Waifu General - /waifu/ #117

poasting about waifu at school edition.
prev

Attached: 1551737961831.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tSVNXoZ
imgur.com/a/OiY12B2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rem is my angeI. love her

Attached: rmsmg (15).jpg (236x333, 17K)

I want to find and kill whoever is doing this

I love my drooly mekakure gf

Attached: 3;.png (1064x662, 647K)

I love this ginger archer so much, you guys.

Attached: brave_cover2_by_jprart-d6fl9ni.jpg (765x1044, 163K)

I just wish she knew how much she was loved.

Attached: 48eee39fd9f438f9a383380ec639f02d.jpg (564x564, 34K)

>takes notice of you

Attached: 1544877524805.png (850x1146, 869K)

>ywn EVER spend a day in school with her

Attached: Mai54.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

I still hope everyone will have a great day today, you all deserved it.

Attached: work wife.jpg (1440x900, 493K)

What if she doesn't really go to school?

Attached: 002.png (800x1132, 619K)

Thanks man. And I hope you'll have it just as awesome.
-

Attached: pa3i36dmc8i21.jpg (833x1200, 197K)

then you be a truant with her!
hope you're doing okay, zerotwofren.
i'm doing fine myself.

Attached: Mai109.jpg (474x474, 34K)

My waifu doesnt go to school but i love her anyway.

Attached: Shyvana 57.jpg (1841x1489, 208K)

Hello everyone i hope your morning is going ok
Heres a question
>how and where would you ask your waifu / husbando to marry you?

i love rem very very much.

i will ask her the good old kneel way.
probably on a vacation in some very nice place.

gday yuri friend hows it going?

Attached: rmschltft (20).jpg (769x1025, 126K)

World of Light is an unbalanced mistake that keeps pissing me off with its BS why did I think it was a good idea to try it

I mean, still loving this wonderful pilot

Attached: 20533986_p0.jpg (1000x1200, 493K)

>>how and where would you ask your waifu / husbando to marry you?
library: where I first "met" her, plus there wouldn't be too many people around.

Attached: Mai66.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

Thanks, friend. Same to you.

>how and where would you ask your waifu to marry you?
I picture proposing to her after a quiet day, maybe after we've taken a long walk together. A part of me doesn't want to put that pressure on her, because I know how she feels about marriage. Maybe after getting to know me she'd be more open to the idea.

Attached: disney_princess_wedding_dresses__merida_by_lulu_ibeh_d5qb5h7-pre.jpg (894x894, 211K)

My dearest Alice. What should I do to be with you? Where I must begin my search for you? I don't want anyone else. I want only you, my beautiful girl.
How many nights full of tears soaking into my pillow are still ahead of me? Is it even possible to find you? Are you there somewhere, Alice? No girl could ever replace you for me. What have I done to suffer this fate? I was created to love you but how can I do so when we are so far away from each other? Will we ever be together? Why did my heart chose to love a perfect being such as you instead of a girl that's in my league?
I love you Alice. Even if it's pointless.

Attached: Alicee.jpg (1800x1782, 304K)

I'd take her to a place where we're alone and there's a good view of the sunset. I'd tell her how much she means to me, and end it with the proposal. I wish I could see her beaming, lovestruck face and hear her euphoric voice say yes. Might also want to bring an umbrella for the ensuing flood of drool.

Attached: smile!.png (1280x720, 976K)

This specific place. Please don't ask why but this place holds a lot of good memories for me. I'd just sit down in front of her, tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me and ask her to please marry me and be with me forever.

Attached: map.png (1200x900, 1.72M)

is that VRChat?

The map isn't, but yes it got imported to vrchat and that's where my good memories stem from.

I haven't been in school in years anyway. I am doing the best I can with the cards I havebut glad to hear you are well

Still loving sensei.
God I wish that were me.

