Weekly Family Thread

Post stories or talk about your family.

Previous threads
pastebin.com/YZB6WXKC
Formerly Karen, Anonette, couch threads

Attached: 17250_DMfSMSJz.png (600x600, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/otanjoubi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its that time of the week again bros!

I got my sister to come stay the weekend and we went to the flea market and ate funnel cakes.

Sounds fun. We stayed up too late last night because she wanted to spend time together. I've had a rough week so she laid on me as we watched tv and I ended up passing out on her at like 1.

A few days ago on my birthday

>get home from work
>oniichan tells me to go change so we can go out
>ask him why we aren't cooking
>he says its my birthday, I completely forgot
>get dressed and we get in truck
>drive to steakhouse
>we have to sit in a waiting area for a bit until a table is ready
>kinda cold
>oniichan puts his arm around me
>feels kinda nice because he is warm
>buzzy thing goes off after a bit and we goto table
>he tells me I can order whatever I want off the menu
>decide I want a country fried steak
>oniichan orders a steak
>we sit kinda quiet now, its getting kinda awkward
>play with straw then oniichan nudges my foot
>look at him and he pulls a little box out of his jacket
>he gives it to me and tells me happy birthday quietly
>take it and open it up
>oniichan got me some earrings
>thank him for the present and put them on
>ask him if they look good
>he just goes "mhmm"
>I use my phone to look at the earrings
>really happy with present and wanna hug him but I know he will get embarrassed so hold off until later
>we get our food and I dig in
>its really yummy, not too soft but not too crispy
>offer oniichan a bite
>try to feed it to him but he gets flustered and takes my fork from me and eats it himself
>he says its good and offers me a piece of his steak
>have enough food to deal with as is so decline
>eat my mashed tatoes and green beans
>get really full so can't finish
>oniichan gets a togo box for me and we go home
>he watches whatever I want to watch with me and lets me lay on him
>feel really happy so I give him a kiss on the cheek and thank him for the night
>he just goes mmm and we end up watching tv until I fall asleep
>wake up in his bed with his arms wrapped around me
>snuggle back up and fall asleep again

I have to make sure I do something nice for his birthday.

Attached: 337012.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Cute! do you know what he would want for his birthday?

Happy Birthday, Couch! I'm glad you had a nice one.

What has been wearing you down, buddy?

Great! Did she find any treasures, or was it just a nice trip together? Do you go there often?

Attached: WideeyedRealisticAustralianfurseal-max-1mb.gif (520x304, 677K)

Happy birthday

Workload is just exhausting lately since we have been running into issues. I might take a nap to be honest.

How come you don't put your name in the name field, Couch? It would make it easier for brainlets like me to keep track of things.

I'm thinking some new boots, maybe some tools.

Thanks!

Like this?

Yes, thank you for indulging my dumb ass

Also happy birthday couch!

Oh shit the thread is back! My sister called me a faggot the other day

Call her a noisy little turd and give her a hug.

Oh no, I called her a faggot back and we both laughed, my sister is just like a brother to me

I finally started watching Yuru Camp because of your images. I've only watched 3 episodes. Rin is a cutie and indeed best girl. Aoi feels like she may be stealth best girl, but I'll have to wait and see how things develop.

Rin is super cute.

Attached: 00199.gif (512x288, 1.87M)

Best thread is back

Happy Birthday Couch!

Go get some rest Chris.

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 15K)

Thats so sweet. This shit gives me life. Has he done anything else really sweet or embarrassing to you?

Thank you!

