The Question of the 21st Century

How do I, as a loser robot neckbeard, acquire one (1) sissy gf (male)?

Attached: sissy pyramid.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RevyAfterMao/status/1072967814225559552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can find em on grindr but pussy feels much better than ass user

don't date one thinking it's gonna be a bro you can fuck, they are females mentally and are usually leftist npcs

If he's a loser robot neckbeard they won't want him anyways. They want Chad just as much as roastoids do.

far left has an amazing looking butt, very soft and feminine

Is there a story behind this pic? Do sissies have conventions? Is it a sissy orgy? Whose idea was it to make a fucking pyramid? Is this the work of one dude with a Craigslist ad who just wanted to assemble a sissy pyramid before he died?

>Is there a story behind this pic?

Same group, different angle

Attached: 1515723850171.jpg (2059x1697, 1.86M)

>bunch of gay dudes wearing knee high socks
wow so feminine

You don't. Traps have more sexual market value than women.

Bros......Imagine the smell.......

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTjOA3Zr3N0hlHuT9KSJhxIGG-JenF9MV3qC9JZb7FUWfF2hop.jpg (259x195, 7K)

I assume you're kidding, but the matching purple hair makes me think you might not be.

Yeah... male buttocks.. such an erotic and intoxicating smell for us heterosexuals

It's a furry group. You don't want to see the other pictures.

twitter.com/RevyAfterMao/status/1072967814225559552

It's a furry con, disregard

what in the actual fuck is going on in that image

these are all the sons of poor dads, who probably busted their ass off to raise them and then they turn into this because of their jew brainwash.
remember that.

so this is what white /pol users do on there free time

imagine the smell in that room, half a dozen assholes airing out.

God I wish I was in that room, I would spank and kiss every one of those butts

Am i the only one who find this disgusting?

>9 flat assed faggot men balancing on one another
Gross

>whtie peopl
shake my head

this is so gross and pathetic. every single one of those worthless abomonations should have their throat slit from ear to ear and then buried alive while they gasp for air in futility. i fucking hate you faggots who pedal this pathetic sick bullshit.

any man who opts for this lifestyle deserves to be shot in the street like a rabid dog. fuck you all

that picture is absolutely fucking disgusting. what the fuck is wrong with these people?

but why lmao

Attached: 592285094931.jpg (736x592, 42K)

imagine being a manfaced prison gay furry, but hey i guess furries dont get bored and they dont get depressed so who is the real winner

wtf all I have to do to fuck smooth boys like this is be a stupid furry? it's that simple?
brb buying a fursuit

Attached: 26.png (640x667, 302K)

why are they not wearing fursuits?

the ones who arent chris chan autists just wear the hat

Probably just an excuse to have lots of gay hookups under the disguise of something that weirds normies out more than gays
Sounds good to me desu

Be able to provide for one and you'll be able to have one

why do three of them have arrows pointing towards their anus and not the rest? are the ones with the arrows too retarded to figure out buttsex or is it the ones without?
*cracks monster and pours one out*
it must smell like an entire fishmarket shoved up the ass of a faggot in knee socks

>mashterrrr~~~ ur femmyboiis r waiting 4 u UwU

Attached: r9k convention.jpg (998x1200, 216K)

Would absolutely rail the bottom left. Just look at those skinny little twig arms. I bet he'd fucking love it, too.

Black socks are so superior to all those gay ass stripe ones.

Pretending to be a furry is probably the best shot for a loser to get a cute bf, since most normal sissy guys probably have higher standards