Daily reminder to check your tires

Daily reminder to check your tires.

Attached: 6998032.jpg (1200x1150, 162K)

friendly reminder that those pads they put just inside your wheel that clamp down on a round silver thing are basically a huge microphone that sends everything you say to the NSA

I want the government to track me in case I go missing.

Why wouldn't they just put it somewhere you cant see it

OP is woke.
They come off pretty easily with pliers
Don't go to a mechanic to take them off, they have been brainwashed and will only lie to you and say it's a bad idea.

>implying they're not the reason you went missing

Attached: image.jpg (1024x579, 210K)

Mechanic kek

>tfw it doesn't matter what's on my tires because the dentist implanted devices in my teeth

hurr surely he did it cus he wus bad at sports, all gud ppl gud at sports jus like us, he was just bullied n thts why this happens!!

This planet is ridiculous.

This, I don't understand why anyone actually thinks they're safe when the government has already put nanobots in the water supply that infiltrate your body and literally build camera structures on top of your optical nerves and start harvesting your memories for big data.

Sometimes they put them inside the wheel too.
You can also just cut the wire which disables the gps

Attached: DE0A4AFA-C440-4339-B8C4-E5ED2A29340C.jpg (450x600, 35K)

down with big data!

I'm sure too many people know they're weights. I'm not sure what purpose they serve however.
And I'm sure you'd get a few retards remove them but not many

they stop the wheel from wobbling, they balance the wheel

Thanks for the tip user, I cut them off on my mom's car so the government won't track her, I can't wait to surprise her when she comes home from work tomorrow :)

I don't get the point of these.
Surely by now we can manufacture tyres that are balanced.

They're to balance the wheel when it's spinning. I used to fit them in a tyre shop, we'd have a tray of them different weights and you would spin the wheel on a machine and it would tell you where its balancing was off and you'd fit those counterweights

basic sense kek

I think you replied to the wrong thread friend, but you're welcome to stay here if you'd like. No need to get riled up over whatever NZfag bait they have today.

Attached: image.jpg (768x990, 381K)

>Surely by now we can manufacture tyres that are balanc

yes we manufacture balanced wheels.
and yes, we manufacture balanced tyres.

guess what happens when you slap them togehter?

Attached: 1531858687464.jpg (1024x986, 55K)

>yes we manufacture balanced wheels.
>and yes, we manufacture balanced tyres.
>guess what happens when you slap them togehter?
Well assuming we are in a discussion of balanced wheels and balanced tyres the nature of these objects when having been in a slapped-together condition by performing the action of slapping-together of balanced wheels of balanced tyres together in a dynamically creative fashion, in which the action of slapping-together of balanced wheels with balanced tyres should create a condition of the physical objects previously unknown, we can theorize on the consequences of the slapping-together act which this performing decision and action causes in terms of the post-slapping condition of the wheels and tyres (both in a balanced state): The decision to slap-together balanced wheels and balanced tyres which have been manufactured lies with the party whom currently holds the objects in their posession for it is within their authority to perform the action of slapping-together balanced wheels and balanced tyres or not, so we can assume the nature of balanced wheels and balanced tyres post-slapping condition is subject of a discussion currently being held, but further conclusions are needed