Well friday night he did a little

>his shitty friend is over
>hide in room because I don't want that pervert friend of his staring at me or trying to touch me
>wait until he leaves
>oniichan is a bit drunk, and by that mean very drunk
>try to get him to bed but he wants me to lay down with him
>lay down and he wraps his arm around my back and starts rubbing my back
>feels nice so I let him keep doing it
>he moves his hand upto my face and starts rubbing the side of my face and hair
>feel kinda embarrassed because I'm not used to him touching my face like that
>he starts to get his face closer and I can feel myself heating up
>he moves his hand behind my head and pulls me into his chest
>he just rubs the back of my head running his fingers through my hair
>he tells me he loves me and kisses the top of my head
>I get really nervous so I just pull myself closer to him
>after a bit of my heart pounding out of my chest, I feel his hand stop moving
>oniichan fell asleep
>turn over because too close and its a bit hard to breathe and the way his head is he is breathing right on my face and it smells like booze
>take awhile to fall asleep on account of him snoring and me still feeling really strange
>next morning wake up
>somehow in the night I had turned on my back and oniichan ended up laying his head on my chest
>can't move him because he has his leg and arm over me
>nudge him awake
>he notices he is on me and freaks out
>he notices I'm a bit flustered and asks if he did anything to me
>tell him about last night
>he gets embarrassed and apologizes to me
>tell him its no big deal, I was just as embarrassed so I get it
>he makes it upto me by bringing me to waffle house for breakfast

Attached: 8w7j.jpg (1272x1439, 606K)

You know, they say alchohool does make you a bit more bold and true to yourself

>we have to sit in a waiting area for a bit until a table is ready
Outback, is it? God, I hate restaurants with waiting time.

Meanwhile, Odanjoubi omedetou, couch-tan.

Did you think he was going to kiss you? Would you have let him?

I guess.

No it was Texas Roadhouse, I really love that place. I'm pretty simple.

I wasn't really thinking at the time, I just felt really nervous. What if he was actually trying to kiss me? I don't know, if thats what he was trying to do I was to flustered to do anything in that moment so maybe he would have been able to do it, I don't know.

Attached: 110997.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Ask him, or even better, tell him "let's continue"

>he moves his hand upto my face and starts rubbing the side of my face and hair

Attached: red-alert.gif (400x300, 29K)

>Odanjoubi
Mate
jisho.org/search/otanjoubi

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yuru Camp - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2018.01.06_15.53.33].jpg (327x327, 21K)

Welp. Living and learning.

Dammit it's been too long since the last thread, too much embarrassing shit happened for one post.
tl;dr We got really really weird and romantic on thursday, friday we had a weird shower, yesterday was 9w4pjb4okokerhok and we're way too familiar with eachother's junk now.
Why are you so cute you make me look like a freak lol.

Attached: Live feed from my bedroom.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

This happened a few months ago.

>family gathering coming soon
>"you'll meet so many people, user!"
>i go
>go to a secluded area to wait this shit out
>i hear my mother going around asking people where i am, because there's someone she wants me to meet
>"have you seen user?" she says to some guy
>the guy says no
>"he's big and autistic, you can't tell by looking at him, but he's really autistic..."
>she goes into details for a full minute telling this guy who doesn't know who i am how autistic i am
>don't tell her i heard her
>she does this shit with everyone
>go back to the main area where the normies are
>some roastie comes up to me and starts patting me on the back and shit
>roastie says "oh hey bud" and talks to me slowly and loudly
>mfw everyone thinks i'm fucking retarded

I've heard so much of this shit where she tells someone how autistic I am, it's like she's proud of creating a retard or something.

Attached: retard_doge.jpg (480x476, 22K)

Hi so my parents are kind of abusive and i really need to move out. How did you robots move out for the first time?

Can you break up your tldr into some stories? As long as some faggot spammer doesnt hit the board we will have plenty of time this time.

I hope that random sequence of letters and numbers mean what I think it means

Maybe you are just big and autistic

Having a job is a good first step

I went to college, if that counts

Did you do the deed finally? Also you are cute too.

