You're 27

>You're 27
>You look 16
>and you act 13
This is the curse of the babyface. You get treated like a kid, so you start acting like one.

Attached: AudreyHepburn1.jpg (1920x1200, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw looked like an adult at 13

>curse
but it's not? people don't expect that much from you and when you do something mature, they will think you're pretty good instead of just a baby that can get pushed around

I looked 11 at 16. Something happened shorty after and now at 22, I look 30. I prefer looking younger. I think it is my long hair and moustache. Also might be my autism jeans

Attached: 458FDE94-72CE-4545-8224-7A9574571352.jpg (408x520, 35K)

I kind of know this feel. Just turned 29 and I look about 26 now with some stubble.

I do remember though at 27 I'd get 18-19 all the time.

It's better than being 19 and looking 25
Fuck everything.

Attached: 1552806255898.png (472x480, 353K)

>look young
>get treated with mercy
Wow boo fucking hoo.

But I want to be respected.

Sounds like it should be the other way mate. The girls like mature looking guys.

No girls prefer me.

you literally hit it on the nose, im turning 27 this year and I still look 16. KHV obviously, women dont like little boys

Men and masculinity is not respected. The women and children get to have boats and the men drown retard. Go buy a truck and a gun if you need phallic compensation for your retardation that having a literal good looking face is bad. You can date prime teens if you really look young.

>babyface = good looking
lol you fell for the Hollywood meme. babyface just means you look young, not that you look like 16 y/o justin bieber.

Attached: otjov6o6jqu11.jpg (1080x926, 73K)

Why would you want to look old when the best looking females are teens though and most teens don't date three years above their age? Dumb ass.

Babyface sucks fucking ass. You're not taken seriously or given respect by anyone. I've noticed people continue to act and treat me like I'm the age I look even though they KNOW I'm not. Plus obviously women aren't attracted to guys that look like children. Maybe you can get away with it if you're tall but if you're babyface + manlet then it's game fucking over. Fucking shit sucks.

>23
>people think Im just a really built high schooler
>learned how to act more adult than the adults around me
>had a bartender refuse to serve me in front of some people recently
>everyone looked at him, then at me
>scowl at him and tell him that I have a degree in economics
>people look at him, he rolls his eyes, says hes keeping my ID
>tell him he has no right and that Ill call the cops
>he tells me to do it, and I do
>cop car swings by and we get everything figured out
>they tell him that he cant just take peoples licenses away like that
>he has to get me the beer I ordered
>dont leave a tip

Because, as you said, most teens don't date three years above their age. So you're too old for those girls and look too young to catch the attention of women your own age.

if you're young but look older, that means you look masculine at the very least. looking old but masculine is much better than being an ugly babyface.
you keep equating babyface with some justin bieber teen dream when most robots with babyfaces are also ugly. there is literally nothing worse than being young-looking and UGLY, it means you look like a school shooter.

>24
>banned off tinder for "being a minor"
>what grade are you in?
>people telling me I will be thankful for it, eventually

Attached: dow.jpg (711x620, 62K)

That doesn't make any sense faggot.

Babyface isn't ugly, just angelic. Being attracted to masculinity is literal fetishism. Females are the attractive sex, males attract through accomplishments.

>also ugly
Ugly is ugly. Don't bitch about being short and girl when you are really simply fucking ugly, you disingenuous goblins.

Yes it does, unless you intend to lie about your age. I wouldn't do that.

>facebook app that bans people that look young
>it's for sex

So homosexual it's almost funny. Why even bring up such a faggoty thing?

its better to be masculine-ugly then babyface-ugly. if you're the latter you get shit on by both men and women since no one respects you.

That other guy wasn't me. During the conversation I briefly mentioned in the OP, a girl said I have a nice face. But I don't want to date a teen. I want someone I can relate to. Internally, when I'm alone, my thoughts and feelings aren't those of a teen. I've been through a lot. And I've always struggled. I can't relate to someone who still lives off their parents' teet. That might be hard for this board to relate to, I know. Looks aren't the be all end all.

>turning 24 in May
>easily pass for an athletic 16-17 year old
Make it stop lads

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

ce

Attached: join now 5.png (1080x657, 959K)