Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
electric-cosmos.org/
docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
scientificamerican.com/article/are-virtual-particles-rea/
youtu.be/QYmViPTndxw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-southwestern-oregon/local-training-education/professional-development/owl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OY VEY you don't want to anger the demiu.... I mean YAHWE

Attached: 20370501.jpg (307x475, 35K)

psychedelic tubular

Attached: ahriman.png (576x301, 277K)

I am certainly open to the possibility of it being real, but...proofs? Preferably without needless cryptic /x/-tier rambling.

Attached: Proofs.png (382x491, 124K)

Think about everything as a frequency or wave on the most basic level. Emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.
I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this probably is the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols, words or just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and this is likely the reason (((they))) put them everywhere. And on this plane Saturn, like all planets and stars, are influencing us as well

Attached: tesla vibration.jpg (850x400, 75K)

I can't believe Christcucks killed jews over dumb fuckery like sorcery, no wonder everyone hates your shit religion.

to understand the next bit we first have to look into the symbolism behind the 6 and where it comes from

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan. pretty much everything manifest itself in 6s in some way or another

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Also the symbolism behind the "star of David"
Pic related at Baalbek temple, dedicated to Baal aka Saturn

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles/pyramids you mentioned, but the triangle also symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

It encodes the 33 in form of a six which helps manifesting shit here as well as using the principle of uniting the polar opposites to help

Attached: Baalbek hexagram.jpg (2144x1424, 1.58M)

you could try reading The secreat teaching of all ages by Manly P Hall or DMT the spirit molecule by Dr. Strassman. magic is not about throwing fire-balls like in skyrim or in the fantasy world, it's more about subtly influencing reality. Unfortunately the demiurge traped us in these limited bodies and we must play by the rules (for now)

Attached: 1524862709472.jpg (316x489, 32K)

these symbols have multiple purposes though. For one it singals safe havens for fellow initiated. they need some advice, contact or whatever they cant ask anyone? go somewhere with the right sign, make the secret handshake, and you either get some help, or it will be an awkward greeting as the other guy doesnt know about it, but you dont get in jail.

On a metaphysical level i believe encoding the 6s or the 33 for that matter helps manifesting something in this layer of existence. Like snowflakes and icecrystals form hexagonal shapes, or cells, how carbon is the base for life etc. you can use that principle for your brand, or your company, or even your will.
33 stands for Gods promise, and what is a greater force for creation or manifestation than God promising it will be? So (((they))) abuse this knowledge by encoding stuff symbolizing the promise, the 33, the star of david and the 6 (3+3=6) for worldy pleasures and riches

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

Do you even know the first thing about Judaism? Sorcery and witchcraft are punishable by death in the old testament. Strictly forbidden by the Lord himself. God wasn't messing around. He also commanded the ancient Israelites to burn the temples of baal and molech and to kill their priests. He strictly forbid witchcraft and child sacrifice.

electric-cosmos.org/

Certainly heard the name Manly P. Hall before, but not much beyond that. Guess that another one for the backburner; just hope it's not too dense for my current level of understanding. And yes, "subtly influencing reality" would be more than sufficient.

Are you by any chance the same German user who appears in the 9/11 threads to say that the planes were CGI?

Attached: demiurge.png (1400x2700, 712K)

nope, im the one saying its a satanic sacrificial ritual. no idea if planes were there or not, they were just distraction either way if they were (saw one bit of footage making me think there were no planes if it wasnt edited)

Attached: 911 meaning 2.jpg (1897x746, 355K)

this is the footage i mean. the direction its shot from is showing the side the plane should have hit, but no plane to be seen. either it was edited or there was at least no second plane

Attached: 911 hoax.webm (920x615, 425K)

Majick is nothing to do with jewgod or his nonce religion.

Enjoy

docdroid.net/7P9Ia8k/the-book-of-kek.docx

I read this screencap one of the last times. It was some much appreciated insight on the Jewish mentality. Never knew of Tisha Bav till now, and I find its implications pretty terrifying in relation to *Da Shoah*; namely that our grandchildren's grandchildren will be dead before they let us forget, if they're still whinging about a 3,000 year old temple. Been leaning more and more towards the "blood sacrifice" theory and this was certainly another step towards it.

