Neetbux revoked

>neetbux revoked
it's finally over

Attached: 53881586_10218278317326720_6414979272317861888_n neet.jpg (750x790, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just wait for your monthly Yangbux my dude

Attached: 1552771577461.jpg (250x203, 42K)

>24
>Release I am going to be working for another 50 years
>FUCKMYLIFE.jpeg
Christ can the end come any sooner?

will be dead within the month
can't cryrostasis

I'm going to start doing online tutoring for one hour each day so I can pay the few bills I have but not have to feel like I have even a part-time job. If your work is part-time enough, your hours are flexible and you don't have to leave the house, you get the NEET experience and money without NEETbux.

>If your work is part-time enough, your hours are flexible and you don't have to leave the house, you get the NEET experience and money without NEETbux.
the fuck do you find something like that

>state implemented work requirements for medicaid
>got my notice this week
who needs healthcare anyways

>>neetbux revoked
>it's finally over

This is probably bait, but I really, really WISH it was true.

I wish I could come to your location and taunt you. Maybe give you a squeegee to use. Laugh as your belongings are left on the curb when you're evicted. That sort of thing.

applied for warehouse
what am i in for?
i don't talk and i hate everything

why?
seems like a good way to get shot or beaten
neet uprising when

A friend of mine works stacking shelves, the easiest job you can imagine. He has a 12 hour shift today.
Don't cuck OP. Wageslaving isn't worth it

>A friend of mine works stacking shelves, the easiest job you can imagine. He has a 12 hour shift today.
>Don't cuck OP. Wageslaving isn't worth it
what did he mean by this

anyone here an exterminator? seems robot tier

I mean that even the easiest jobs will spam you with completely unreasonable hours and there's nothing you can do about it. Don't give in to them.

what is the other option besides suicide?

>what is the other option besides suicide?
bump

Good. If I can't get neetbux you shouldn't either.
either yangbux for everyone or no one gets to be comfy.

Or you can just get a fucking job? 1000 a month is literal poverty tier without inflating the dollar to be worth nothing which is what would happen

>has ever had a healthcare provider
ooh we have a richboi in here

Hey I'm 24 too ! For How long have you been a NEET ?

but somehow the welfare state isn't causing inflation already?
you get a fucking job.

>completely unreasonable hours
stop being such a beta. 12 hour shifts are great. instead of doing two 6 hour shifts in two days, you're doing one 12 hour shift in one day. it's much better that way.

sometimes my employees work 16 hour shifts, and they're salaried lol. just stop being a bitch. you're likely going to be working until your bones fall apart (retirement won't exist when we get old) so you better just get used to it.

I have a job retard and make more than that retard yang is promising so I would never vote to just hand 1000 to poor people for no reason. I don't want big Macs to cost $50 and rent to be $3000 faggot

so what exactly is neetbux here in burgerstan? SSI disability for autism?

>ignores half my post
why isn't the welfare state already causing inflation?

it is and it bas been for decades??????

Inflation already exists you 12 year old organg nobody is trying to accelerate it by giving 247 million people 1000 dollars every month

then what difference will replacing the welfare state with yangbux make? except instead of only niggers getting gibs now white males can get gibs too.

Which Neetbux are getting cancelled, and when? Getting worried here

Attached: images (14).jpg (253x199, 7K)

>shills
Even giving the nation a thousand one time would damage the economy to the point that the thousand is worth significantly less, there's no point in getting it even once if everyone gets it moron.

This meme is literally shilling and not a meme. They cannot, will not, give people a k a month. SSI is only 750 and you die trying to get on it, literally.

Kill yourself.

I am going to go further and say any user hopeful for the yangbux and/or saying the dollar won't inflate have never seen 1000 dollars at one time in cash or digital

They have little to no concept of what money is "worth"

most jobs mate like 1400 a month tops
a mcjob is like 800 bucks after tax full time

i'd rather do 4 days 10 hours or better yet 2 days 15 and the 2rd 16
is that possible?

why do only fucking niggers git gibs
Tyrone isn't debilitated other than being a nigger

it's for me because im to white

And I make more than that and I don't want to give 1000 dollars to bums for doing nothing. I don't want toilet paper to cost $20 per roll

Man, I'd love to work three 12 hour days a week. You get to larp as a neet 4 days a week and you're not a poor faggot.

inflation like that won't happen
just take the 1k and move to the 3rd world with a us address and live like a king

How fucking retarded are you? Serious question

I know someone that got neetbux in the US.
It is not worth the effort lad.
>They had SERIOUS mental problems
>Multiple suicide attempts
>Successfully killed themselves and were revived
>Has been to the place 'crazy' people go
>Still was constantly rejected for years
>They hired a lawyer that wouldn't get paid unless they win
>Took the neetbux people to court and won
>They only get like $600 a month and have restrictions on it

Fuck that shit.

600 dollars inst enough to live in a slum. You are leaving out the part where he lives in his parent's basement

iq of 147

On the plus side, you're no longer persona non grata if you get a job, so cute boys won't ghost you for being subhuman.

I was saying it wasn't a good idea to even try for it.
Nobody can live off $600 forever.

