Financially successful virgins vs. burnout chads

What the fuck gives? I see all these posters saying they have good salaries, their own place, just materially successful in general, yet they're fucking virgins or horrible with women.

conversely, I've fucked 50 roasters + 50ish prostitutes yet I have a worthless degree, only 2 years of work history total, and my "potential" is probably gonna amount to teaching english overseas because I can't even make it in America.

Why the fuck isn't there anyone who fuck's a lot of girls AND is successful. Why are there so many absolute fucking DWEEBS who have all this cash just to be fucking losers with it? God this shit makes me wanna jump off a cliff.

Attached: 1548798074635.jpg (604x453, 116K)

Yup that's me, $250k software engineer but looking at my face makes women dry up instantly.

I would trade for an attractive face any day.

>a lot of girls AND is successful
President Donald J. Trump comes to mind.

I make $130k + bonus, I slept around a lot in high school and college, and married a virgin with huge tits. I don't know if that qualifies me as the kind of person you're looking for but that's who I am.

you're an outlier. congratulations my man. i can't imagine getting married

150k annual income, 22yo - lost virginity a month ago, things are looking up but at the same time I feel like I'm hitting my GDE and I'll never be happy.

Attached: Sakura-Brother-cardcaptor-sakura-2779659-500-296.jpg (500x296, 122K)

How the fuck do you earn 150k at 22? At 30 alright, but 22?

You can afford to buy an attractive face.

Financially successful chad here. Someone who is successful financially is way less likely to be a virgin. If he is then he is a volcel.

Its 'cause they're lying about their income and wealth

>Why the fuck isnt there anyone who fucks a lot of girls AND is successful
Because theyre too busy fucking a lot of girls and being successful to post here
What a shitty thread
Use your advanced virgin brain 4 once

Attached: 0F1263DC-9923-48ED-8C69-10BA2FBE22A4.jpg (1079x1090, 96K)

Not at all.
t. code monkey permavirgin asian male

So what made you decide to be a volcel?

You can literally just get surgeries to make yourself beautiful.

Manly jaw, attractive nose, clear skin, etc
You can even hire a personal fitness trainer to help you get in shape.

Unless youre just larping.

>You can literally just get surgeries to make yourself beautiful.

So I can spend a vast amount of money and endure multiple painful recoveries just to gain the superficial approval of women?

That's what I would've done. I almost did it too without even having a job.

Now I'm dealing with it.

To be fair unless you get these women pregnant the sex won't matter in the end.

I'm not sure it's a worthwhile investment, to be honest. If I'm going to get a fake substitute for actual love, I may as well get a love doll that's ten times cheaper and is sure to look past my glaring emotional issues.

Well you implied you gave enough og a shit about what women think of your hideous face so I assumed youd be open to a viable solution.

Women spend hours getting ready in the morning. Even 18 year old girls are getting botox and fillers these days. Looks are important. But surely you're a special boy who deserves someone who can look past your rat face.

>fake substitute for actual love

Grow up, love is mostly attraction and lust.

I never claimed by desire was reasonable or attainable, only that looking better will not help me achieve it, and thus it's not worth the effort.

>Min wagie virgin
Never going to make it