit and expect nothing to happen.

I am the same way user, I am not telling you revenge isn't deserved here but I just don't see any viable options. Especially without context. I don't know how the guy would know this about you.

How do you put CP on the hard drive of a person living halfway across the world?

I forgot to private my relationship shit on FB. Basically all I said was that I understand the anger and resentment that retarded aussie felt when he shot up that mosque but he killed people and made everyone who even kinda shares beliefs with him look bad.

^ That's the context

>using Facebook
>using PUBLIC Facebook
>posting problematic opinions on Facebook, a site that tries to document everything a person does since their birth and tracks all your internet activity outside of Facebook
Damn son just wear a helmet at that point

Didnt post anything "problematic"

My shit ain't that public anyway. Just my relationship stuff was because Facebook changes their settings every 2 weeks. Anyway yes I will concede that I am kinda dumb for not doing that

Problem, polcuck?