Cool so on paper you can find the circumference of a rhombus but you have no real life application for knowledge as you don't understand economics or law or currency exchange or anything. Good job!

He's not helping other countries and like 30% of the population already gets gibs

Youll be in good company then because warehouses are gull of losers like you.

Enjoy getting bullied by all the former felons who try to implement jail politics to their new workplace.

Say it with me now, 247 million people will never get 1000 magic dollars from (1?)source every month. Obama couldn't even sustain a website for everyone to log on to for healthcare gibs but you think 247 million routing numbers are going to be allocated 1000 dollars every month for 4 or 8 years?

247 million

Thats not how inflati9n works you dipshit.

20$ toilet paper only happened once in the entire world history and that was in Zimbabwe because their govt is insanely stupid amd corrupt and kept printing out money they didnt have which brought down the value of their currency.

THAT is was causes inflation. Not redistributing welfare.

Hes saying its not worth all efdort trying to keep it.

Getting neetbucks in America is already hard as shit, trying to convince them to gice it back is nightmare mode.

>redistributing welfare
If everyone has 1000 dollars then 1000 dollars aren't worth 1000 dollars. The demand of the dollar (foreign and domestic) factors into it's ever fluctuating worth. Oh you don't want to pay 20$ for toilet paper go to the next guy, but if he was smart he would set the price at 20$ too, I mean everyone's got to shit and everyone has a magic 1000 dollars now, guess what buddy? The cost of living goes UP if everyone gets a magic 1000

none of that shit has happened in any countries already implementing a form of UBI.
Youre essentially fabricating outcomes based on your paranoia.

Everyone won't be getting a 1000$ a month. Yang promises this but its impossible and 8bviously not going to happen.
Only the brokest memebers of the population will get it, and that will just be enough to prevent them from starving to death.

i too, would like to know the answer to this

2 second mute

Attached: 1550041614889.jpg (727x868, 237K)

So it's basically more regular gibs to guettos and junkies

Wtf so literally using your 13 year old brain for a minute you discover that I am right and yang's plan is bullshit. but you support it anyways because boo hoo people need food? What we need is to redistribute people especially the ones unwilling to work or go to school.

>getting $650 a month with SSI

I need more gibs as is, If I get notice I'll flip.

You arent right you stupid fuck and i wasnt agreeing with you.
You dont even understand how inflation works.

>boo hoo people beed food
Yes..?
Are you fucking autistic?
Peiole dying on the streets because they cant get jobs in a post automation society is a very bad thing.

I qualify for disability benefits. But the government won't help me. I don't know what to do anymore bros.

I keep hearing the Yang Wanger will make it easier to get money if you can't work and function like other normal people.

Are we going to meme the neetbux king into office?

Attached: 1549916980291.png (550x512, 176K)

And displaced workers who cant find a job since all the entry level shit that dont require a degree will be taken by robots.

Bernie is leading the democratic race. No way he loses to Yang. Hopefully the 1000 meme spread but I seriously doubt.

Attached: dab323b656597c6e269922844d5b9e4b.jpg (750x645, 66K)

get a lawyer and get your gibs

>Le imaginary automation thread
People still work in farms and factories, the only difference is that Brazilians and Chineses are doing the work Americans used to do

depends on the labor laws in your area. 4 10s is pretty common. there are also jobs where you work 4 12 hour shifts for one week, then 3 12 hour shifts the next week, so you alternate having 3 and 4 day weekends.

man fuck that, I'll take the autism bux.

We're not in a post automation society you fucking moron. Automated pos services are used every day. People still wash cars by hand and wax them to. Fuck yourself you moron I have a much better idea of how inflation works than you do apparently since you think giving people magic bud won't have any other effect on the economy or cost of living at large. Fucking retard I swear to god go punch your mother's twat before I do

Don't have money for a lawyer. Is there somewhere I can learn how to make a letter, basically legally forcing them to abide by their rules and help me? I am pretty desperate at this point. I just dissociate when someone approaches me in a way that feels threatening, and I go into kill mode.

I got a panic attack a couple days ago while making a sandwich and dissociated to the point I couldn't swallow my food.

I wish I could wageslave, because at least I could get money. But I can't even land a job interview.

Attached: 1545261453738.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>have ~$600/mo in expenses
>agree to do 3 hrs/week of housework for parents: -$225/mo
>plan to switch to cheaper medication: -$70/mo
>plan to see therapists half as often: -$30/mo
>get roughly $1000/year in gift money: -$80/mo
>do chores for grandma weekly: -$200/mo
>plan on buying a CD at the bank: -$50
>no expenses and make over $50/mo
>have loads of free time to pursue work from home to make more money should I desire it, but I don't really have to do anything

>enjoy the suffering xDDd
You are actual scum.

i'm not a loser
and how do they bully? i'm a bug guy
i don't talk or care about anything anyway

Yeah and then you get to break your back 3 days a week.
Not to mention as soon as money is tight, they won't hire new employees or spread the work load, they'll just dump more shifts on you and if you don't like it you're fired.
Best part? You can sign away most of your rights as part of a contract. There are a few things like manadatory breaks you must always get, but shit like holidays, and maximum hours can all be signed away if that's what you agreed to

T. Dumbfuck hillbilly that doesnt comprehend the relationship between outsourced labor and technology
Doesnt matter.
We are headed that direction you autistic fucktard.
Next time dont chat up things you dont understand and you wont have to worry about getting bitchslapped like this.

