What ever happened to the lain suicide cult?

What ever happened to the lain suicide cult?

Shit has been dead forever now, ever since the "unlink", but I know there's some news on it that I'm not seeing. I was able to dig up scraps about tsuki requesting help from other people and the fact that the server is in maintenance mode now proves he is probably not locked up which i had first assumed. i'd register on rocketchat and attempt to extract information but that's impossible now and they're pretty hostile to outsiders there from what i observed

Attached: suicidecult.png (512x512, 23K)

it was a failed larp and now it just seems like a secret circle jerk of sorts

His followers were slowly falling away for a while. It was kind of a small group of people on the top and the rest kind of aimlessly posting, anyway.
I'm sure it was just another schizophrenic episode that made him abandon the project... for now

Tsuki dissapeared, and a discord was formed, but it was just followers of tsuki, without his constant presence, i got banned from inactivity, i did the link thingy at the begining just in case so i had access but that was it, lol

What about the website? How did it get into maintenance mode after PMR2 had been active for a while? Did tsuki disappear before or after the maintenance mode enable?

Can you all fuck of? Jesus christ you guys are obsessed

Attached: 1551577554586.png (439x588, 404K)

He didn't even abandon it, I'm not sure what you're on about. He's pretty active still

I want to pour my hot seed into Nico's womb

I mean, no duh

Attached: 1547090645772.jpg (1183x1311, 182K)

Haven't been a part of it for a while, was just going off of what OP said.

Attached: 1520664702043.png (486x659, 14K)

speaking of weird schizophrenics on the internet, what happened to the wing-user guy? im guessing his threads got nuked by the rules

Yea, I can tell, you fucking retard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>you fucking retard
The only tard here is you, cultist.

>wing-user
Never heard of him. Can you elaborate what made him special?

Dont name call ppl, The Tsuki Project is a nice community, altho odd

I 2nd this

since you seem a little more knowledgeable could you answer a few questions? i jumped in the chats every now and then but kept getting removed due to inactivity because i'd just lurk the whole time.

why the fuck is pmr2 taking so long? why is the wiki not being updated recently? outwardly it really appears as if the whole anime suicide cult just died.

it was some user who claimed he could see wings on people, he seemed pretty cool but he was probably just a meme larper since he didn't really exhibit any other symptoms of a psychotic disorder

>What ever happened to the lain suicide cult?
>Shit has been dead forever now

Attached: 263799840430735c2d756042e0741003-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

>Shit has been dead forever now
The unlink happened and it saw a small explosion of migrant activity. not really that small. there's still a little community there, or at least, there was last i checked

He was probably laughing at the fact that you're surprised a suicide cult suddenly went inactive, user.

>Dont name call ppl, The Tsuki Project is a nice community, altho odd
No, you're fucking retarded and you're all faggots. I've seen your discussions.

Attached: unknown.png (512x512, 57K)

Oh, I was part of the tsuki project.

Tsuki started to be a shill and some other stuff and disappeared. Still chat with some of the people sometime. 019 checking in btw.

fugg. i wanted to see what happened when PMR2 moved out and registrations opened again. been diligently checking the site every so often to see if it had

what about maintenance mode? what's that all about? was that enabled after his disappearance by an admin or did he do it himself?

Shhh... Don't tell him that the leaders of pseudonymous cults are always literally insane. It's a funny joke to be part of "cult" till someone starts to knock on windows for fun.

Attached: röökisale.jpg (368x614, 36K)

it gave alot of people hope for a decent "afterlife" I'm crushing cans when I'm telling you that it helped me focus on myself alot.With stuff like this there always is some retarded drama. Now though there are only a few active, which is good.
I still miss you 3 I hope youre doing well