I feel you dude. Lay down the truth, people need to know the way it all really works. We are entering the golden age, it's time to wake up.

Attached: 1524299573187m.jpg (1024x852, 220K)

Attached: 200_years_together._7.png (612x178, 26K)

Always another endless rabbit hole to be found. And only now does it occur to me that "mysterious" celebrity deaths (River Phoenix, Heath Ledger, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell) are likely the modern re-branding of blood libel.

Attached: Rubens_saturn.jpg (1418x2952, 400K)

there was the same pic around with the kid being switched for a pizza. was on alefantis instagram or something like that i think (no idea how it was connected anymore desu). really made me think

Bump and moar

well, i think the only bit i have left is on the black cube in case you were wondering why black
one of the few things i saw bodhi posting that wasnt shitposting
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

also the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

the snake is misunderstood. he just wanted humans to be free from the grip of the demiurge. Lucifer and Christ have the same value in Geamatria

Is there a book? I find this terribly interesting.

Lucifer refers to, according to the best explenation i found, Satan before his fall when he was an angel of light, a lightbringer. When he fell he lost that status and became (a) Satan.
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star, it will at some point not the morningstar anymore, not Lucifer, like Satan that was Lucifer and then fell.
Same as the Pentagram, which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has

So it kind of makes sense that Lucifer has a positive value I guess. Also i dont buy the God is the demiurge version. He merely wanted us to mature and become wiser. Giving us all the knowledge back then was like giving a baby a loaded gun, and the state this world is in right now probably shows we indeed werent ready

Attached: venus pentagram.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

pic related

i have all my sources from the internet. surely there are good books, but no idea which one i would recomment.

Attached: Pentagram explained.png (1653x1238, 338K)

What's the difference between a sorcerer and a wizard?

None as far as I know other than etymology. Wizard actually means 'Wise Man'

sorcerers are incel, wizards are volcel.

wizards are chads

Well, shit. Anyone got a sauce on this?

I don't think Lucifer and Satan are the same thing. Satan is based on the semitic demon Samael or Sael. and guess what Samael is one of the 72 names of god, of Shemhamforash. badoom badabing it's all a lights show directed by the same puppeteer.
I also heard the notion that Satan is actually Geburah, the pillar of severity when Chesed, the pillar of mercy is absent. When God found out that humans ate the fruit, he got so angry he reflected into geburah and created Satan thus

Attached: 1451976266775.png (1002x552, 238K)

>no wonder everyone hates your shit religion
>most popular religion since 1AD

>this whole FUCKING thread

Didnt knew /x/ got fucking country flags now

The hanged man is about changing direction in life.
Tarot is just imagery you are the painter of it.

you can't call yourself redpilled if you don't have at least a basic education of esotericism

why wold we stop?
it is not like Christians didn't try to use sorcery more specific necromancy

Attached: download (2).png (222x227, 12K)

If this were /x/, people would getting pissy about why Pizzagate is fake but werewolves are totally real.

thats probably because half of the faggots on /x/ are directly involved in pizzagate

Here is a fun fact.

666 has the following:
666 = 2 x 3 x 3 x 37
Summing the unique prime factors gives
2 + 3 + 37 = 42 meaning of life.

666 has 12 divisors.
1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 18, 37, 74, 111, 222, 333, 666 all divide 666
summing them gives 1482.
Adding 6 gives 1488.

You know that 7 is the most magical number, but did you know that:
666 is the sum of the square of the first 7 prime numbers?
>2^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + 7^2 + 11^2 + 13^2 +17^2 = 666

Attached: 1479120888501.png (349x600, 148K)

"Ayo hol up....you think the world MIGHT be ruled by people following the teachings of a Jew who promoted wife swapping, pedophilia and bestiality? Fuck off back to /pol with your antisemitism, Nazi filth."
Fucking faggots up and down that whole board.

