I'm looking on Redbubble for stickers that I can put on my laptop so that other socially awkward people come approach...

I'm looking on Redbubble for stickers that I can put on my laptop so that other socially awkward people come approach me, preferably ones from this site. Post anything here if you've got it. Nothing overtly racist because I don't want to get suspended, and hopefully with as few words as possible.

Pic related, this seems decent.

Attached: bogged sticker.png (588x596, 480K)

dude just bee urself

Attached: 109F2F23-4243-454F-8497-9CB59869050B.jpg (499x611, 125K)

I would never approach some faggot who puts stickers on his laptop, and especially never someone who flaunts internet memes like a retard

Do the hamster in the tin foil with the butter on it

You make me sad.

>I choose not to have friends, guys
>I just hate everyone

get one that says r9k or "fuck reddit." i would probably comment but not approach.

nvm get a reddit robot one and put an x over it. i would approach to say fuck yeah.

>>I choose not to have friends
I would not want to associate with someone who thinks it's cool to talk about shit from an Indonesian stone skipping forum in public

Not a bad idea. I don't actually hate Reddit, though, I just don't like their lack of anonymity.

>muh sekrit club
I don't get why people on this site are so hostile to he idea of being open about their hobbies.

Oh fug thats good

Attached: DB4AD705-511D-496C-882F-2EE836D68512.jpg (590x443, 112K)

I don't even have a "sekrit club" attitude about it, I just find the idea of merchandising culture cancerous, like wearing a t shirt with a pop culture reference or something

Assuming you don't already have a sticker of Yakub on your laptop.

Attached: yakub.png (402x600, 165K)

>tfw the vast majority of my shirts have pop culture references on them
Why do you hate this shit so much?

Holy shit, I love this idea. I don't see that on Redbubble, though. Maybe I should find a way to make one?

you'll be sure to find some cool friends with this one :D

Attached: 1.jpg (380x380, 28K)

don't put stickers on your laptop that shit's gay

That actually makes me nostalgic. I haven't even seen it used ironically in years.

You're gay.

Yeah I wonder why I hate that shit so much

Attached: 1518815895729.png (800x900, 173K)

It seems to me that hatred is really strong reaction to have to such a banal form of self-expression. All of my t-shirts are blank black but that's because I'm lazy, not because I'm somehow superior to others.

I never said I feel superior to others or that I wear blank clothes in the first place

>socially awkward people
>approach

Try to think really hard about that, OP.