Who /stillnotoverher/ here? how u holding up bros?

who /stillnotoverher/ here? how u holding up bros?

Attached: doomer.jpg (960x960, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been 9 years yet I still hold a deep seeded resentment toward her that I think about daily. What the fuck I thought it was suppose to go away after like 2 years.

Never do women, not even ONCE.

>won't kill myself because I don't want to hurt my parents further
god fucking damnit owpee it hurts
>/stillnotoverher/
I'm never getting over her so I decided to be volcel. it's been years now.

Attached: 1552213835869.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

that sounds terrible, user

2 years here. she used to knock on my window whenever she came because i lived in first floor. whenever i hear knocking sound on windows now, some part deep inside me still lights up only to get disappointed later...

3 or 4 years, i forgot how long exactly

why are you on my board? Honestly trying to understand. This reads like the equivalent of the instagram meme about going a month without a relationship. Fuck off.

not your board, retard

I have a job and don't think about her much. I've come to the conclusion that middle school/high school/college shouldn't be something to dwell on, even though we all think of it as the best times of our lives

I've never been over someone because there has never been anyone.
t. 26 KHHV NEET

the entire world is your support forum. Why pollute this place with this nonsense too?

>best time meme
as if this thread wasn't bad enough. You repulse me. Return of bangposting when?

why do you think just because some dyke grabbed and used my human dildo at single point of my life automatically means happiness and normalhood? literally nothing has changed, people are still disgusted by me and only thing this did was that it gave me shitty memories and insecurities that haunt me even more

You're a dumbass. I was referring to the meme, not saying I actually think of it as the best time of our lives

>having a her to not be over
lucky user..

because I haven't talked to a girl for more than 30 seconds despite being 24 years old. I refuse to believe someone like you can understand how isolating a person's life can be.
>we shouldn't dwell on high school/college even though we all think of it as the best times of our life
>lol didn't mean anything I wrote though, idiot
ok, thanks for posting.

>even though we all think of it as the best times of our lives
Speak for yourself. School life sucked. It got so bad that I didn't finish highschool. Now there's no money or time to finish.

When did Jow Forums turn into such pussy worshipers?
>wah muh ex-gf
Jesus it's only a woman

I was trying to say how stupid it is to dwell on that time of our lives. I guessed I fucked up the context

i understand you. i was just like you before that and to be honest, nothing has changed. i'd say, at least for me, i wish it had never happened and i was still a virgin. now that i realize it, i was much happier thinking that "getting a gf" meme would magically solve my problems, it's literally pointless, it's even worse than pointless

The problem with forests is all the fucking trees in them. That's not even the biggest problem with this thread lol. This board is fucked.

Personally, I'm aware that there is such a long list of things I would have to fix about myself to be marginally attractive to another person in any sense. If I were to have actually managed to have any type of relationship, it would almost certainly signify a life-altering shift has taken place. That's the difference. I'm not expecting anything about having a girlfriend to change my life. In conclusion, fuck you get off my board reeeeee.

>twentysomething
nope, add another decade, user. Only had one girl that I'd describe as having fallen in love with, that was about 17 years ago now. I miss her.

We were only together for 2 months. She was the first girl who truly loved me.

That's one year ago now and I still think about her daily. I miss her as well I guess. She is with someone else now. Never would've thought that those 2 months together would have such a big impact on me emotionally after a year.

I'm not seeing how consumerism and absurdism connect.

Nope.

Don't worry zoomers, I guarantee it eventually passes with time

Attached: 1530582273261.jpg (465x407, 38K)

he is still being a consumer but overcompensates it by consuming things that make fun of its consumerist nature

y'know what i mean?

Former bluepilled incel in denial, Learned my lesson, got hurt, moved on. Ironically, I lost my virginity along my bluepill.

Doomer memes hit home :(((((((

Lmao I got at the image. It's obviously made by a butthurt normalfags who thinks we do those images because ewe want to be cool lol. Doomer already means loser btw.

You deffo got bullied

>y'know what i mean?

Yep. Without an authentic core, they struggle to form an internal value system that outright rejects consumerism, but at the same time they lack the skills needed to make it a positive experience for them, so they end in an eternal cycle of self-recrimination that never leads to any meaningful personal progress while at the same time allowing them to judge others harshly from a position of ignorance.

Two months? And in that time she loved you, then stopped loving you?

An illusion my friend. Brief infatuation if anything

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

gd

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)