There's nothing worse than being Hispanic your devoid of any positive attributes short fat dumb and lazy and forced to...

There's nothing worse than being Hispanic your devoid of any positive attributes short fat dumb and lazy and forced to live in white countries which only makes you more aware of this I'm part Hispanic and I want to kill myself how do Hispanics here cope with this?

Attached: drunk-beaner.png (620x725, 782K)

the only attractive ones are the ones with European admixture
kek

I look white but I'm 5,3

I mean at least they have straight hair you know?

I fucking wish i had straight hair :/ mine is thick and curly

I'm Hispanic but I'm not self hating for being Hispanic. Sounds like you shouldn't be such a faggot

I like to say I'm a self hating spic but it all honesty, I can't be fucked to care.

> Adhering to this bullshit instead of realizing that you can pull the Latino\Brazillain lover. All you need to do is go slightly to the gym and work on your accent for it to be sexy and you be swiming in pussy. But you prefer to bitch like a pussy instead.
Fuck off. Don't blame your lack of understanding on how the game works on us. You brought that on yourself.

You can't fix being built like a barrel

live with shorter, dumber, lazier hispanics so that you look good

Being Mexican is so fucking based. The reason Americans hate on us is because we've always been enemies you fucking retard. I'm a start embracing my roots and start dressing like a proper Mexican and doing proper Mexican stuff like shouting at gringos in Spanish and drinking tequila at the pub and what not.

All I need is my people and nothing else. What do I care what some foreigner gringo trannies think of me?

Attached: Skeleton_Couple_by_David_Lozeau_800x.jpg (800x1093, 248K)

This guy looks like my CO at Fort Gordon, the file name makes me even more suspicious

Attached: X0SGD-Jx.jpg (750x750, 57K)

the guy in your pic has high nigger admixture

Lol just stop being fat, dumb and lazy, idiot. Cant help you with the short part though, thats pretty gay.

Shame. His hair looks nice, but those lips and ears look retarded.

this sounds like its actually a white supremacist pretending to be hispanic

Idk nigga it's working out for me..
Rich white girls love Hispanics because we are the best of both worlds man.
Plus white girls want mixed babies but the majority of them dont want to date black dudes. That's where we come in

yeah it really does even the filename lol

>he mexican
>not fat
>people always called me smart (even whites)
>white, asian, black, and mexican chicks have been interested in me
>from younger than me to middle age with kids

Gee, being hispanic sure is hard

Make yourself more interesting and appealing to normies. You gotta play into the stereotype a little bit but not too much, you have to retain your individuality.

>get pic related haircut or something similar
>learn how to play soccer a little bit. you don't have to be the next CR, just the basics will do
>some basic dance moves wouldn't hurt
>practice some basic spanish if you don't speak spanish

and you're set. you'll be a little bit more exotic and girls will think you're cool.

and remember. like in Coco, your ancestors are always watching over you

Attached: hair.jpg (236x268, 14K)

>being mexican is based

yea shitting up our country and spitting out kids as illegal aliens and then having the audacity to be outraged when there's resistance to it.

fuck you, you dirt colored spic piece of shit

It's Mestizo you retarded monkey. Actual Spaniards are cool and actually humans, unlike you.

He looks like an Italian

you sound like a mexican jizzed on your waifu pillow

why the hate for Mexicans? I don't have criminal record and I work to pay for your neetbux.

i dont have one. i just have a logical repulsion to people who come into my country and act like adversarial, underhanded spic pieces of shit instead of trying to learn english, showing gratitutde, etc. yea there's plenty of low-skilled spics and i appreciate that but the rest look at me with hate in their eyes and its tiresome.

go fix your country you inferior pieces of poo

He could pass as white in several countries though

but latin@ bois make such cute sissies!!

i dont care what you do, you're still an invader. fuck you. you could be a doctor for all i care. go back to your own country. i wanna see pleasant white faces and blue eyes; the evidence of genetic rarity. not a sea of shit colored beady eyed spics

boy, you sure are mad jajajaja

Attached: 1295910915760.png (1052x606, 49K)

yes I'm sure plenty of white girls want mixed babies with guys that are poor and 5'6"

>yes I'm sure plenty of white girls want mixed babies with guys that are poor and 5'6"
Believe it

Attached: FotoJet-11-1.jpg?w=1200&ssl=1.jpg (1200x640, 111K)

i thought mexicans were ok until i lived in the fucking barrio for cheap rent. holy shit that was bad. each 1 bedroom apartment had like 10 tenants, and each family owned 5 cars. the beaners would wake up at 5AM and rearrange all their cars so they can hog all the street parking closest to the apartment. CONSTANT noise of spanish and crying babies at all hours due to 100 people living within a 50 foot radius. every friday all the men would stand outside and drink beer all night and yell at each other in spanish. every mid-20s beaner had at least 3 kids and spent his entire income on cars. they would buy shitty civics and immediately shit them up with air suspension, aftermarket exhaust and aero kits. one of my neighbors even lowered a fucking NEW JETTA for gods sake. no wonder they're all so poor.

cherrypicked image, white girls prefer white guys instead of indio manlets

changes nothing you beady eyed rodent. you originate from a shithole country. i don't want you in mine.