247,000,000 americans * 1,000 dollars *12 months in a year = 2,940,000,000,000

That's more than the entire US government revenue.... Trump couldn't get 5 billions for a wall and Obama couldn't fund simple healthcare

>i too, would like to know the answer to this
bump again

>If I get notice I'll flip.
how so?

>depends on the labor laws in your area. 4 10s is pretty common. there are also jobs where you work 4 12 hour shifts for one week, then 3 12 hour shifts the next week, so you alternate having 3 and 4 day weekends.
sounds good to me
i'll just do nothing but slave and sleep those days
would be the same on a 5 day anyway more or less just a bit more sleep

So we aren't there yet by your own admission we are HEADING there? Great thanks for being wrong once again!

a lot only charge you if they win
and just be a security guard or something

>therapists
good goyim

>once again
Youve been quite literally wrong about everything you posted due to your own ignorance.

Never get schizophrenia. Doctors will insist on seeing you every month for the rest of your life. They just take your money and do nothing for you aside from maybe try to get you to take more pills.

Every point I've proven you stupid you changed the goal posts and said something else. We aren't in a post automated society so why are you crying about people dying in the street when they aren't? You sound like a whiny bitch boy who hasn't finished college, I am not surprised.

In my experience they're ok. 100x better than retail shit. The people are usually ok but you get a lot of freaks and weirdos.

He's disposed to believe in fairies and gnomes if this is going to give him free money, don't waste your time.

Sounds like you are being scammed idiot. Smoke some weed and chill out

>Never get schizophrenia. Doctors will insist on seeing you every month for the rest of your life. They just take your money and do nothing for you aside from maybe try to get you to take more pills.
why go? they can't force you

>why go? they can't force you
My mom would have a fit, probably. If I didn't have to go, I would save $60 a month. The appointments also take like two hours out of my day because I have to drive a long distance from my house to the middle of the ghetto to get to the doctor's office.

Am I speaking mandarin or something?

Youre arrgument was that if its not happeneing right now to YOU why should anyone else care.
And yes, we are objectively headed for a major paradigm shift in our world where machines do majority if not all the labor whether you realize or not so having some kind of precursor to orevent people from LITERALLY STARVING TO DEATH ON THE FUCKING STREETS is kind of a big deal.

Most of us arent autistic morons and can tell where we are headed and would like to prevent uneccessary human misery.

Yeah you haven't finished college and probably have debt because your poor parents couldn't afford your schooling either. You have sjw professors filling your head with nonsense and you've probably never worked a full time job longer than one year.

When you get out into the workforce you will see that it's pretty bad but not post apocalyptic like you are describing. Go back to writing that 250 word essay due tomorrow

nice
waiting for my reply back
just applied

I did some warehouse work as part of a job where I was tasked with cleaning out newly-built storage units. You have to get used to moving pallets around with a pallet jack and a forklift. I was really slow at pulling orders, but we were rarely busy enough that it mattered. The owner (an actual Jew who makes like $200K a month) is planning on getting rid of the warehouses and just sticking to storage units because the warehouses are very labor-intensive and most of the workers are approaching retirement age and he doesn't know that he would be able to replace them easily.

don't you need a loicense for a forklift?
btw how long does it usually take them to give you a email or call after applying?

>be usa slums
>random indigent program
>gives free happy pills
>happy pills cost 500 usd per month
>stop showing up and booted off the program
>go through withdrawal and have permanent twitches from brain damage caused by anti-psychotic withdrawal

>get on ssi
>monthly appointments for the youth that are lucky enough to get on it after years of trying
>traps you in the state you were born in

Ergo forced. Maybe you live in a nice country though.

Attached: 1470213418733.png (1080x1076, 560K)

don't you need a loicense for a forklift?
Yes, but your odds of being caught and fined for not having a license are very low
btw how long does it usually take them to give you a email or call after applying?
Don't know. I just kind of got the job through nepotism despite being a friendless NEET.

>Even giving the nation a thousand one time would damage the economy to the point that the thousand is worth significantly less, there's no point in getting it even once if everyone gets it moron.
>what is the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008
dumb Jow Forums posters. sorry you picked the wrong horse with Trump, but this time you might actually get something out of it

t. yang gang

>Don't know. I just kind of got the job through nepotism despite being a friendless NEET.
lucky

warehouse or security?
which is better?

>vote for side whose imperative is that people should work for a living and that will solve all their problems
>they win
>they take your neetbux
now get back to work cuck

Both suck and will be gone in the next decade, but warehouse jobs usually pay a shit ton more than security.

Amazon warehouse workers make like 15$ an hr starting.

security is a lot easier a job though, assuming your just sitting in a room watching camera feeds.

>Both suck and will be gone in the next decade
nice meme