Attached: 1538337964703.png (272x480, 148K)

Reasonably well Rem friend, Uni starts tomorrow so there is that how are you doing?
>>how and where would you ask your waifu / husbando to marry you?
In the park. I would take Yuri out on a nice picnic and tell her that I have a book I would like to read a book together, turning to a certain page revealing a ring I put it on her finger telling her I want to spend the rest of my life together.

Attached: I do.jpg (1280x809, 548K)

im doing fine despite last nights drama..

Attached: rmsml (13).png (580x800, 376K)

I wish those in a Discord had their posts automatically blacklisted.

Attached: 1525495030705.png (568x395, 60K)

Every single person who uses discord is a degenerate, i trust no discord users

can you stop poasting that?
im not underage and im not shitposting

Attached: rmangr (21).jpg (1168x1600, 941K)

Why does discord attract these kinds of awful people?

Glad to hear that you are well did you go to the gym today?

Attached: d3b60d24e89c82253b991041fdf15c4f.jpg (564x776, 36K)

Now I feel ashamed for getting this much attention. Aaaaaaa
No official marriage. We`re too sociophobic even to visit registry office. Civil marriage!

Attached: W 1720.png (1000x950, 518K)

no, im not going out today

Stay on discord, we dont want you here

good to hear youre doing well my friend.
what are you majoring in?

Attached: rmsg (9).png (842x1000, 792K)

>how and where would you ask your waifu to marry you?
Take her out to a nice spot where we can alone, grasp her hands look her in the eyes and say how much I love her and the rest of my speech then get on one knee and ask the question.

First I would create a lot of wonderful memories with her and travel the world. At the end of this adventure I would take her to some really beautiful place and then I would go down on one knee and ask her.

Attached: 64397691_p6_master1200.jpg (1200x819, 548K)

oh well hope you have a good day regardless.
I have a bachelors in Journalism and am working on a Masters degree in English.

Attached: Yuri with glasses.png (633x633, 834K)

university sounds fun, what are you studying?

Attached: rmlnghr (2).png (700x988, 515K)

>Rem with long hair
Cute!

that sounds awesome, what career are you aiming for?

Attached: rmsml (2).jpg (686x385, 62K)

I love my waifu alita so much bros, what do you think of her????

Attached: 1550409111073.png (745x748, 882K)

Respect to you for staying at school for so long.
After I'll get my bachelors degree in IT I will get out of there as quick as possible.
-

Attached: 64397691_p2_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 484K)

Mostly translation stuff and linguistics with some literature.
Mostly a translator or an interpreter.
Thanks, IT is a very good choice, what career are you aiming for?

Attached: Yuri with short hair (2).jpg (564x774, 34K)

Angela Ziegler, the most important woman in my life. Oh, how I love her.

Right back at ya.

I'd be after a really carefully planned night out where I make sure she enjoys herself. At the end of the day, while the night is still young I'd take her to the most beautiful spot in town I can find, confess my true feelings in detail, telling her how much she means to me and how I want to spend the rest of my days by her side and to be her partner in life, before kneeling and asking her.

Hello Alita poster. I haven't seen her movie so I don't know what she's like. Could you tell me more about her? Why do you love her?

Attached: Angela56.jpg (707x1131, 75K)

>degree in English
do you wanna become a writefag or are you aiming for journo?

Attached: rmsg (94).jpg (600x840, 114K)

I want to become an Android Developer. After while I would love to be a freelance programmer and also make commission art to get few more bucks. Maybe one day I would like to work in the AI field.
-

Attached: r9l54d7pwml21.jpg (723x639, 77K)

Thanks Fenecc poster (your wife looks like a hard worker I like that.)
>do you want to become a write fagot
Yep I even have a group that would give me useful feedback on my writing.
Respectable career choice
>make commission art
Didn't know you where a draw fag.

Attached: 1f5da23bf020cf4d574b1b10453c3b63.jpg (564x479, 33K)

>that feel when you cant into IT
Well at least I can make comissions too.
Can you show ur your art?

Attached: 15435911028200.png (411x334, 36K)

Where do you usually keep all your written stuff?