As soon as I could afford my apartment I said "lol bye".
So on friday I was dead thanks to the work week, was kinda just laying on the floor again. Bro came home and I was giving the silent treatment because I'm a jerk, he picked me up and was gonna take me to bed but he was like "ew you stink" and went to the bathroom instead. So I mentioned to you guys on tuesday when he took me to the shower and I thought maybe he would've stripped me and turned the water on if I didn't stop him, so this time I guess I wanted to test that theory or something. Annnddddd he stripped me, turned the water on and scrubbed me down thoroughly, like really thoroughly. And I felt like a jerk and started crying and he laughed at me and then he washed my hair and it was great, idk. I guess one weird thing is he put on his bathing suit first, I was like whyyyyyyyy, he said it's because he didn't need to bathe and he didn't wanna freak me out. I don't get him but okay.

The rest is too embarrassing, lemme eat first at least.

Attached: 6j.jpg (800x450, 24K)

She is just looking for sympathy and attention. Screw her

Your brother ranges from either being a super sweet teddy bear and a sex crazed lunatic, there is no in between lol.

Happy birthday, Couch ! May you remain cute as a (Shimarin) bun.
Anonette, I'm glad you're back. You're the one poster who gets me thinking "I hope she does okay". You feel so genuine for an anonymous poster it's kind of strange, really. Bless your brother, you do deserve him.
I'm sorry man, my mother does it too. Hope your mom isn't always a cunt.

Attached: cup.jpg (540x539, 69K)

Probably didn't want to run the risk of you freaking out if he had a massive hardon swinging around while he was scrubbing you down.

Can you blame him, though?

I would have a massive hardon if I was scrubbing Anonnette down.

I can't possibly ask that!

Thats how I felt.

I think you are cute too!

Your mom sounds like she is trying to play the sympathy card.

That sounds nice. He wanted to spoil you.

Thank you!

Attached: arFIQw4.png (494x676, 195K)

I imagine him standing behind her, washing her hair. Meanwhile, he is unaware his boner is smacking her cheek more the harder he scrubs. Anonette remains stonefaced the whole time and doesn't say a word.

I mean really he would probably be poking her the whole time and she may appear okay but inside she is probably going "OMG ITS TOUCHING ME OMG WHAT DO I DO? SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING OHH GOD!!!!"

Nice, did you take up the offer of him giving you head?

>I would have a massive hardon if I was scrubbing Anonnette down.
What the fuck, man. Was this also you two in the other weeks' thread playing a film in your heads ? I mean, she's graphic enough in her posts, why ?

I just want a better understanding of the Anonette psyche

Stop. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Attached: 1540128129933.jpg (599x337, 14K)

Nope. I just find think about these awkward situations with the comedic timing a Daily Lives of High School Boys skit hilarious.

I'm starting to realize horny me and not horny me might as well be two different people, he's probably the same. I guess most people are probably like that right?
No stop I don't do compliments. Thank you both.
I know right.

So I'll just sum up thursday real quick. We got into a kissing and cuddling fight and we were more, like, talky than usual. A lot of like mutual apologizing for being stupid and a lot of "I really do love you" from both sides and it got weird and intense and it probably sounded like we were having sex lol, we got kinda rubby... But we just found a comfy position and fell asleep instead.
He also told me his biggest secret hold-up with our relationship is the age difference, I think I convinced him that's pretty stupid though.

Uhhhhhh I'll talk about yesterday after we watch Ueno-san bye. No we didn't fuck.

Your bro is way more true to himself drunk it seems. As long as you're fine with it I guess it's okay. Your bro is a real life tsundere.

Details. We need every single cute/awkward detail you got.

GOMENASAI!!!!!!!! I didnt mean to come off as rude, I'm just retarded is all.

Sounds comfy though. Talking is a nice part of a relationship and just having someone who will listen to you is special in of itself.

Attached: wallpaper-2927089.jpg (1000x1411, 217K)

Seems like a few work friends, that when drunk said they knew I'm a pedophile.

>age difference
Huh I never thought about that, I can see where he's coming from. He felt he had the responsibility of not escalating as the more mature person, but that's in the bin now.

