Anyone wanna take an iq test? also post whether you lean right or left

mensa.org/workout/

Anyone wanna take an iq test? also post whether you lean right or left

93% and right wing here.

Attached: smugapuapustaja.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.org/workout.php.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want my retardation as lowkey as possible

99.999% here

t. one of Trumps campaign main donators
yes i make that much money :)

it's a really nice test, tells you what you did wrong so you can learn

It didn't tell me everything. Not him.

t. a 33 percent ADD apolitical poster

Oh, I guess I wouldn't see that from my lofty perch.

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

The time limit makes it not worth trying to solve them so I skipped a third and got half what I did not skip wrong. I could have driven it up to 66, but why would anyone try so hard on something with no reward?

Why I'm apolitical. I have common sense.

Fuck off cunt, my time ran out at question 24 because I was making spaghetti in the mean time. I thought I'd still have enough time
73%

Lightweight baby hoooo!

Attached: 1552757290787.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

these questions are fucking obnoxious

i don't know prime numbers, grammar, square roots and other useless shit off the top of my head.

This is basically just a measure of academic trivia, not intelligence

Attached: 1502944180682.jpg (607x567, 48K)

>why would anyone try so hard on something with no reward?
the spirit of competition? only 30 minutes if you even really need that long.

asian nationals are all right wing

This. English isn't even my first language so I just googled all the anagrams instead of fucking around for 5 minutes trying to find the solution. I'm pretty sure language and maths aren't even parts of a standardised IQ test, it's all 3d geometry, pattern recognition and other similar shit so people from different backgrounds can take the same exact test.

30/30. 146 on the official.
Not an English speaker.
Centrist/Hippie.

>Centrist
that's not actually a real position but just how a portion of some of the more egotistical left see themselves because they view being left as normal.

>This is basically just a measure of academic trivia, not intelligence

>doesn't realize that academic trivia is intelligence

yikes.

Holy shit you might be the dumbest person on Jow Forums

nice twitter bio so yfaggot

96%
I lean neither side. Fuck divisive politics. We just need one global monarch to rule with an iron fist.

BDS? You use Jow Forums?

I nominate "Weird" Al Yankovic. He's my #1 pick. After him, it would probably be Jordan Peterson, that would be cosy, let's call him #2. For my third pick, #3, I'd have to pick the inventor of the Big Mouth Billy Bass. That thing cracks me up every time.

autocracy under a worthy leader really is the way to go, but that leader should lean right.

Why would you want a retarded autocrat?

if the right was retarded then you lefties would approve of them. I love how you libs still pretend to be the smart ones as you make being liberal synonymous with being retarded.

Kek
I'd ask you to respond to the graph, but you might have trouble following it. You're basically the niggers of white people

Attached: Political ideology.jpg (590x472, 22K)

>106 IQ is high
Embarrassing. The type of person who would post this is also the type of person who would get 120 on a 10 minute facebook "IQ test" and subsequently consider themselves smart.

Actual brainlet here
50% because I have an extremely shitty hangover+ Internet connection rn but my norm would deviate around 10-20% at best.
I don't care about politics

Attached: 1552275435790.png (895x720, 642K)

>doesn't know what an average is
>high IQ
Isn't it funny how you know niggers are lesser due to their low IQ, but refuse the same evidence of your inferiority? That's because you're the white niggers

"For his next study, Kemmelmeier got away from surveying elitist college kids. He used intelligence data drawn from the National Assessment of Educational Progress, statistics on the 2004 state-by-state proportions of Democratic lawmakers, and voter turnout rates. States that had higher IQ's also voted more Democrats into office"

Attached: pew-growing-shares.png (640x354, 14K)

I just noticed that you can skip questions. Fuck me

Every nigger is a democrat voter though.
>u-ur inferior
Must have struck a chord with the online IQ test thing. 106 is the average for liberals because the average white IQ is 110 and white people are the most susceptible to manipulation through empathy which is exactly what the political left does.
You're a fucking retard if you think open borders, a big bloated welfare and social care system and foreign aid has anything to do with muh compassion and humanity. It has everything to do with ensuring a stable and constant flow of business for a handful of transnational corporations, and increasing their profit margins by commodifying human beings and making them as easily transferable and transportable as any other physical commodity.

I got a 60% considering English is not my first language and I left almost all grammar blank. is that bad?

ahaha love how after complaining all day about the sources of right wing graphs (which all have sources usually) you post a sourceless graph. not that i'm surprised by hypocrisy from a lefty anymore.

Yeah kinda considering almost all were baselevel.
I got 70 and skipped the insatiable one for example but my logic also lacked.
I actually thought the octagon circle one was asking how many lines you can make through the form to get two symmetrical sides

>every nigger votes democrat
Stopped there, white nigger. Ben Carson

I have no idea what you're talking about but okay white nigger

>99.999% here
>t. one of Trumps campaign main donators
>yes i make that much money :)
right, and I'm the ghost of Christmas past.

98%, I'm not political.

you never posted your actual IQ so you could be of the dumbest people to ever roam the earth

>grasping at straws
This is all nonwhites and spics are well known to lean more right than niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-233805_Samsung Internet.jpg (1378x1353, 666K)

>non-whites are low IQ
>non-whites all vote democrat
>White and black liberals literally average out to being higher IQ than conservatives
>Mfw you are logically saying conservatives are so low IQ niggers outrank them
I'm okay with this xD

Attached: 20134812_738573766330738_1506552983_n.png (500x393, 195K)

>I use statistics to justify my bigotry

spoken like a true democrat!

>typical Democrat, using facts
If bigotry means keeping low IQs out of public offices, I'm okay being a bigot. I don't racially discriminate, but it seems only logical to not want unintelligent people in control.