Hey all, hope you are all having a good day. Sorting out my room has been a pain but it's over now.
Same to you.
I think I would do it at our home, as for how I would "jokingly" say we should get married when she is in my arm and watch her blush before she realises I'm not joking.

Attached: image.jpg (800x1021, 112K)

On a folder on my PC and in a notebook. So far its mostly poems but I want to write short stories too

Attached: d351270ead95c49eee0e1e3cde76ea25.jpg (563x424, 26K)

i hope your writefag career goes good yurifriend.

Thanks Rem frend

....and still no Emma girlfriend, why is life so harsh to me?

Attached: image.png (630x472, 251K)

I feel like Yuri would be very proud desu,
wish you the best of luck in your writing!

Attached: Mai158.jpg (640x360, 102K)

GLaDOS is my one true love

Attached: ___ray-___-glados-print.jpg (1224x792, 185K)

I can't make commissions yet 'cause I've been drawing just for half a year. So I can't draw anything impresive but if you want to see some of the drawings I made:
imgur.com/a/tSVNXoZ

I mostly use references for now to get a good grip of it. I even bought a course on udemy to grasp the fundamentals quicker.
-

Attached: cTP_nTrDRWtcCKfXhxZTpk9wtQc0rT3RcniOV-nNoNI.jpg (960x636, 98K)

Of course nobody cares about stuff drawn on paper.
But if you could create digital art, your art level would be enough to make comissions.

Attached: W 2422.jpg (565x924, 48K)

actually very decent!
goodjob remfriend!

Doing well thank you GLADOS poster.
Using references is always a good idea also your drawings of Rem are cute
Thank you Mai poster!

Attached: 8d805c2500526ea83f0a12f773ccad32.jpg (540x799, 44K)

Before I can make digital art I need to get comfortable using a graphic tablet and thats the problem...
I didn't try to draw anything digitally for like 4 months but last time I tried I sucked at it real bad.
-

What did you draw 4 month ago?
Show us :3

Attached: W 3082.jpg (800x1000, 70K)

>An umbrella to deflect it
>Not a pot to catch it
Come on man

Attached: urabe_mikoto_inktober_week_1_by_mistermagtataho-dan5s56.jpg (1024x765, 108K)

>not catching it all in your mouth
amateur

Attached: tumblr_mbir885EW41qmsztpo1_540.png (520x497, 356K)

Finished this just now, how's everyone else doing?

Attached: Ghostsnapsmol.png (1288x2050, 1.18M)

you're actually very good! you should be more confident of your art!

Attached: UGKWFU5.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

I will put it in a safe and treasure it as the family heirloom it should be.

Attached: mysterious_girlfriend_mikoto_urabe_by_nick_ian-d54mpl7.jpg (741x1077, 241K)

Thanks, it means a lot.

Don't get scared k?
imgur.com/a/OiY12B2
-

Attached: h3kygwcxff721.jpg (1048x1488, 122K)

very good rem. i approve.

rem looks fantastic! good job!

Attached: Mai100.jpg (474x474, 28K)

Yea, rem is the best here. Try to draw with one continuous line instead of messy ones.

Attached: W 1879.jpg (640x640, 127K)

Questions for a lazy Sunday /waifu/ thread.
>How often do you talk about your waifu/husbando on other boards?
>Are you looked down upon for having fallen in love your waifu/husbando? (e.g. been told you have "shit taste")
>How do you feel about people who make charts? (i.e. chartfags and haremfags)

Not at all really, threads that I could talk about her in are full of shitposting.
>Are you looked down upon for having fallen in love your waifu/husbando? (e.g. been told you have "shit taste")
Maybe once or twice, but that's about it.
Not a fan, but I've never seen someone with my wife in their chart/harem, so I'm not that bothered about it.

Waifu is love, waifu is life, your waifu will never leave you, your waifu loves you

Attached: kara'slove.jpg (889x526, 54K)

Elizabeth is the brightest star in my sky.

