Why are Christians so homophobic?

Why are Christians so homophobic?

Attached: moderate-christians.jpg (506x388, 46K)

i dont get this new meme

because they have to act like predatory homo pedos don't even exist when half their priests are predatory homo pedos

i don't get this new meme

wait, that came out wrong.. but yeah basically because their leaders are fucking their children in the ass

Because homosexuals are fucking degenerates.

This is an old meme anyway. Most churches these days are pozzed.

>he isn't homophobic
Fuck off reddit

Attached: 1497805223112.gif (500x570, 481K)

go back

To where? /qa/?

Attached: 1517788984945.png (318x480, 181K)

Cause christcucks are dumb as fuck

>said the pagan nigger

No

Hm... given the nasty history of the Roman Empire, it would be easy to see. Regardless, it is not like you asked about the other branches of the Abrahamic Faith, have you?

Attached: Children_This_is_Bait.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

They don't go far enough they should be scared of all sex.

You dare to reject our lord and savior

Attached: 9b54ef17bf3d4c7c68996d0552e73c62eda13064b5e3b33f94089ecc0621112a.jpg (255x255, 10K)

>being an adult and believing in something with exactly 0 proof

can't think of anything more retarded

The fact that we break Gods divine law every single day and still live is mercy, not justice.

homosexuality is wrong. It goes against our evolutionary nature.

It's in the Broble

It’s because Abrahamics despise everything and everyone who doesn’t fit into or is apart of the cult of Abraham

is OP for real with this thread?

>anything "____phobic"
Nice buzzwords. Do you find argumentation of your position that difficult you have to resort to slander?

because Jesus is just so sexy

Attached: 982332aaa1df3432d3a60b628d064c2b.jpg (500x764, 34K)

The conservative mindset is simply one of many ways our minds can be wired. It makes people more likely to adopt a traditional lifestyle and religion. It also causes rejection of anything transgressive, like attending demonstrations, taking drugs or having gay sex.
The conservative mindset is not an illness, it's just an adaptive feature that can serve a person pretty well. If you're not equipped to settle all decisions from the ground up, some tried and true heuristics are better than blind guessing.

The same way a progressive works, but flipping what's rejected in what you've just said.

But this can't be generalized to all. From experience I can say only the foolish are those who pick sides with a closed mind and caricaturize the other to an extreme.

Of course. I was taking that particular mindset as an example. Even within conservative-minded people, there are varying levels of openness to experience.

Repent before Christ