"user, I just saw Captain Marvel and now I really want to try dominating a guy. So how about it?"

>"user, I just saw Captain Marvel and now I really want to try dominating a guy. So how about it?"

Attached: aba2b8291c802b2277516728eaf2e6bc.png (500x666, 426K)

You know the the rules trick
I gotta fuck you real good in all holes first

if you really wanted to dominate somebody you wouldn't ask them first. Or you'd at least be more forceful about it.
I also just saw captain marvel but it left me with almost no emotions about gender dynamics.

>tfw a movie will not make a ton of girls dominant
Too bad

Same. You could have cast a male actor and aside from a few minor tweaks to the script it would have been the exact same movie.

For real. there's nothing hotter than a woman that knows what she wants

Attached: 1398493568826.jpg (960x960, 261K)

bump da' rare tread

I've been down that road before. twice. It was fun at the start. Very exciting, experimental, bonding, and intellectually stimulating. But it seems like women always will try to push for open relationship shit pretty soon after dominating a guy (i.e. cuckolding, cause it's so much easier for a straight girl to find a hook up than for a straight guy to). It's better to just keep being dominant if you actually care about the relationship.

Attached: dr1459190348186.png (640x360, 230K)

Question why there's a female in my house with a strap-on. I have no friends nor a girlfriend.

Attached: scared hol.jpg (446x320, 11K)

Even her urethra and ear holes and eye sockets and nostrils and belly button pores?

true shit but a friend of mine in the 9th grade talked about a girl he was crushing on and how he would fuck her in her nose and ear and fuck her to oblivion
So yeah, EVERY HOLE

>tfw no feminist gf who pegs me after going on a date to the latest marvel flick
I just learned to prostate orgasm, so now I actually have a reason to actively look for a gf who likes pegging.

but it's all good in the end. she'll jerk you off from the back and tenderly hold you as she embraces you

How would you even fit your dick in her ear holes? They don't stretch.
That's ok if you're dating. I don't mess with random people.

That's soo hooot user. Did you get pegged after Wonder Woman and Alita premiere as well?
oWo

Love finds a way user. She will donkey fucked to oblivion before she is worthy enough to take me

Good ass advice

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-211421_Instagram.jpg (1080x1089, 585K)

I literally just said I don't have a girl. I would absolutely love to watch capeshit with feminist overtones and get pegged afterward. I learned to prostate o by my lonesome self.

>so much easier for a straight girl to find a hook up
That's why you get a lesbian gf. If she cucks you with a girl, it doesn't even really count.

I needs me a real lesbian bitch

Yeah, a butch lesbian is pretty much my ideal gf. I just have to figure out how to convince one to give a boy a try.

I want one with a butch personality but looks slightly tomboy

Well yeah, obviously you wouldn't want to even bother with the ones that are so butch they look like guys. They're clearly dedicated to lesbianism and will not waver. May as well just date a guy at that point anyway.

You can tell just by a girl's face sometimes that she's insane.

She'd look like any other girl if she took a picture without her glass in better lighting at a better angle.