Femcels dont exis

>femcels dont exis...

Attached: bCCrp7y.png (600x800, 445K)

Make a tinder profile and you'll see how many guys are willing to fuck that thing, some of them will be probably above average looking.
In this new technology society pussy has more value than ever, every guy out there is desperate to fuck whatever he can get online, and roasties are more entitled than ever.

>looks like a literal downie
>can still get dick on tinder
Is it really that bad?

If she would be willing to love me I would do the same.

yeah google pig lady experiment

>Is it really that bad?
Its reality. Women are valued, men are disposable

Just like the girl with acne you posted yesterday, this is another 1/10.

>Is it really that bad?
do yourself a favour, hit up reddit and go on r/Dyingtobefat
Literally 500 pound women being worshipped by thousands of men
It's over buddy

She could get fucked tonight if she wanted. Men are pathetic and desperate

Googled it, that woman is absolutely repulsive

-ist. I got you covered I think your keyboard is on the fritz

>femcels don't exisist
Learn to spell retard

she's a powerful queen you incel

Attached: andwhataboutit.png (250x250, 118K)

Well at least you agree. Just about any woman can be married, and have kids

>exisist

wrong,ari is the only queen

Attached: shrugriana.gif (500x245, 1.82M)

Ari is too much of an egotistical hoe to be a queen anymore

Attached: 8FCF1402-CFE5-48C4-A25D-A2A8423DFA40.jpg (1806x2713, 491K)

that's a tranny, I can tell by the androgenetic alopecia

good bait tho

that's perfectly dateable, what are you on about
we aren't shallow like women

Attached: 1501619324353.jpg (1124x660, 894K)

just say hairloss you retarded brainlet. think you sound smart when you say androgenetic alopecia? i bet you're rubbing your dick everytime you say that to someone over the internet

What did she do?
0r1g1n4l

Rate me pls
Originali

Attached: femcel.jpg (486x648, 20K)

10/10
Would wife
Originally replying

6/10 seen worse tbqh

I like you on Game of Thrones

Duh. These cut-off memes are always the opposite of true newfaggot, yet you guys always respond to them like it's worth pretending to be baited or something.

I thought the irony phase was ending.

But logically, women never ask guys out, then guys due to being rejected most of the time ask all girls out out of desperation, thus a female gets many in the inbox and the guy gets none. This makes female have far too much self esteem and not even realize that when out of the many in the inbox that when she chooses Chad on his dry spell that she is about to get pumped and dumped over and over. Eventually when she's old and spoiled by Chad's treacherous yet large dick, she will settle for you.

As if you'd say yes though, hence the Japanese problem where literally half of them are all virgins their entire male lives. Look it up. They got technology'd first by this shit.

The way the maths play out it totally wrecks it, the dating scene. It's only though to be hookup culture due to Chad dumping the spoiled girl over and over, he gets the girls, you get nothing, they get chad and settle for the beta bux.

>Eventually when she's old and spoiled by Chad's treacherous yet large dick, she will settle for you.
This part never happens. Don't wait to find out.

Attached: scary-ass-clown.jpg (1200x810, 115K)

show body , if body is nice , i would fuck her.

I'm twenty-nine and forty year old women talk to me.

It happens. The uglier and more unwanted in general you are, the older she is, simply. I've only ever been complemented by HS girls that are off limits so not spoiled by the inbox yet, and then women that are far past christmas cake aged.

If you've actually seen women without make-up then you'll realize she doesn't look that bad. Make-up is like fucking magic.

>her standards for her dozen+ orbiters
>be white
>be over 6 feet
>be white
>go to uni
>make 80k a year
>don't be boring
>have abs
>have good face
>be either super ripped or super skinny
>don't live at home
>don't browse Jow Forums
>don't ever hang out with your friends
>have good skin
>and more and more and more
so basically this is why "fembots" are lonely, they literally demand everything ebcause there are so many choices of cocks for them, whenn they realize their perfect mad doesn;t exist they will settle for a beta who would be glad to get a girl who doesn't take care of herself at all.