>white girls prefer white guys instead of indio manlets
Whatever you say.

Attached: lmao.jpg (600x368, 73K)

spics are just low IQ asians, small dicked feminine manlets not attractive to girls at all

He was attractive to her.

Attached: dfdf.jpg (598x474, 60K)

that woman is hideous and he could have found a much prettier hispanic wife

cherrypicked images dont change the fact that all women prefer white men

Not this woman apparently.

Attached: 9i8ivb.jpg (807x536, 133K)

all women who are in relationships with non white men are settling because white chad is too good for them

does that baby have downs syndrome?

t. 90% European descendant

>all these babies are white
good. we need less mongoloid mestizos running around.

yeah hes probably mostly white

"all" is not a word to be thrown around so loosely. see pic related

Attached: 11l0igh.jpg (386x807, 60K)

settling, settling shes settling

I have a baby face. Women think I'm "cute."

Still virgin because oversensitive and ocd. Can't fug unless I wanna marry them.

Attached: my dna.png (804x703, 26K)

stop responding to this dumb troll

everyone already knows that spics are only a half step above gooks when it comes to white girls preferences

doesn't look like she's settling. neither does this girl. in fact, they seem happy

Attached: dafasdfadsf.jpg (460x410, 27K)

If you look like this, I wouldn't be surprised if you hate yourself

Listen, there are plenty of different shades of latino, plenty of different genetic mixes.

Holy shit, just turn on your fucking TV to Telemundo. It's not like it's BET, the people in the Spanish soap operas are WHITE AS FUCK.

How much of an idiot do you have to be to group us all together with your stupid self hate like that, faggot?

Attached: base_image.jpg (619x347, 38K)

I don't know who's more pathetic: The beaner that has too look up white women with mexican guys to feel better about himself, or the literal homosexual that thinks that shit talking his race makes him better than them and make whites like him.

White girls love a man in uniform

Attached: springbreak.jpg (600x364, 29K)

Look, I get that this happens, literally all the time.
I'm actually hispanic and I have a blonde GF too, but I'm not blind to the fact that white women prefer white men first.

And while it's true that white women prefer white men. The next step down is a Latino men. They prefer Latino men over Black, Middle Eastern, Native/Pacific, and Asian.

OK Cupid did a study on this.

The fact is, when the white guys in the area are betas then they go for the next best alpha. And technically, it's not a loss, the babies, a lot more often than not, end up white.

Those who refuse to believe the truth that there are white women who like Mexican penis

Attached: .jpg (800x600, 33K)

>the literal homosexual that thinks that shit talking his race makes him better than them
nope I dont think im better than other spics, we are all equally subhuman

fuck you, self hating piece of shit

they only prefer the white passing latino men

Do any spics here have the screencap of that whole Courtney fiasco a couple years back? That white guy's apology post made me laugh.

Attached: 1552680695476.png (510x487, 474K)

But is it a step down if the Latino is more alpha than the white guy or a step up?

Attached: alc.jpg (570x428, 56K)

Im Hispanic and all of my exs were white. Currently my gf is from here a she's white German. ExGf was white British. The ex was white girl from Catalonia. And some other girl who wanted me to move to finland with her and live with her was also obviously white.

I used to talk to a black fembot a while ago but she was really depressed, we liked each other so much but she was suicidal and ended up disappearing, I want to think she got away, that she didn't kill herself.. damn she was cute and I once asked her if she'd let me stay at her house if I visit her and said yes. Fuck. Also another girl was interested in me and was white too, but fucked it up a while ago bc of my current gf so nah, she's so nice

From my experience? It's most definitely a step up.

If you have a son with a ugly beta white guy, you'd have a rather ugly son. Chances of that son having kids with a decent white girl are going to be low.