This is the only one I actually believe is real.

samael is an archangel, the accuser namely, which is a title of Satan which when he fell probably became the same like a demon. God doesnt have any name in the bible iirc, and the 72 names of God come the Kaballah of which i wouldnt put too much trust into

it defies the laws of science, so no it isn't real

interesting, not sure what to make out of it except for again that 6 is encoded in everything

Yeah. That's why the strongest card (the fool) is completely dismantling the deep state.

QRD on "the fool" card

Sorcery/occult is very real but the average person who thinks what those terms mean thinks of wizards casting fireballs, which isn't real. Occult just means secret knowledge, that kind of thing is practiced through ritual. Magic is all about intent. In the off chance that anyone ITT is interested in getting started doing "magic" or whatever you decide to call it, do not begin practicing until you understand how to protect yourself completely from anything negative on the other side

t. not a practitioner, but mildly educated in the area through reading and experience with actual practitioners.

Attached: Baphomet-569ff34f5f9b58eba4ae1a00[1].jpg (299x439, 30K)

scientificamerican.com/article/are-virtual-particles-rea/

Quantum fluctuation indicates existence works like a binary system. Particles are either here or not here (like Zero or One), and vary in density, texture, color, etc at more-or-less light speed. Since all things exist in all places dimensionally, we can remove probability clouds and go directly to Planck Length Zero with a sense of confidence.
At the end of the math; it's Magic; because it all connects eventually, even if we can't explain it yet.

Attached: 15210635665644113.jpg (890x1176, 458K)

a thread people in here may are interested

Yall are a bunch of psychotic idiots. The number six is just an arbitrary number some guy pulled out of his ass to explain the unexplained. The real numbers we should be concerned with are the natural log (e) and pi. Another thing is that emotions aren't waves. They are caused by your brain reacting to stimuli from the outside world in a way that will ensure your survival. One thing that is semi-plausible about your theory is with the number three. Three is an interesting number due to it being featured quite prominently in the Bible. Coincedently, it is the first digit in pi (3.14...). Other then that, this sorcery crap is complete BS.

Sorry I arrived late to DnD

as for the mark itself, you have it on the back of the right hand (with which you do stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. having the 666 the material desires in your deeds or mind and only doing stuff for it i believe is the mark. however i believe there also will be a spiritual and a material mark of which this would be the spiritual one. the material one possibly could be the RFID chips.

Also i heard the 666 would be the nails with which christ was crucified, and i assume it makes sense symbolically as if you embrace the 666 what you have of christ in you dies.

Another point is that the dead sea scrolls mention the mark being 616 instead. translated in hebrew, the 6 is the letter W/V (Vav) and 1 is A (Aleph), 616 would then be VAV and thus again 6 making it fit the symbolism still for the most part at least

Attached: 666 nails.png (1078x571, 593K)

The IMF certainly belives in it
youtu.be/QYmViPTndxw

I'm starting to think that Scientology is glorified Kabbalism

>Scientology says that all people have the ghost of an ET in their soul
>Kabbalists

inverted pentagrams only gained their satanic symbolism in the 90s

here is a photo of some side vitrals in Amiens Cathedral

Attached: Screenshot_20180517-001655.png (1080x1920, 2.61M)

small funfact about obama that doesnt say he is the antichrist but shows for me that its just a covername from their satanic cult. You know the stuff about his birthcertificate being fake? Probably means his whole identity is fake.
>18So He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
In hebrew lightning means baraq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barak_(given_name)
and high place (ie heaven) bamah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_place
I saw satan fall like baraq/lighting (o?/from) bamah
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

also remember when bill said hillary talks to the dead?
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4

also this here is rather interesting
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there

also note that planned parenthood has a program "our whole life" or "owl" for short plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-southwestern-oregon/local-training-education/professional-development/owl
and at some point even used an owl as logo for this

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

numerology is for prison gangs, you fucking retard

Attached: 1513939712692.png (1208x537, 244K)

Suicide gave me superpowers.

Ive been dead for a decade.

People are not capable of magic. Why would anyone care?

As in being alive and shitposting on 4chin?
Cool story bro.

Im the frog you worship. You repeat me like a parrot.

I wasnt even aware of Jow Forums until a few years ago. I come here and youre all worshipping me.

I am the god of chaos.

The god of anarchy. The god of dissent.

the god of edge