This guy managed to get a cute wife

This guy managed to get a cute wife

What's your excuse?

Attached: 1524048701741.png (702x1154, 951K)

He doesn't have aspd, dumb faggot.

he prob unironically prob gets cucked

He didnt come to Jow Forums and ruin his life and mind with memes

damn, it only takes 15 years bros

He wasnr born in a small town

Small town is death sentence

Attached: B3A576FC-46ED-41A4-9EB8-1EB483C4EA86.jpg (236x177, 8K)

You've been posting this shit for at least a year straight

MOVE

you pathetic cowardly bitch, you couldve saved up the money now even by cleaning toilets

That's probably a big part of it

But who will heat up his hot pockets?

He is not ugly.
Robots just love making excuses

Im on probation for being black. God strikes me down because hes out to get me for no reason I have to kill god

you are on probation because you broke the law. if i remember correctly you were dui, your fault faggot.

Youve said this already unending

See my last post mong

That photo just looks dumb cause he's making a stupid face, he probably looks better and more approachable than 90% of robots

Hes probably not completely fucked in the head

thats a boywife

fuck off tranny, we want none of that shit

Am I the only one that thinks the girl looks younger in the second photo than the first?

>you see this incredibly uncommon cherry picked example, was your excuse?

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Attached: 1548249665612.jpg (1024x576, 173K)

>Tall, seemingly attractive man
>Would look like Tom Brady's twin without the glasses
What is this supposed to prove OP

hmm in this case I'd say not being a complete faggot.