Tfw my boobies are growing and are all swollen and sensitive

>tfw my boobies are growing and are all swollen and sensitive

Attached: 1551418192914.png (680x383, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation_in_humans
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prob get that checked out

It's normal I think. It probably means the hormones are working.

>tfw they stop growing 5 months in at sub A size

Attached: homura.png (800x600, 460K)

OHHHH i didnt know hormones where involved

this is tranny talk isn't it

Please let me suck on them.

I would if you were my boyfriend.

I wish male lactation were real because if love to just nurse on a passable tranny's boitittes and then suck her boiclitty after.

Funnily enough. My nipples have started getting wet and leaking, staining my shirts. It feels weird.

If you pass or are cute and twinkish at least I'd give fucking anything to nurse every last milligram of boimilk from them jfc

You are male originally of course

I'm a twink I hope I will be passable someday

Someday I'm gonna change my documents to female.

Born male, transitioned to female

No such thing as transitioning nigga. You are male its in your blood

blood determines your gender now?

technically no because if you test my blood it will have estrogen in it.

be my gf
tooty fruity o

If you're for real then prove it; show us your tits OP.

Maybe when they get big right now they are just pointy and a little fatty

>mfw the virgins are baited again

Attached: 1552160751429.gif (351x398, 113K)

That's not how it works, mongrel.
Men have estradiol in their blood anyway. It's the product of aromatization of testosterone.

You are literally a crossdressing fag.

Why do you think this is bait. I actually have estrogen and my boobs are growing.

proof!
ORIRGJOWRIGNOERGN

Attached: Dl7zlnYU0AYa9au.jpg_large.jpg (719x718, 63K)

>what are chromosomes
you need to be 18 to browse this board

and did you ask your parents' permission to start taking random pills like that?

Chromosomes don't determine your gender.
Your genitals determine your sex.
sex =/= gender
Go back to school, edgelord.

chromosomes determine your sex and your gender senpai

you calling yourself a woman will never change neither your sex nor your gender, you are a male whether you want it or not

Factually and scientifically false. Stop acting like you know anything about gender sciences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation_in_humans
>The development of sexual differences begins with the XY sex-determination system that is present in humans, and complex mechanisms are responsible for the development of the phenotypic differences between male and female humans from an undifferentiated zygote. Females have two X chromosomes, and males have a Y chromosome and an X chromosome

>Sex determination
>Most mammals, including humans, have an XY sex-determination system: the Y chromosome carries factors responsible for triggering male development. The "default sex," in the absence of a Y chromosome, is female-like. This is because of the presence of the sex-determining region of the Y chromosome, also known as the SRY gene.[5] Thus, male mammals typically have an X and a Y chromosome (XY), while female mammals typically have two X chromosomes (XX). In humans, biological sex is determined by five factors present at birth: the presence or absence of a Y chromosome, the type of gonads, the sex hormones, the internal genitalia (such as the uterus in females), and the external genitalia.[6]

just what the fuck do they teach you at school

>his link agrees with me
Wow, it's nothing.
Inbred.

you do not and will never produce eggs, you literally cannot and will never be a female
all you're doing is making your father want to kill himself in shame

You're still too inbred to understand basic english. Just because you think that chromosomes choose your gender for you doesn't mean you're right. Not a single scientific source states that gender = sex. Besides, you can always just get genital reassignment surgery if you want to have your sex be female, too, not just your gender. Don't worry, though, you can't win every argument, Jow Forums-tard. Just scramble back to your magapede general and cry some. Maybe you'll win an internet argument one day, kid.
End of discussion.

cutting off your cock will never make you into a female either senpai
sorry to burst your twitter bubble

Actually, given that we can easily move genomes between eggs at this point, it's not out of the question to believe that eggs could be manufactured from sperm in the future, which would make anyone who can afford to be biologically female.

If you're a real mentally ill tranny than share news about your tubular breasts on the board with the other trannies.

I don't know why people get so mad with trannies, just do what you want and keep it to yourself because nobody else cares, goes for both OP and the people arguing.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

fs

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

youre glowing, fed

Attached: skeleton with a ciggarette.jpg (750x770, 448K)

You can suck on mine user (if you are black). Been on HRT for 6 months now.

enjoy your stds racetraitor whore

Attached: 1551863368599.png (907x1290, 577K)

gender is a meaningless social construct, sex is the only thing that matters.

There are many 'meaningless' social constructs. Money, for example, only works because of a mutual agreement to acknowledge it.
That being said gender is a very popular social construct. Seeing as people interact with it a lot I can see why one might wish to change how they do so