>low IQ whites vote for the right because they don't like niggers and don't want illegals to take over their manual labor jobs
>low IQ niggers vote left because they think more immigration will piss off whitey
>middle brow lukewarm IQ whites vote for the left because they're smart enough to understand that not every nigger is dumb, but susceptible enough to fallacies to not realise the vast majority of them still are (pic related), so the "compassionate good guy" facade of the left works on them
>lukewarm IQ niggers are such a minority that they don't affect the score
>high IQ whites realise the real intention behind neoliberal policies and realise their catastrophic consequences, but since they know both the right and the left are fundamentally neoliberal they don't have a strong preference
>ascended elder god IQ whites realise the only solution is to segregate and send everyone back to where they belong (e.g. niggers to africa), so they vote for the party that has more white voters, and a strong support of racist whites, regardless if that racism is the result of ignorance or ascended elder god intellect
wow that was super hard to grasp
>rep voters have a less than one standard deviation lower IQ as a whole, therefore republican politicians are unintelligent
holy shit, please be bait

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-002530_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1067, 350K)

>the most intelligent think we should continentally segregate
Nice meme
>(2012) roughly 65% of all PhDs were registered Democrats, about 25% Independents/3rd Party/Decline to State, and about 10% registered Republican
65% of the highly educated as registered democrats. That is almost sevenfold more than those who are registered Republican. One could say, "ha, the independents are probably all right leaning!" And the vast majority of the educated would still be left wing.

Based on the same style analysis as "race-realism," Democrats are, by and large, more intelligent than Republicans. Or, using IQ and education as metrics of value should be tossed out entirely when considering the strength of a given homogenous group. If we say the latter, "race-realism" is still predominantly right-wing thought, proving that right wingers have low standards of evidence, which is easily associated with low-IQ.

If you want to argue righties are more intelligent, you have to argue against righty talking points. Catch-22, as it were.

Good day, white trash nigger

22/30

Not great but could be worse I guess.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (200x200, 22K)

>high IQ whites realise the real intention behind neoliberal policies and realise their catastrophic consequences, but since they know both the right and the left are fundamentally neoliberal they don't have a strong preference
>ascended elder god IQ whites realise the only solution is to segregate and send everyone back to where they belong
So being an ascended elder god IQ white means being a racist that doesn't know the meaning of left and right? Good thing i'm not one then

Attached: 1544289354796.jpg (566x480, 35K)

23%
I get them right with enough time I'm just slow
Slightly liberal

>Anyone wanna take an iq tes- *POW*
KILL. ALL . APUS.

Attached: 398467343.jpg (800x600, 84K)

>m-muh racism
I never said niggers were worth less because they're dumb and violent, I just realise that they suffer in a complex society. Most of them can't comprehend taxes, inflation, loans, leases, etc. They can't catch up because they're genetically different. They are, on the other hand perfectly adapted to the climates of their ancestors, so if each of them went back to whichever part of Africa they descend from they would be right at home. The society that a group of people build is like a house you build for yourself, it accomodates you and you alone. They can't function in our society and are dragging us down. I don't care if they're "superior" or "inferior", those are arbitrary labels.
IQ and to a lesser extent education are good indicators of intelligence, but people vote based on emotions and feelings. Do you remember how weird and raspy Hillary's voice was during the election? Every female politician since Margaret Thatcher hires a voice coach that helps them speak in a much deeper voice, because it has been shown in numerous studies that people of all backgrounds associate deeper voices with leadership and authority. You can also find literal hundreds of videos of people praising their favored candidate's policies not knowing that they were actually read policies of the opposite candidate.
Politics has a huge entertainment element to it and many people have an almost religious relationship with it. Being smart doesn't mean you are immune to fanaticism and tunnel vision. Doctors are famously susceptible to financial scams despite having an average IQ of around 120-125.
>If you want to argue righties are more intelligent
Ah but you're the one who started sperging out about how smart you are and posting muh charts. I'm just telling you that at the end of the day you're retarded for believing in the left vs right false dichotomy and feeling superior because you voted left.
>name calling
As expected

>Most of them can't comprehend taxes, inflation, loans, leases, etc. They can't catch up because they're genetically different.
Yes, like Righties, who are neurologically different (low IQ) from lefties (mid-high IQ)
See attached graph, psychologists have long determined that conservatives put authority (autocracy), ingroup ("I won't vote for them, they're a LIB'RUL, I'm a conservative!") And purity (racism) in equal or greater value than fairness (equality) and harm (human suffering)

Rest of your argument boils down to "stupid people vote based on feelings," but we're talking about academics, who are stupid about 10% of the time.

Sorry, senpai, you're low IQ, and your ideology is only followed by the low IQ (with rare exception, such as pundits/politicians, who know that low IQs can still be used for votes). It's why your refutations take hours, and they're lukewarm refutations based on irrelevant stats
>i.e. who gets more votes has no baring on what high IQs vote for

Attached: DTNZpy2U8AIte4D.jpg (506x472, 24K)

PS
>implying I voted for a center-right neolib in a "blue" state in a representative democracy
You realize votes don't matter, depending on your location, right? If you lean left in Cali, no point in voting, leftist wins. If you lean right in Missouri, righty wins. I vote pragmatically, no point in recording my votes for the state when the NSA already taps computers.

>implying a raven is not more intelligent than a rabbit just because it doesn't know trivia

"This quiz is provided for entertainment purposes only; it is not an IQ test. This score will not qualify you for Mensa...." - mensa.org/workout.php.

So lets chill now anons.

>ascended elder god IQ whites realise the only solution is to segregate and send everyone back to where they belong (e.g. niggers to africa),

>consider yourself acended elder god IQ white person
>want to be deported to Europe
outstanding plan