be me

> be me
> white
> 5'7 manlets
> 4 inch dicklet
> Fat hands, chubby feet
> Mfw I'll never have a qt mixed race weeb gf
Is there a worse life than this?

Attached: 1546387733601.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you got absolutely screwed genetically my god

>fat hands, chubby feet
k balloon boy

I've tried working out but I still haven't grown an inch. Does taking HGT help with this?

I heard living in a small town can be bad

At least you don't live in a small town.

Attached: 1552637024950.png (400x386, 238K)

lmfao user stop he's already dead

RIP townlets

> Lives in Saginaw, MI
> 50% black, 30% Latino
> Be manlet, dicklet
Kill me

Im 5 7 with a 6.5 inch cock. Cock length is irrelevant. We lost at the beginning senpai.

Originally my post was, "Stop being a bitch." Apparently that is unoriginal. I'm 5'7". I've had sex with dozens of women. Chadlet I guess...get in shape. GET IN SHAPE. Start lifting. Start doing cardio, start eating better.

Your cock length doesn't matter at all for getting women!!!! It's the very last thing they find out. Focus on what gets you to the point where they feel your penis

I'm a townlet. It's over

Having a big dick is nice I guess. There are some women that find it painful though. One added bonus is she won't ever complain about anal.

Why are you always so absurdly specific in gf requests?

Honestly though, the important thing is to love yourself. If you don't love yourself, there is no way you can love another person. Also, if you can't love yourself, how can you expect another person to love you?

I'm 6ft1 with a 4inch weewee and I feel the same. Maybe we're just stuck in our own heads bros

Attached: 1550704988286.png (785x757, 267K)

Idealgf is that you???

Get out there an look user
U can do it >:))

how about living in a 3rd world shithole ?

you're literally me except I'm 5'6"
my gf is asleep next to me, she has to work at 6:30
she makes almost twice what I do

good times

He'd be normal a few hundred years ago his genes are just a little beta and weak.

Like my own. I am a 5/10 5'8 manlet. Small frame. Low IQ. Neurotypical but socially stunted. Thankfully I have a pretty long dick. Other than that I suck.

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

ak

Attached: join now 11.png (1080x657, 959K)

most black girls will even the most average white dudes. you'll be fine.

Go on a diet and hit the gym fatty.

you mind taking a dick pic and posting it here op? i'd like to compare it to mine.

get with even* i mean

If you're white you can get a 6/10 black chick without trying

Just because your white. seriously weeb black chicks hate being black so much they'll settle for a 1/10 white loser I see it all the fucking time this is coming from a black guy

These. Being an average white guy will get you a top tier non-white girl with ease.

I seen a hot black nerdy black chick with a white balding short chubby dude wearing a Pokmon shirt at the mall today she was wrapped around him like he was a chad I can't understand how someone like him could get an attractive gf but I only fat land whales are interested in me blows my mind all the time

Man fuck that. I've been trying to date and haven't gotten shit. I'm broke af tho. I lowered my standards am currently talking to the person. I mean it's kinda depressing but what can you do.

I'm going to die alone. After a deep meditation, in which I have released all Earthly burdens.

We all die alone man. Finding peace is important though. I've got a lot of conflict inside me for years and years now.

>We all die alone.
You don't die alone. You as a human, can die surrounded by family. Your ability to think coherently, will leave you long before your senses do.

Fair enough. Me personally though, death seems like an ultimately violent and confusing experience in general. I'd hope it would just be quick. And I don't place a huge importance on family anymore. I'm a loner.

It's hard not to become this way after years of bullshit. I mean I been through a lot of lows. Little highs. But mostly lows. I'm not old but older and it's really frustrating.

I would like fall in love again with that perfect girl. I wanna feel special and wanted. I dont like that I'm in this spot right now.

The moments leading up to death are scary. It actually just starts to feel like you are really lightweight and then you pass out. Then a lightshow happens, some random thoughts are triggered incoherently. Like when you dream. You never notice when it goes blank. Because you can't experience what isn't there.

Death is the least terrifying thing in existence. Dying can be the most terrifying thing in existence.

Yeah not existing doesn't bother me it's just the pain and process of dying. Especially if there's some sort of anticipation like when you realize "oh shit".

Fuck that.

My situation is worse
>In love with a woman that has an avoidant personality.
That means:
>She stops sex and intimacy completely
>Is more prone to cheating
>Is going to work to actively sabotage the relationship
>Every time we get close she stops all communication sometimes for days at a time
FUCK MY LIFE

bruh if you're older than 17-18 then no. Could take mk677 if you want for a year or 2 but if you're even older than 20 then definitely not

>avoidant
>more prone to cheating
definitely cannot be both of these things

As in they avoid deep intimacy in a relationship and instead prefer shallow casual sex.

oh so you're just getting fucked over by a bitch she's not AvPD

No they fit pretty much all of the AvPD criteria. I was trying to explain that these negative traits make the situation even worse.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a small favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server p-please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

-s

Attached: join akarin 19.png (320x378, 219K)