But if you have kids with an alpha Latino guy, you'd just have an slightly tan son. Chances of that son having kids with a decent white girl are just as good as any alpha white guy. (Given that the son is also Alpha)

>If you have a son with a ugly beta white guy, you'd have a rather ugly son. Chances of that son having kids with a decent white girl are going to be low.
Or you'd have another Dylan Roof instead of a normal, athletic, handsome soccer-playing chad named Julio

I know it happens, but
1:The original claim made it more of a universal statement. "Rich white girls love us". No they don't, some do, but not all. You could say the same about literally any combination. "Black girls love asian men" or even specific groups, "Swedish girls love Greek men" and then produce hundreds of pictures. It's not like all black girls love asian men, or like all Swedish girls love Greek men.
2: You come off as ultra insecure because no secure male would care so much about what some random internet strangers think.
>equally
Nope, by virtue of being a homo you are an additional step below.

>Nope, by virtue of being a homo you are an additional step below.
there is nothing wrong with being a homo if you are a non white

You would be surprised.
Stereotypes aside white girls do like tan skin guys.

If you wanna talk stereotypes then I would say white girls dont date white guys anymore. Because white guys are pathetic sissies and the ones that arent sissies are cucks.

We all can rely on stereotypes to help us sleep at night.

Better than living in a black neighborhood tho

Im also half spic but im 5'2

30+ tall beaner here. Still a virgin, can confirm OPs fears and suspicions.

How tall? I'm 6'4" and can confirm height doesn't do shit for us. People only talk to us to use us to reach for something on the top shelf that they can't get.

Attached: 1552251953849.gif (550x400, 287K)

6'1'' All it's gotten me is dirty and/or scared looks from women. At least once a week I have women turn around suddenly and with pure fear if I walk behind them. Since I live in a large US city, its unavoidable but it still hurts every time.

It's not just what random internet strangers think. It's a general trend to shit on Mexican men everywhere from movies to real life and make us seem as non-sexual beings who are too brown, dumb, foreign, and manlet to ever get a non-stereotypical (native, short, ugly, stupid woman with braids named Lupe) which negatively affects my ability to get laid irl.

>At least once a week I have women turn around suddenly and with pure fear if I walk behind them.
IKTF. I'm in Canada and surrounded by very short asians so I stick out like crazy. People think I'm a native so they stay clear from me even more, the only advantage is the real natives don't harass me even when they're drunk.

italy, greece, spain, portugal, etc

just say latin, the english word, latino is spanish

None of those people look anything like that though.

kek on what planet
closest thing to white this guy can claim is mestizo. but even then... those lips and nose hold him back from even that.

catalonians are not white, they are hispanic

Op here that isn't me nigger I look white and have never been called or thought of as Hispanic in my life I'm just short

>those lips and nose hold him back from even that.
I think you mean "castizo", unless you mean he's a Zambo or whatever the word is for Amerindians + White + African. I don't know man, indo and white is enough to make someone look really funky.

Portugal is actually niggerer than Mexico

Attached: fifa2018.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Spain seems whiter.

Attached: 1489745865_924381_1489747652_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Iberians are white.
Is this the part where we post national teams and pretend that the Africans in them somehow represent the genetic history of an entire people?

Attached: La France.jpg (615x409, 70K)

Greeks don't look that Mexican save for the ones who have mustaches.

Attached: uefa.png (928x529, 173K)

all of them look like sandniggers

Italians look pretty Mexican, to be honest.

This is the part where your ass starts burning in impotent rage, Keith

Attached: italia.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

that's not true, iberians are mixed. South europeans are mixed.

Who the fuck is Keith?

Try being in a small town ass hole at least you get to be born in Cali Texas or Arizona REEEEE

Attached: 4C0DEEAF-553E-41FB-9565-29ABD365083A.jpg (236x177, 8K)

JUST WALK YOU FUCKING NIGGER
HOW DO YOU THINK HUMANS LEFT AFRICA IN THE FIRST PLACE?

The coexistence and melting pot is working I see

Well you shouldn't have fiddled with those kids if you didn't wanted to be under house arrest in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: 1552759653941.jpg (470x521, 43K)

>Posting present day soccer teams to represent what the actual people look like.

Reminder that every European countries natives are "white"
Also, bleach an Amerindian today, pic related

Attached: Mestiso_1770.jpg (1250x1050, 723K)

I wish I got house arrest its shorter and comfier

I don't know why you included my post since it was specifically saying how dumb it is to post sport teams with africans and then use that to make comments about the native populations of those countries.

I'm Hispanic and I'm fucking sick of all the Mexicans living in LA.
Not even other Hispanics in general. Actual Mexican nationals speaking Spanish and clogging up the freeways.

I think Hispanics make the hottest shemales even hotter then Asian ladyboys that one positive thing

Attached: c0683c700e4c2e5eb78a43ab77c17902.21.jpg (488x366, 23K)

>shouting at gringos in Spanish
Does he know?

Attached: 1446764185847.png (817x669, 272K)

hispanics arent even a race.
theres nothing in common between some 5'2" dirt-brown indio and some enrique iglesias looking ass.