Hey can we get a mythology thread going

Hey can we get a mythology thread going
I'll start
>Where I come from there exists a creature that lures Horny men into having a relationship with it
>After the man stuck in a relationship it, It reveals itself to the man
>this leads usually to the man getting angry, But some people have kinks for it.
>many peoples lives have been ruined by this creature
We call it the "Female" , Pic unrelated

Attached: vdSoB3sg_400x400.jpg (374x374, 27K)

i dont get this new meme

We have a similar creature called an incubus that lures lonely sad and tormented men to hot gae sex.

Attached: 1506806673576.png (998x1368, 730K)

II don't get your fucking god damn fucking retarted asshole bich ass nigga fucking penis eating peice of shit. I fucking hate you, you are the worst person to ever grace the very extremities of this world and the fact that we are from the same species makes me want to saw my fucking dick off. Why the fuck are you here you stupid peice of shit. I hope you die from starvation stuck in a porta potty eating shit to despratley woard off starvation. I want your body to get infested with maggots and have them slowly wriggling around in your penis and eating your nerve cells. Go fuck yourself

>start reading your green text
>immediately start thinking in your mom

Attached: 1526493958081.png (400x400, 107K)

you come from /a/?

nope

/yaoi/?

nope.

then go the fuck back to /lgbt/, trannies are not cute, kys faggot

Attached: bittergal.jpg (832x804, 106K)

the hypocrite trans

I don't like it there.

nope, you don't get to call me that with that socks of yours

idk what you're talking about lole...

Excuse me sir, but the PD has officially resigned, in his place, I've taken new profession.
But this does not mean thine faggotry can continue.
Cease it, and return to the safety of hetero-normality my friend, do not indulge yourself in the filth of these thoughts, and mindsets, you're still of able to be saved, you can still converse with the civilized people of bant, but you must first repent your sins of the gay.
If not, at the very least could you protect others of the board from being corrupted? There are only so many that are pure of heart, we cannot allow them to be tainted in the woes of such disgust, neither can we lose such good men and women to their primal desires, we must guide them to glory.
What say you?

Attached: plague.jpg (522x577, 87K)

I say that you should probably leave me alone.

Then leave the fine people of bant alone, and allow them to reside in shitposting peace, while you take your work to other boards, where it is accepted, not here, where the pure still reside.

Holy crap I want plauge doctor back.

(I do too)

Attached: 1526502243367.png (800x800, 17K)

>mythoLOGy

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)

You're like what would happen if plague doctor had down syndrome

Ha!
That's a fucking good one

RUtrap, make better content plz.