Why don't you just get a conservative, pro-second amendment girlfriend?

Why don't you just get a conservative, pro-second amendment girlfriend?

Attached: nah1982.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

The children ALWAYS find the guns though. One bad day at school and kid is gone. Or one curious afternoon while parents out and kid shoots other kid by mistake

I would but im
Not white and
Dont believe in corporatism

It rarely happens and any kid too dumb to know what a gun does deserves to be removed from the gene pool

>t. Coastlet

>tfw no gun-owning, church-going, immigration-opposing, country-listening, boot and jean-wearing, family-loving, Trump-supporting, rural gf

>caring about your potential wife's policy positions

Attached: yikes4455.png (258x207, 40K)

That's called culling. I've had free access to firearms since I was 7 maybe 6. My dad taught me to be safe. That's it. Gun safety is easy if you aren't sub 100 iq.

If you date/marry a liberal or leftist girl it is literally volunteering to be a cuck

>implying people here aren't cucks anyways

I'd like one.

Any femanons who fit this?

I would check around a Jow Forums social thread / discord / meetup

Those types are boring and uneducated. Cannot converse with such women on higher types.

I'm looking more for a good American Jow Forums girl, not a literal neo-Nazi.

>on higher types.
Honestly you cant converse on higher types with any women.

pic related has the weirdest fucking boobs i've ever seen

that seems like a better criteria than all the other shit Jow Forums puts out

they would at least be relatable right-wing men should only pursue right-winged women

Touche.
Either way, women are not worth my time.

>tfw when no neo-Nazi gf
It's like you don't want to wipe non-whites from the face of the Earth with your gf or something.

Ethnat girls (anglo ones at least) only date black men for some reason.

Attached: laura southern hover hand453.png (960x720, 1.27M)

Good luck on that, don't you think we'd all rather prefer that? Most females are sheeple, they're brain washed by mainstream society. They blame men for it but women enforce their own culture. You'll never see a gun in a woman's magazine unless it's some womyn power girls only club specifically for that thing to try and brain wash them further into the fold.

You know what a safe is? Is a safe alien technology to you?

It was mostly middle eastern men though, and when they dumped her ass because they found better looking and richer middle eastern girls she tried to hop on the alt right e-thot bandwagon.

I'm not 15 anymore so I'm not that edgy I guess. I want her to dislike them but genocide is too much.