>No stop I don't do compliments
I know deep down you actually love it. Also, your brother is really being honest with you as of late, don't you think ? I suppose you being more open about your needs and feelings yourself might have helped. Keep it up, I want to read more of you being confident with him. Besides the obvious voyeurism, I'm happy for you.

Talking is nice. You can tell each other anything bothering you and stay on the same page.

He is a lot more affectionate. He touches me more too, which I don't mind but sometimes it can get a little embarrassing. He is pretty tsundere I can admit.

Attached: A8winn.jpg (1404x1294, 527K)

How far would you let him go touching you though? Where do you draw the line?

>kisses the top of my head

Warned you that this was the next step.

I'm already doing this with my cousin, what's the next step?

Well I'm fine with him touching most of me. The only real no goes are my crotch, butt, and chest. Ohh I'm fine with his head on my chest but even that is a bit much for me. He rubs my thighs sometimes and that can be a little embarrassing if I'm in shorts but in my nightgown its okay because they are covered. Places I'm not used to though like my face or hips still make me feel a little uneasy but I'm ultimately okay with it in principle just not fully used to it.

Attached: Oooan8.jpg (788x706, 179K)

>well I'm fine with him touching most of me

Let's see how long that lasts.

Why the butt? I mean, I can understand crotch and chest, but the butt is not an erogenous zone.
Slapping butts is a very normal thing in my family.

In my family everyone aparently can slap my butt but I cant slap anyone's. I guess a girl slapping a dude's ass if completly fine but not the oposite

Kissing her on the cheek.

Fuck all of you. Stop making these threads

Attached: 97DCD046-C846-4B6D-8CEC-673E93077D30.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

It just makes me feel strange for him to have his hand on it. Sometimes he has his hand on it when I wake up and I always feel wierd about it. It's like I'm sorta okay with it but not at the same time.

Attached: Aisbsu.jpg (1746x1211, 553K)

Aww man its fun to read if anything, its the only shred of positivity and feel good vibes I have left. Not mentioning that talking to these three feels closely to talking to a human being that any other thing on this damn board.

Oh hey, it's one of these threads again. I like it.

literally the only reason I come to this board

If you're not comfortable with it you should mention it to him. Communication on both sides is the key to a healthy relationship, platonic or otherwise.

You do realize that if you keep up the way you two are acting then sexual type interactions will just become more and more common as you get more comfortable with each other and your bodies start to see each other as possible lovers.

Love doesn't exist. You were alone when you were born and that's exactly how you'll die.

Attached: DDE6B328-C5B9-4348-9E0E-C19BAAEB64A2.gif (498x498, 207K)

This thread gives me hope.. Momentarily lets me forget the white supremacists making the nz shooting threads every hour

Well see he does it in his sleep so it's not really his fault so I can't berate him on something he isn't aware he is doing. I usually just move his hand upto my waist anyway.

I don't really know how to respond to that to be honest.

>Me: Okay not a whole lot going on in this Ueno-san episode
>Brothers penis: Hello I am here
So he's into facesitting and weird frilly panties. Okay.

So uhhhhh yesterday. Had my first saturday off in forever, we tried to go swimming but the weather turned bad, so we did some grocery shopping and also just-for-fun shopping. Got home and we were just chilling, somehow got to talking about those weird Japanese ear-cleaning places and that lead to us swabbing each other's ears to see how that felt. It was fine. Uhhhh went and had dinner at a nicer sit-down Italian place, we were really close and handholdy and it was weird being like that in public, idk.

