Girl finally shows interest in me

>girl finally shows interest in me
>can't reciprocate because I'm too shy
she was right there alone and I couldn't even walk up to her to say hey. she's always on my mind, but I can't even talk to her.

Attached: 1551490839647.jpg (500x691, 52K)

another day a another regret of not speaking to her. I hate myself lads, I really do

Everyone is a reflection of the Buddha nature. Normally that sentiment is expressed to justify treating every individual with respect, but you can also use it to remember that when you talk to that girl, it might as well be your best friend inside of them, or your mom or dog or whoever with whom else you actually feel comfortable. To wrote the man in your picture: I'm am he as you are me as... you get it.

I get what you're saying, and it's easier said than done. I'm not hardwired to think like that unfortunately. I've tried seeing her as a friend, but I can't even formulate a sentence without stuttering a bit. I just look like a huge autist. I can talk to other people kind of normally, but with her my brain decides to shut off.

Average
>whitebot
volcel who has nobody to blame but himself

Attached: truth.png (470x245, 231K)

>minority
>women
Unless you are an American you may choose one and only one

what are you getting at, user? of course I am to blame, it's my problem and nobody else.

can any anons who have been through a similar situation give me any advice? I literally have no one to ask but you guys.

Ask her on a date then you'll know if shes really into you.

user, i know that, but I don't want to go out with her yet, I'll rather be friends and see what happens.

>I'll rather be friends
user, hit the iron while its hot. She's showing signs now but if you wait then she'll lose interest. Are you more comfortable with regret?

>I'll rather be friends and see what happens.
you'll be friends and nothing more. Listen to

no advice from me buddy but I've been enduring a a similar situation that came to a climax yesterday.

>QT started working as cashier at gas station between my apartment and school a couple months ago
>short, around 5 foot, with a mousey face and long dirty blonde hair, ~20 years old
>I stop in most mornings and grab a muffin and coffee for breakfast
>At first everything was normal but after a few weeks of frequenting the store she starts to throw out flirts at me
>eye fucks me every time I come in
>calls me her favorite customer
>laughs at almost everything I say to her, even shit that was not intended to be funny in any way
>when she hands me change, she often does this weird thing where she unnecessarily cups my hand with her spare hand(literally the most female physical contact I've ever had in my life)
>I'm a 26 y/o KV turboautist who has no idea how to react or reciprocate
>I usually just act as cordial as possible and get out of there without saying anything more than I need to.
>Yesterday go in and she is working on a saturday which is unusual.
>Just as I was next in line to pay, she goes on break and a different cashier takes over.
>She walks out the front door and winks at me as she walks past me.
>finish my transaction and leave.
>She is standing directly between my truck and the door smoking a cigarette, looking at me beaming a smile.
>Literally no way for me to get to my vehicle without walking right past her.
>This is the first time there hasn't been the barrier of the counter between myself and her
>Panic ensues
>Look down at my feet and virgin-walk right past her to my truck without saying a word
>Try to leave as quickly as possible, ended up stalling out my truck because I was so panicked I didn't shift the gears properly.
>Restart truck and gtfo with my tail between my legs.
>Dreading going in tomorrow

Attached: iktf.png (236x213, 8K)

>Are you more comfortable with regret?
not really, but i don't really want to jump into a relationship honestly. I don't know how that shit works. hell, I don't even have friends. so going from a shut in to being in a relationship is an uncomfortable jump

>hell, I don't even have friends. so going from a shut in to being in a relationship is an uncomfortable jump

That's a big concern of mine as well. As soon as a woman learns that I am literally friendless it's over.

this pretty much. that's an automatic red flag for the norms. it's not that I don't want any, I'm just not good at making them

>Try to leave as quickly as possible, ended up stalling out my truck because I was so panicked I didn't shift the gears properly.

kek I can feel your humiliation here.

Maybe she found that cute. If you're a 26 yo kv and she acted that way with you she's clearly into shy guys. But eventually you'll have to step up and kind of ask her out. Don't worry if its awkward some girls like that to some point. One morning ask her what she's doing that night and offer her a drink or something. Maybe you'll get to fuck her and if it goes south you can always go to another gas station

>she's clearly into shy guys.
He's lucky, most girls arent into shy guys.

The girl I like is always alone and is too shy to talk to anyone, still cant do it. You arent alone robot

Attached: B0DD4346-AA04-4AAB-8B5C-0FFC6E5FBC2D.jpg (800x800, 237K)

Yes its pretty rare especially since they still expect the guys to make the first step so it can't be social autism but who knows maybe he can fake it till he makes it

I whish i met a shy girl like that. I noticed that I have far less problems talking to someone as shy as me and it allows me to take the dominant role in a conversation. Or at least that has happen before. Now i'm just stuck with the few people I know

And all of the sudden, girls aren't roastie whores anymore, huh? Fuck, you're pathetic

How do I "kind of" ask her out? I've never asked a girl out before, and doing it in front of other customers and her coworkers doesn;t sound very appealing to me.

Yeah, theyre rare i guess. She is in my class and i didnt even notice her at first because shes so quiet. Problem is that we are both too shy to do anything and we just steal glances at each other all day

Oh I thought it was a small gas station where she was alone. Then she was probably feeling that you couldn't ask her out in front of everyone and took her break for you to do that yesterday. Try to be there at the end of her shift or muster the courage to ask her for a drink one day when there's no customer and never go back if it fails. If you want her or anyone you'll have to dive into social awkwardness anyway so might aswell do it whith someone that finds your awkwardness cute.

jeez I wonder who's behind this post

femanon here, that's honestly really cute.

>tfw no sperg regular customer for me to tease.

>talking to friend at uni
>girl he is beta'ing for (and eyed me before, in hindsight) uses it as an excuse to talk to me
>starts selflessly helping me with an issue I was complaining about to friend
>often talks to me from then on
>stays after class to talk
>finds an excuse to give me her number
>nervously shakes foot and compulsively combs hair when I don't talk to her
>smiles and waves nervously to greet me
>praises my shirt
>touches my shoulder
>sits next to me whenever possible

I asked her out three times and managed to not kiss her once. Didn't even hold hands.
And she still behaves the same as always, found an excuse to add me on Talmudbook recently.

How do I ACT? What the fuck, why do I DON'T? Touching and kissing always seems so inappropriate!
Too polite to be a man! I have no balls and I must scream.

Attached: my date with autism.jpg (1300x1300, 154K)

I clam up like a retard with lockjaw. Get red I. The face and shrink. Funny how I was in the army and had no prob either ied or people shooting at me. But a qt makes me buckle and hide.

Get out normie. If girls like you you don't belong here

I wasn't expecting her to like me. I'm khv who has absolutely no friends, a women liking is th last thing I ever thought could've happen to me