Tfw you realize everything comes down to luck

Tfw you realize everything comes down to luck.

>if you get good genetics you are lucky
>if you are smart you are lucky
>if you have a good personality you are lucky
>If you have strong characteristics you are lucky

Everything is fucking lucky. Prove me wrong please, because I'm feeling like shit after realizing this.

Attached: 1524441454902.jpg (638x480, 32K)

>Steve Jobs got lucky to be Born smart
>actors are lucky to be Born attractive and charming
>leaders are born with those characteristics

Then kill yourself instead of whining on a anonymous imageboard

Shut the fuck up I will never kill myself.
I'll suffer through the pain and bitch on 4fhan until I die. If I kill myself then I fuck up my chances when I'm reborn

my son. this is only the start. i see potencial in you boy. when you are ready come and debate me.

Attached: 010543-2.jpg (399x637, 99K)

You need to get lucky

Attached: source.gif (1712x1232, 108K)

You won the competition to fertilize the egg against a hundred million other sperm. That's pretty lucky.

OK let's debate.

who are you quoting and why are you crying about your life on a vietnamese weightlifting textboard

Attached: Brigadoon 127.png (481x364, 145K)

Yeah but maybe my sperm brother was the one that should've made it.

ok. if you are ready.
but does it really matter if we debate or not?
we will die anyway and lose our knowledge.
your turn.

Attached: 5391392650_e5d5379a72_b.jpg (1024x883, 632K)

The odds that you live at all are so close to zero, it's pretty much impossible.

but if it took so much odds to make him would it not matter if it took very much odds for his brother sperm to make it.

you men are not ready. dont be deceived early. learn the path of wisdom

Attached: alalam_636159654068865600_25f_4x3.jpg (855x495, 94K)

Yeah but by debating we are able to discuss our opinons and outlook on life.
This will allow us to change how we currently feel for the better and improve the life that we are living.
if you are able to live a happier life wouldn't you want too? With your thinking you might as well just sit in a hole doing nothing and die, since you will eventually die anyway

>if you get good genetics wew lad
>if you are smart wew lad
>if you have a good personality wew lad
>If you have strong characteristics wew lad

nice arguments apprentice. i accept them.

you are a doctor. you have 3 patients who need transplants. there is coming a tourist. by sacrifacing the tourist you can save the patients. but in return you will kill him without his consent.

>if you're Russian
fuck

I don't really see how that plays into your argument, but okay.
I wouldn't kill him. It's not his responsibility to be a donor to others, he did not consent to giving up his organs.
The other three will die without a donor, but he will live regardless if they recieve organs or not. They also came into the hospital with that reality where he came into the hospital with the expectation of not getting killed to be a donor.

Pff

What are you, Tumblr?

this isnt about who is right. this is about thinking and coming to a conclusion. i gave you a easy one.

Attached: 15705397641_94d235cc95_b.jpg (1024x683, 282K)

sorry for the wait. i was fapping to hentai. but im back

now for the next one
X wants suicide. but his family loves him. is it moral of him to die. if not,does that mean he cant choose his own fate.what is correct? can he choose or does happines in numbers choose?

I did come to a conclusion though.
He can choose. It's up to him if he wants to kill himself and abandon his family, or if he wants to live and be miserable while keeping his family happy.
The choice is there for him to decide

the bad poster
the bad poster
the bad poster
the bad poster
the bad poster
the bad poster
the bad poster
the bad poster

and that is the point. coming to a conclusion is essential for learning.

and you my friend. is this for attention. well here is your (you).

Attached: crow-symbol-meaning.jpg (480x344, 11K)

@5150885
I'm the only good poster on this board

Attached: 65675756.jpg (1000x1200, 730K)

Having a good personality isn't luck. It's something that you can develop if you actually put your mind to it and stop being a faggot.

That is wrong
You should just be a chad and stop whining like fucking virgin. You never get pussy with an attitude like that one. Just view everybody as chess pieces to be used and abused.

ok

Attached: 1526516692488.jpg (286x210, 45K)

I don't understand what you are trying to say.
How is learning and coming to a conclusion related to what you are saying

why is it wrong?

Attached: krke_3998_edit_edit-1669595-9-1486068636254.jpg (600x618, 290K)

i make you think. then you come to the conclusion by what you know should be morally done. its just thinking really. but learning is also thinking.

you are the one who decides who you are.
Humans are much more than the sum of their parts. If one puts their mind to it then they can achieve whatever they desire most besides anything that is physically impossible.

Attached: 1524518640922.jpg (780x519, 85K)

literally all of those things can and are usually faked to achieve results
the trick isn't to have those things, it's to learn how they work and mimick them when necessary

Yeah but I never said that I couldn't learn or that I didn't know what was morally right.
My argument was that everything came down to luck. If you are a genius you were lucky if you are attractive you are lucky.
Even being able to learn is something that is lucky, as there are some people who are born with the ability not to learn at all.

true.
but what if OP is incapable of those actions. maybe if he was another person it would be easier.

i dont mean its impossible for him to do it. just very hard. i could become a millionare. but it would be very hard.

yes you never said it. but you allowed this situation to happen.

dumb idiot

It is possible to take steps towards changing things such as the way you look, how intelligent you are, how kind you are, how you act. It is possible, but most people, including me, don't do enough to make the steps towards these goals. Ah well.

I never said that overcome ones own limatations is easy. I know that all to well, but working to become better will always lead you to a better place than you where before. Giving in and saying that there are some unconquerable factors will never lead to happiness or success.

So when we agreed to debate, you thought our debate was just on a separate topic?

thats why you go 9 luck in all good fallout games, dumb nigger

Based and Redpilled.

there have been many humans who tried their hardest then fail utterly.
but sometimes giving up will make better outcomes.
i see your point. i would agree. but i does not work 100 %.

i thought of it as mind training. this is just a game. i dont really care what topic it is. i just wanted to think.

i may sound like a idiot. but this is also a part of my training

Attached: 4057AFF700000578-4507052-image-a-12_1494848734241.jpg (634x429, 66K)

I suppose your right. I still think that trying is better than giving in to a cynical attitude. Some people like Hitler for example are better off not trying. Although, If Hitler had followed his dream of art. WWII would have been different, and Germany could have won. In that sense you are both right, but not entirely. As am I right but not entirely. That is how life is being right is a thing that doesn't exist in a true form

Ah okay.
Well I'm having fun, if you want to ask me more scenarios I'll be happy to tell you what I think I would do

now you have learned as i have learned. keep going and you will find the path your seeking.

nice. it is healthy to enjoy thinking. but i cant think of any good ones now.

Try route 23 or cerulean cave

try lavender town

I doubt there are any seakings in lavender town

dubai

Yes and no.
Yes, because there's a thing like being born in a rich family to good looking smart parents who love you. That's entirely true.

However, also no, because two people with exactly the same specs can end up in very different places, showing that variation within your predetermined tier is pretty fucking wild. Some people do get rich comming from the shittiest place possible you know.

chaos theory, not bad
that might actually be the best point to make because math

Attached: 1499969212755.jpg (365x467, 48K)

nobody cares fag

You're lucky to be this retarded