Yes I'm stalling, uhhhhh got back home and we were changing out of our nice-ish dinner clothes, the fucker walks into my room while I'm still changing and is like "OOPS I LEFT MY PAJAMAS IN HERE BUT IT'S NOT LIKE WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT PRIVACY ANYMORE RIGHT?" and I'm like sure but you're still a fucker. He apologizes but doesn't leave, I'm like whatever fuck this and go to put pajama pants on (he didn't deserve my cute nightie), he tells me my panties are cute and I was beautiful today, I wanna hit him but I'm also really happy idk... Ummm we ended up just going to bed then and there, we weren't THAT sleepy so we just talked a lot, it was really warm under the covers for reasons and he asks if he can sleep in just boxers, I'm like sure whatever okay, and I went down to my underwear too because whatever it's hot and he likes them. He touches my butt and he's like "Sorry I liked the panties and just wanted to know how they felt", I'm like LOL OKAY SURE IMA GRAB YOUR DICK. I do and he just laughs and grabs my butt kinda hard. Um and tl;dr started kissing and thinking about blowjobs again and I went under the blankets and pulled his boxers down and put his thing in my mouth and he exploded on my head and while he was coming down he was groping me and he put his hand in the front of my panties and comment too long lol

Attached: j46.jpg (500x281, 76K)

This is a might question on my side, but what defines okay to sleep together?

No, I mean, I can't possibly think sleeping with my cousin is okay under any circustance.

I'm not just here for the lewd parts of your story. I like the cute stuff too. Glad he feels more comfortable showing you affection in public now. good job giving a happy ending lol

It's just sleeping together. That isnt a lewd thing so I don't understand what the issue is.

Ohh my.

Attached: 2.jpg (1440x1219, 776K)

Even IF that is true, birth and death are mere moments. The vast majority of the time between, we do not need to be alone.

Birth is the beginning and death is the end, life is everything in between.

Your mother is one sociopathic creep. Probably some attention whore too.

Reminds me of those facebook moms that post pictures of their kids just for likes.

No don't unspoil you don't need to read that part.
Public affection is nice but kinda stressful, anyone could fucking rat us out. The happy ending was practically an accident I had no idea what was happening.

Attached: h53.png (242x221, 80K)

Ahhh, bathing, what better activity for siblings to strenghen their bonds?

Attached: 1552380726179.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

did he return the favor? If not you need to let him satisfy you too, he might be hesitant to do things to please you

I can't help it, I am a curious person! It is cute though in a way.

Attached: 65b6756030b6cbb61df48247986a004e8130f4b4_hq.gif (200x200, 36K)

>He also told me his biggest secret hold-up with our relationship is the age difference
What was it again? 5 years?

>sleeping together is okay
>slapping butts is not

Families differ on what they think it's okay and what they think it's not, I see.

She said it makes her feel wierd, she might be turned on by it or something. Either that or the idea of sexual stuff with him gets her blushing and gushing.

My brother wants to keep watching that stupid show, grrrrr. Also grrrrrrrrr at you. I don't disagree though. Showering has been nice
If I didn't hit the character limit I would've said he put his hand in the front of my panties and his fingers were so fucking weird and wiggly but also kinda gentle and nice and I think I had an orgasm but it was weird.
Yeah.

Congrats, you finally got him to finger you. There's more of that in your future. Glad he finally satisfied you.

When he grabs your butt is it a feeling of disgust or a feeling that makes your heart pound and body temperature rise?

I guess so.

Seems like you had a good time. Glad it worked out for you.

It's definitely not disgust it does make my heart race but I think its more from the shock of it that anything.

I have to get going. Its time to head home. See you anons later tonight!

Attached: 227abn.jpg (873x1158, 343K)

I felt a bit sad when my imouto wouldn't bath with me anymore when we were kids.

the boner in my heart is erect!!

More like he took advantage of my confused state and molested me. Whatever it was okay.
Thanks. Don't get weird with your brother though you're too cute.

I guess I'll also say today's been fine, I feel like we're both trying hard not to be awkward. But we addressed what happened yesterday and we're not upset about it so it's fine. The cleanup this morning was fucking annoying though, I'll fucking swallow his nut next time I don't wanna clean that shit outta my hair and sheets and clothes again.

Attached: 646.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>willing to swallow
you're a godsend

ive been here for a few past threads, they are just the absolute best and i am going to read up on how all of this started
you all deserve each other and good luck and aaaaaaaah youre all making me feel good things, even the perverts here are top quality