How do you make wamen attracted to you?

How do you make wamen attracted to you?

Attached: 1552830674926.png (614x406, 33K)

Be interesting and charismatic.

fairly sure ur image tells you

You don't make women attracted to you.

This. Have an interestingly strong jaw and a charismatic tallness.

yell at them, obviously

>Tfw I'm tall and have a strong jaw but my lack of social skills makes girls lose interest the moment I open my mouth

I can only imagine how autistic you are if you manage to fuck that up. It's like being dealt a royal flush and then folding and leaving the table

Atleast you can get to the talking part. A lot of women show interest me, but I'm basically mute in public.

Same. It's painful really.
I could have made out or have had dozens of gfs if only I weren't retarded.

The moment I speak, act or do anything it's a cringefest and I never learn how to act. Everyone is embarassed.

Write this shit down senpai
>high level of personal hygiene
>simple clothing
>act as if every girl you ever talk to is more interested in you than you are in her
Both males and females want to catch the best possible mate. Since you are probably not mate for her and she might be for you, you are the kne who is trying to catch. Jn krder to be successful you have to convince her that she is the kne catching you. Best example is rich fat people with 10/10 models

Fucking keyboard

Do you speak too fast? Stutter or something? I don't understand. My buddy back in high school used to say random retarded shit and even he had a girlfriend. Granted she was pretty ugly but still.

Tell them i want to impregnate her

I know that feeling. Im objectively very handsome but im also socially retarded. I think it is because parents let me watch horror movie when i was a kid. Id tell them im not scared and i really really want to watch it and they always let me. In reality i was scared to death and always hoped they would say no. God im a retard

be tall, good looking and narcissistic, thats what wamen want.

personality DOES matter because a female needs to be able to differentiate the successful and confident monkeys from the weak beta loser monkeys. Being shy or introverted or low self esteem or autistic is a death sentence for males.

Attached: 1529464489731.jpg (1513x1029, 173K)

Y-yeah guys I'm definitely an 11/10 but my social skills man hahah they just suck! Idk why lol haha but I swear I look like a chad haha you guys are my only friends :) if only haha oh man but I'm chad looking tho

There's no such thing as women

it's true. I had a buddy who was kind of a woman beater and the bitches still came every weekend to his front door to fuck. he was handsome, so yeah I guess that matter

Lol agreed, bunch of dreamers right there

Oh look it's this autist again, hey retard

You autists saying "I'm Chad but I can't get laid xD" is because you don't have confidence. You don't get confidence from nowhere, you get confidence from your achievements. Achieve something before talking to a girl, something that is better than fucking a girl, and the girl will be all over you because of your new found confidence. Women are sheep and you're the Chad shepherd. I've sperged out big time before, and girls STILL want on my dick. I decided to actually improve myself with a haircut and doing something other than playing vidya, and they actually go out of their way to talk to me, and I can keep up knowing I'm better than those wagie roasties.

tl;dr: "improve" yourself, then go talk to girls

Attached: cat_vape.png (480x480, 292K)

This. Nothing like a 20+ year old incel thinking ``im not actually bad looking im just shy`` meanwhile his shy cute oneitis bitch has been getting dick since the 9th grade

Btw any guy who thinks he is good looking but can't get women due to his terrible social game is bullshitting and is not good looking in the least.

Women will accommodate a man they are interested in no matter how fucked up he is. Rapists, murderers, pedophiles you name it and there will be a woman who will get past all that for some dick. You honestly don't think she would put up with your autism just to get laid?

An user once said a girl literally drove 2 hours to come over to smoke and then fuck then drove 2 hours back. Stop peddling your bullshit.

be nice but don't suck up to them, women can see right through that. also sense of humour is everything. and don't go on about how an ethnostate would solve all of the world's problems. big turn off

based wisdom

Hey could be worse. You could be short, beta-jawed, ugly *and* super-autismo mode like me.

I wish I could even tell if a woman was interested. I can never gauge anyone's perception of me properly. I can't even tell how I am in the world even physically. I'm a big guy 4 u and I'm always bumping into shit because I straight up have no conception of how big I am.
It's like I'm totally unaware of myself.

On the dates I have been on I mostly make the woman do most the talking and ask some questions and add to the conversation a little. Not too hard mang.

>On my dates
I've never gotten that far

Well if you're doing it over tinder its a game of odds so basically ask out shitloads of women, don't have the highest standards either because if you've made it this far in life without dates you probably aren't worth much yourself.

If its irl and you are asking them out just try to be confident about it when asking them. Try to make it casual but don't force it at the same time.
But confidence is key man, build yourself up first either through work or exercise and get used to talking to strangers. Find an interest in some normie shit like sports or normal t.v. Hell even videogames. Women like when you act like you know what you're talking about and can tell you know a thing or two about said topic.
Other then that just keep trying, eventually it'll stick.

Attached: 1551151105461.png (624x951, 666K)

This is big facts

Women don't care about your hobbies. They care about your muscles, your height, and your jawline, that's it really.

Women are very, very blatant when they are sexually interested in you, so you would be able to tell. Most will tell you that they want to fuck you. It is just likely that they have never been interested in you.

My looks have been the only reason I've got laid. I'm a massive game/anime otaku and don't have anything to talk about besides either of them or books. So obviously I can't talk to girls. Even so, I've had like 10 sexual partners/gfs.

Still looking for my 7/10+ qtpi gf who's even more of a loser than I am.

Attached: 1510386025282.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Women almost exclusively care about your status. being Chad is more than just being handsome, it's being a winner too.

>Women care about status.

Why did they all wet themselves over Jeremy Meeks, then?

This. Based based based based based

Because being a criminal is also a kind of status. Dangerous. Bad boy.

That kind of status shows nothing for attractive or ugly men. Women want the baddest Chad, but being badder, louder, more charismatic, etc won't get you any attention if you're less than very handsome.

Handsome men who genuinely elicit tingles are common enough that no woman is going to fuck a non Chad unless it's a means to an end.

Attached: 1552769856236.jpg (1335x1992, 348K)

Literally just be white and it doesn't matter if you have an asshole personality, or are average.

Attached: truth.png (470x245, 231K)

Generally: do nothing to reassure their fears until after I've come inside them.

E.g.:
>"How do I know you won't rape and murder me?"
>"You don't."

Either have a chiseled greek god body and/or have insanely high levels of charisma (we're talking hitler levels here)

I'm fat and hairy and I'm 5'9"
I get laid by women out of my league.
If you have no personality and aren't interesting and worthwhile women won't fuck you.
Biggest problems with incels is this sense of entitlement and inferiority complex. Not just looks.

at least you problem is something that can be changed; being a manlet is ultra blackpill suicide mode

beat them and be a dick to everyone

This thread is the definition of cringe, and that's taking Jow Forums standards into account.

Attached: 1296095053734.jpg (123x126, 2K)

Fucking underrated
Origig

Unironically, unequivocally, unanimously, universally BASED