Big kat

big kat
have a nice night. im counting off the days until i get blocked again

Attached: 1a947f2c8c45c6ed5a38d0d8c6339882.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1_tHK8LLas
youtube.com/watch?v=e16nRn-SPWY&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you are going to bed soon friend have a nice night :)
if not hope we can talk

sure i can talk. im just sitting here

stop using haibane renmei for your autistic orbiting threads! enough is enough!

Attached: 1552704465919.jpg (709x1024, 156K)

sorry I was playing a game of town of Salem
its fun because it helps me talk to people by that being the only way to play

that sounds pretty fun. what other games do you play user

that and war thunder are the only online games i really play even so i only play those rarely. other online games such as league of legends are too toxic for me to play now.
mainly i really only play rts real time strategy games by myself and minecraft, but with chat turned off completely.

Hmm minecraft was a fun game. I used to play that when I was 12. What kind of things are you building?

nothing much i havent played in like a month.
what kind of games do you play friend? if any?

is something from when i took a screenshot is some midevil town that i occasionally work on

Attached: 2018-08-12_04.27.29.png (1366x745, 464K)

I've been playing Resident Evil 3. Been putting it off due to anxiety though. That's a nice looking farm too
youtube.com/watch?v=j1_tHK8LLas

sorry about the anxiety friend, hope its not caused by me.
How is resident evil 3? I have never played any resident evil games. i do not like horror games, i get easily scared.

Attached: KwLIpAKK.jpg (850x1202, 329K)

no its just about kathy. the game is fun. i just have trouble getting used to the dodge system. especially around nemesis
youtube.com/watch?v=e16nRn-SPWY&t=

is the dodge system hard?
havent played the game like i said sorry.
are you looking forward to anything happening soon?
im not :( my life is boring

yeah, it seems to work randomly in boss fights and there's only one frame from when a zombie goes from being passive to biting you.

not really looking forward to anything either. only that i could add kathy on another steam account if i save up enough money. after i get blocked again though. i've gotten blocked so much it feels like my entire life now. i have dreams that im still her friend and when i wake up the reality hurts. sometimes have dreams of getting blocked.

:( sorry that happened friend. why do you need money for the steam account though? cant you add people after creating account?
i doubt you want me to but i could add big kathy, understand if u dont trust me though.

he's been stalking her for over a year on multiple sites, he keeps creating new steam accounts to pester her and you have to spend money on the account to be able to add a friend so god knows how much money he's spent

OP is NOT a good person

you need to at least spend or add 5 bucks into every new steam account to use it. look up limited user accounts.
and its okay. you dont need to.
this

let me and my friend talk he is nice to me, and im nice to him i like to think

dumb orbitposter
have a bad night.

why does he keep blocking you user?

ditw