Ok, let's be direct with this guys. If you DON'T use THIS, what's the reason for it?

Ok, let's be direct with this guys. If you DON'T use THIS, what's the reason for it?

It's the most helpful thing in the whole.

Attached: bide-mento-mento040-1900x0.jpg (1900x1900, 122K)

>It's the most helpful thing in the hole.*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

um is that a toilet or a sink?

yes

I havn't seen a single one for sale. Ever

america fucking sucks. i always have to wipe with a wet paper towel first. only time i got to use a bidet was when i went to spain to visit family.

Some sort of bidet, use it to wash your feet. Or a bath/sink for small children

i don't get it?

People who dont use bidet are the equivalent of pajeets in the eyes of the superior race that use it.

Attached: 69o1_500.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Because I don't have one.
And because I wouldn't want to use one if I had one.

I had one at home as a kid but was never taught to use it.
IMO shoving water up your ass is gay.

Poo in the walmur

wtf is that thing? it looks like someone combined a sink and a toilet. so do I poop in it like a sink or wash my hands in it like a toilet?

You poop and then shove it down your throat. Wait your entire cuisine consists of shit.

How come amerifats don't know what a bidet is?

>Western toilets and bidets

Attached: 1524664635063.jpg (787x590, 65K)

People unironically dont wash their ass after taking a shit
>mfw

Attached: e5e.jpg (527x705, 25K)

>faggot posting love live

sounds like a good thing, but it seems that even if I had it I would only use it some time for curiosity and later keep wiping my ass just with toilet paper

I use it, your ass fucking has shit on it yet spergs don't wash it with water then just wipe it with paper yet to clean the rest of their body they don't wipe it with paper they use water

Fuck off

Doing both is superior

Yeah I wipe first of course

first, then water, then after again

I use a hose for my ass, hoser.
It's just a hose beside my toilet that blasts water in my ass. It's warm u w u

Becuase british houses dont have them and they are a pain to fill every time you need the toilet

>faggot not posting love live

Attached: 536852.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Yes, I see we're both insanely based and redpilled

no need, who am i showing my ass too that i would care about there opinion?

As a non European I am not used to the idea of anal sex at any moment in the day so a clean anus can wait until I shower.

americans are just too dumb to change their ways

they got raised that way, and everyone else does it that way, so the notion of there being another way hardly ever crosses their mind, and if it does, it is immediately shunned.

I do internally/externally kek when I hear americans talk about other countries like mexico "not having first world standards of plumbing".

oh boy if only they knew