Likewise, Fennecfriend.

It really does feel pointless sometimes. When I'm happy, it almost feels like a waste because I can't share my happiness with her. Hey, at least we're gonna get really good at Solitaire.

Looks pretty good.

Attached: 4cc45dc654361bb40d3d51e591877f407c6cf731.jpg (480x698, 249K)

Often. Veeery often.
No, but normies dont like her - they react to Tomoko as her class did. This proves that anime realistic and relevant.
Am I told my opinion about yuri shit?

Attached: W 836.jpg (664x889, 267K)

Thanks a lot.
Thanks man, these drawings are at least half a year old so I have already learned that chicken scratching is not the best way to draw.

The only board I use on Jow Forums is r9k but I'm a reddit fag and sometimes I talk about Rem here. (mainly cuz it was the first waifuist community I found)

>Are you looked down upon for having fallen in love with your waifu/husbando? (e.g. been told you have "shit taste")
No I'm not, even if I was I wouldn't care at all.

Surprisingly I didn't meet anyone who make charts.
-

Attached: ckskkfxecoay.jpg (1000x1265, 126K)

Never. I have never even mentioned her outside of these threads.
I was told this only once back when the threads weren't a general yet. I wasn't that phased by it since she is and always be perfect to me and that's the only thing that matters.
I dislike them at most. It's just memes and people are just joking around and being ironic with such charts. At most the charts are just a visual representation of "characters I find sexually attractive". I've never seen her in one so that's probably why I haven't grown to hate them yet.

Thank you, it feels really nice to hear it from someone else.
Also that girl has the same hairstyle as my waifu. Who is that anyway?

Attached: Angela111.jpg (500x637, 60K)

Supergirl from DC SuperHero Girls, the best tv show in the last 10 years

Attached: karaperfectbutt.png (915x466, 592K)

Not often, just on /a/ sometimes.
I don't get it often, but some do look down on her for the way the manga went.
Depends on the chart, but I don't pay much mind to them. I know she'd hate being part of a collection.

Attached: x.jpg (451x640, 54K)

I hope she knows how much I love her

Attached: baby.jpg (1933x1411, 181K)

>I only recently gave Ravel a listen, since you mentioned him and Satie a while ago.
I'm glad you did! That was a very great period and scene for music that not enough people pay attention to. What in particular did you like and how does it remind you of Elizabeth?
Not at all. I don't really post much at all besides here and /f/
yes frequently. None of my friends who played awakening seem to see how amazing Lucina is.
I actually make charts like you described and share them with my friends some times. Please don't hate me...
Not to be insulting, but these drawings are better than most of the ones you post, so get better taste in the images you save, okay?
As someone who reads watamote, why don't you like the more recent chapters of the manga? Its kind of nice seeing our protagonist not be so toxic and stuck in her own thoughts and instead just kind of have an awkward and fun time with her school mates. Also yuri and the delinquent girl are better characters than Yu-chan and tomoki, fight me.

Attached: 73266593_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 1020K)

First I would want her to feel comfortable with me. I know that I would need to put a lot of effort to gain Alice's trust. She had such a hard life and most people she met wanted to use her for their needs. She would probably be really suspicious at first but despite that I would want to show her that my intentions towards her are good and I only want to be with her to make her happy.
If she would be feeling safe around me then I would confess her my love, preferably under some romantic circumstances like on some rooftop with a summer sunset in the background.
Holy shit. Is that an OC, Mercyfriend? If yes then how does it look so fucking good and detailed?
When I see a thread related to her I post in it. But I avoid making threads related to her as I want to be the only one who loves her.
I used to feel this need to talk about her with other people but now I just want the whole world to forget about her and leave us alone. Just her and me.
>Are you looked down upon for having fallen in love your waifu/husbando?
I don't want to sound like an asshole but with Alice its the opposite. Most of the time people told me how Alice is god tier waifu.
Sometimes I wish she wasn't this popular though
>How do you feel about people who make charts?
Don't care. But I hate those faggots who put my beloved Alice in these. And I have seen it few times. They don't love her.
Have you created that pic Lizfriend?
And I dont know if you still remember it but once youve told me how your life feels so wrong without Liz. Like youve picked a wrong class in a video game and can't change it. I relate to this so much. Sometimes I wish I was still free in this hunt for loved one. I wish that I loved some average girl instead Alice because she is just so perfect. I feel like Im not capable of loving anyone else. And I will have to live with this unending desire to be with her until I die.

