..so im no longer a fascist, im a fedora wearing classical liberal again

..so im no longer a fascist, im a fedora wearing classical liberal again

Attached: 33u38.jpg (850x400, 78K)

>"everyone should get to fight for superiority"
>*lets minorities start reproducing tons of low iq goblins to fight for superiority like equals*
>society will now completely collapse into idiocracy in several generations

nice job dumb ass you degraded the human race. you're basically saying we should let human beings mix with rats because we don't have the authority to say we're better than rats.

I wont racemix so my children will be the ruling class

until their kids are overrun by the stupid hordes

that wont happen, classical liberalism is not anarchy, there will still be order

no there won't be dickwad, the stupid people will literally overrun you. this is what you get.

It's hilarious that racists apparently never got past the Stone Age in Civ. Do you really think people with access to drones and nuclear weapons are threatened by by people without access to food and medical care?

A classical liberal would be called a right-wing extremist by today's left.

Attached: OdHoDqofC9T-IUHXDc1XawpgsysaLKVu-4n_1Fo2u-g.jpg (480x480, 59K)

do you really think nukes will keep people in line? jesus you are a really stupid person it's already happening.

Did you miss the part about drones and nuclear weapons? Or do you think those are spooks?

actually on this note immigration is bad for the economy that they leave. shouldn't even have to explain that one but we live in stupid times.

you are so fucking dumb if you think people can be meaningfully controlled like that. it will be a wasteland if we let blacks continue to exist.

how is using drones on people a superior option to you anyway wtf is wrong with your liberal brain

>a horde of brown people approaches the capital building, outnumbering the cohort of white bodyguards 9 to 1
>they start getting within range, and many manage to properly chamber a round into their hi-point pistols
>as they point their guns in the general direction of the building, holding them sideways of course, a slight hush falls over the scene, the calm before the storm
>in that lull, suddenly, a voice cries out: "SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIITTT"
>all in the brown horde turn towards the ape that uttered the cry
>"mayn sheeeeiitt, i jus remembered dis is against tha law, nigga"
>the hoard holsters their weapons, turns around and crip-walks away

Thank god their will be "order" to protect you and your children

Attached: feels_guy_dumb1.png (600x656, 75K)

I guess it's too much for self-declared classical liberals to understand the law of supply and demand.

why are you scared of competing with inferior people?

my children wont be living around niggers, they will be living in rich gated communities

.......... *sigh*

>a horde of brown people approaches the gated community, outnumbering the cohort of white bodyguards 9 to 1

Attached: feels_guy_dumb2.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

I actually agree with you on the general concept of military superiority, but drones and nukes are not used to control crowds. I think that's what other user is taking issue with. But I get the point, the smarter race will have military superiority

All he need do is substitute drones and nuclear weapons for heavy machine guns, napalm, and nerve gas.

im sorry that you have a nigger tier IQ and have to live around niggers

military superiority won't matter retards and again if you want to kill them why do think you're a good guy?

if we are equals in hating the blacks, in this situation the right wing stance is like the vegan stance, I just want to eliminate all the cattle and end the process and make the world a better place. But you, you want the meat industry to get bigger, filled with more pussy tumors.

>military superiority won't matter retards

Seriously? Do you think a guy with an assault rifle and a guy with a pocket knife are on equal terms? Do you get into fistfights with oncoming trucks?

....I'm sorry you are in denial of the fact that subhumans can walk from point A to point B? What the hell is wrong with you?

>hehehe, I see you niggers want to attack me, but tough luck, there is over a MILE of space between my house and your horde!! your plot has been foiled, niggy! unless you figure out how to use your legs or drive a car, i will be safe for all eternity!!!

you are such a brainlet, nobody can actually be this arrogant and still intelligent.

This quote doesn't make any sense and is retarded. It's important to know who is the strongest and who is weak.

It's arrogant of me to think that a bunch of poorly-armed civilians can't defat weapons on mass destruction? Do you think warfare works like sports movies, where the coach gives arousing speech and suddenly the underdog team is immune to anthrax?

if they start acting up theyll go to prison or get shot.
im not a progressive, I believe there should be comsequences for bad behavior plus do you really think a rich community will be near a ghetto?

it's certainly arrogant that you want to use these things, but yes i think you are a grade a fucking retard for thinking that whites will control over a lower race of slave people that make up 99% of the population.

I don't think that. I think this entire scenario is absurd and unrealistic. I'm pointing out that even if all non-whites in the US went crazy at once they'd still probably lose, well into the foreseeable future. Since in the real world that's impossible, the entire exercise is so much fear-mongering.

no you're not, lets recap

you say that we shouldn't wipe out other races they should be allowed to compete with us (meaning of your quote)

I say that will just let them out breed us and make the human race stupider with their r selection.

you say that won't happen because we can rise up and kill them all

but we can't, we would not win out numbered 100-1.

better to eliminate them now if that's the plan in the end anyway.

not that anything you've said is your actual beliefs