25+ Thread

Why do these keep dying?

Attached: 1546679292160.jpg (429x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

25+ posters on Jow Forums are an endangered species
The average on this board is probably 18 and below.

What? 25+ used to always hit 300+ replies not too long ago

What happened

They keep dying because half the user base is horny 18/19 year olds that have never experienced true pain and suffering.

I don't usually post much in them other than replying to other people's posts. It brings me down a bit to get too involved or think about my own problems.

Attached: rainy madmen.jpg (3000x2000, 796K)

It is kind of a morose atmosphere. I get relating to others but when we all have the same exact problems all day every day with no hope in sight it's kind hard to get excited to post in yet another thread.

Yeah I get that, most of us don't make much progress so it'd be posting much the same things.

I do have a story since last time though if you lads want.

I applied for a kind of minor 'tism bux here in the UK. Went to a meeting at citizen's advice since if you get them to write it you have more chance of it getting approved.
It turned into a couple of hours of me being interrogated about every aspect of my life and things I struggle with. I'd answer that I think I do okay with this or that, and my dad who was with me would then correct me, from a normal person's standpoint, about how utterly useless I am.

I get that they were both trying to help, and pitching things in the worst way will improve my chances, but it still felt pretty bad. I've always thought I cope pretty well and could live alone and travel and stuff if I just had the money, but after this I wasn't so sure. They mentioned a couple of times how people think they can cope fine but it's more just because they cut off any aspects of life that they don't cope with. For example not going out, not using buses, not trying to make friends etc.

Came out of the meeting feeling like I've been lying to myself about what I could do if I had the funds/opportunities to, and that really I'm just a retarded manchild with no friends, no future, and I'm just a burden on my family. Felt pretty bad man. It's notoriously hard to get those kind of neetbux too so it might all have been for nothing, we'll see in a few weeks.

Attached: 1515323156343.jpg (498x663, 50K)

im 18 but ive been shitting up this board as an underagefag for a little over 4 years now. please be patient for the zoomer takeover, gramps

>28
>Work two evenings a week at a gormet burger place
>Show up for shift tonight
>"Sorry user we don't need you tonight it's really slow, try again on Wednesday"
>Go home and realize it won't be a slow night at all
>they just didn't want me around
>They have a bar and serve alcohol there
>It's st. Patrick's day
>Sigh
>Yet another year I'll be spending it alone

These need to be for 30 and over only.

There should be a 20+ thread

get off my lawn you fucking zoomer

Every thread has these posts or the "I'm only XX age, can I post here?"
Just post what you want here and don't make you age an issue, if you're close enough it shouldn't be a problem.

> Came out of the meeting feeling like I've been lying to myself about what I could do if I had the funds/opportunities to, and that really I'm just a retarded manchild with no friends, no future, and I'm just a burden on my family. Felt pretty bad man. It's notoriously hard to get those kind of neetbux too so it might all have been for nothing, we'll see in a few weeks.

The point of the neetbux is to give you the time to improve and ensure that if you stumble, you won't starve or anything. Instead of think of this as a test you have failed, think of it as a starting point from which you can work towards the goals that do motivate you.

18+ thread???? when??? croissant

>tfw no 25+ bf who wants an 18 yr old gf

most people that go looking for neetbux don't want to improve and have nothing that motivates them. its not so much that they're worried about stumbling, its that they don't want to get up in the first place.

if you want to argue that these people don't deserve the assistance, then okay, but you can't really keep them out while still helping the "deserving" people who do have ambition. If you want to leave the lazy neets to their fate then you have to leave the merely unfortunate to their fate as well.

wait patiently for those replies, little tranny

>tfw just want a small, nice and lovely bf who doesn't mind that I am +25

>if you want to argue that these people don't deserve the assistance, then okay, but you can't really keep them out while still helping the "deserving" people who do have ambition. If you want to leave the lazy neets to their fate then you have to leave the merely unfortunate to their fate as well.

I don't mind paying a little extra tax to support a doomer if it will help out a bloomer, to be honest. If anything, the doomer needs to relief from pain even more. But I understand not everyone feels that way and that's okay.

Yeah that's the way I'm thinking of it. I don't want or plan on being on it long term, just helping me after being unable to work from health problems it'd be great. I want to get a better job than I used to have, something that will let me not stress so much but still get some money and independence, and if this thing gets approved it'll really help.
It just got me down a bit them pointing out how from a normal person point of view I really don't live that great of a life, and then all the second guessing and wondering if I'm the man I thought I was or could be yknow.

Attached: hana.jpg (714x910, 424K)

>25 years old
>in med school
it's an abstract kind of feel

31 in a couple of weeks almost dead inside

i feel like if i was a tranny i would get much more attention and i know i should feel bad for thinking that but

>It just got me down a bit them pointing out how from a normal person point of view I really don't live that great of a life, and then all the second guessing and wondering if I'm the man I thought I was or could be yknow.

I hear you. Stuff like that can feel like splash of cold water in your face. But we are the men we are, and we don't get a chance to try on being someone else. The way I think of it, there's only a narrow band of possible lives for me, so I have to do everything I can to live the best life that is possible for me. I'm sure that even if your life is bad by normie standards it might be possible to make it a lot better by your standards, and who's laughing then?

>Why do these keep dying?
It's a metaphor for the slow march of time and our inevitable decline into senility and death as the potential we never knew we had slowly drains away.

Because zoomers bitch you the fuck out for admitting you had sex ten years ago.

t. twenty-nine forever neet abnormalfaggot

inb4 woo woo wooo robot gatekeeping morons

I'm a massive nostalgiafag and I really want someone my age to reminisce about the 90s with. Most oldfags would be thrilled for a teen gf but I guess I'm autistic.

You're old enough to not fall for such awful bait faggot. She's, even if real, breaking the thread's subject, and you just derailed it.

You had better at least be 'xer'.

pretty much this

sick of being told i'm a normie by sixteen year old children who'll be doing med and cs degrees and fucking their loving gfs in two years

Nah I've tried dating zoomer girls and it's like trying to communicate with an alien species. It's weird as shit, because zoomer dudes are still dudes, but the chicks may as well be chia pets. Then again maybe it's because comprehending the noise that women make has never been my strong point, and my interest in trying is almost gone.

Attached: 1550167136692.jpg (767x634, 265K)

Is starting med school at 26 lame? I fucked up a few years.

doing med school is never lame
assuming what you're talking about is actual med school and not premed

>I'm a massive nostalgiafag and I really want someone my age to reminisce about the 90s with.
Same here, I want someone 30+ at least, but you know there's no one left at this point.

It is. Ihave my Bachelor's at least.

What, don't wanna date the single mom with pink hair and a triforce neck tat?

In which case it's lame until you get into real med.
If you never get into real med then you're just wasting your time
Better than being a wageslave well into your thirties though

then post contact info and you're good

Oh I would, but it's not like she wants me.

Because us literal oldfags don't want to talk. We just want to die.

>What happened
Underage normalfags got tired of larping as adults. That's what happened.

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

be

They have them on adv. Oldfags like slower boards like from back in the day with less bait like back in the day.