Attached: Alice102.jpg (1536x2048, 444K)

>>How often do you talk about your waifu/husbando on other boards?
Not at all I only mentioned my waifuism on Jow Forums and the only threads I mentioned it outside of /waifu/ was DDLC threads back when r9k had them.
>>Are you looked down upon for having fallen in love your waifu/husbando? (e.g. been told you have "shit taste")
not really.
>>How do you feel about people who make charts? (i.e. chartfags and haremfags)
Don't care really they are not true wifuists tho, they are just normies who just like the "type" of character.
me too Sayori poster.

Attached: d90d6ac25a87cd345bd4f59dbab7ade0.jpg (236x296, 19K)

The anime is about Tomoko and her personality. Thats it. No additional characters to be considered. Or it ruins the original idea.

Attached: 15424578266360.png (600x848, 365K)

I see. I must admit you startled me for a moment.

>Holy shit. Is that an OC
I wish it was. The way the artist himself put it he seems to have used an SFM model and then drawn detail on top of it.

Attached: Angela243.jpg (1024x609, 102K)

Truer words have never been spoken.

>How often do you talk about your waifu on other boards?
I talk about her whenever there's a relevant thread on /co/. Sometimes I get the chance on Jow Forums, /tg/ and even /aco/. So I would say somewhat often.
I've been told that I have "shit taste" multiple times over the years. It's always funny to me how people think that I care about their opinions. Al that matters to me is my love for her.
They confuse me. They go on and on about not "having enough space" or "dropping" someone with the intention of replacing her with someone else, and then when they're told that they should have only one they get very defensive and say stuff like "It's only for my type" or "Waifu just means fapbait anyway." I've seen Merida in only one of the charts I've encountered over the years, but I didn't really feel anything. I just ignored it.

Attached: watchingover_by_naima-d5tqp7s.png.jpg (680x1175, 90K)

I love Kass!

I think /v/ got new mods, I was banned from there for "offtopic" when my post was on topic and kass related.

In the original game that map turns into a nightmare zone where all the textures are replaced with screaming faces upon walking to the pillar

Forgot image originallio

Attached: D1Y0hBYVsAERhnX.jpg (2048x1940, 257K)

A FUCKINGG BIRD

OLD GODZILLA WAS FOOLING AROUND

Attached: urabe56.jpg (1280x1772, 371K)

I want to do something with myself, change for her, but can't cope with my shitty fucking life and I still feel empty inside unironically considering suicide
Sorry I'm drunk

>Sorry I'm drunk
why do you need to state that, most of us are
is it some special trait?

i would be nervous to bring it up. i don't think he's someone who fantasized or actively thinks about ever getting married. i think i would just pop the question in a casual setting, when we're comfortable and alone together.

often enough that i'm surprised i've never gotten "hey aren't you from blank" in /waifu/.

people usually don't have a lot to say about it, or him, actually. i don't know why.

it's true that a lot of people who make charts don't care about waifuism (especially harem fuckers) but they aren't the worst sin one can commit. as long as you're dedicated to your one and only, charts can be a pretty interesting experiment in seeing what exactly attracts you to certain people, and they're fun to make.

Attached: michi0no (2).png (1280x1536, 770K)

>Waifu asks how many kids you want to have While you arent married.

What would you answer?

Thanks, next time I'll use some more quality pics

I would say that it depends on what we agree upon but that 2 would be ideal.

Attached: Tutec.jpg (563x796, 42K)

None, I don't want my children to be bastards.