Quiting McJob

So I have a shift in a few hours but I'm thinking I might just not go. Is there even any downside to quiting without a weeks notice? It's not like I'll have that on my resume

Attached: 1551448991580.png (631x595, 190K)

Nah everyone does that

This, just take your uniform back.
Why you quitting btw?

I just can't be bothered, I don't NEED the job since I get a student loan so what's the point in me McSlaving for 10 hours when I dont want to

You can quit without notice, just make sure you return your uniform, tell the manager and snap a pic of where you left it.

Some mccucks withhold your final pay until they get their uniform back. Walk in before your shift, uniform in a bag, drop it off and snap a pic so they cant fuck you over.

After that, depending you might have to go back in and pick up your final paycheque, they may or my not direct deposit it.

You can do it user!!! Thats how i did it and it worked perfectly!!!

Attached: 1551555437695.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

You say that but in a few months you'll be BROKE again with no savings.

>tfw gotta mcwage in less than 3 hours, and mommy isn't even up yet to cook me my tendies

Attached: 27e.png (593x635, 210K)

I'll hand in the uniform some other time
If I don't get my paycheck on time I will personally fuck up that store

Attached: 1550578163325.jpg (499x481, 28K)

I'm already broke with no savings, just not broke enough to need to McCuck myself
Same, but as you can see I'm not going, why on't you join me?

Attached: 1550468592497.jpg (489x499, 27K)

>Student loan

Your future self will thank you for having less debt when you're done with school. If you can suck it up now your life will be better later.

>your life will be better later
How will making a few shekels help me?

Give me a good reason and I might stay

its money even if it is minimum wage

Attached: 1550582102012.jpg (677x689, 95K)

nigga call in sick

It's times like these I'm beyond grateful to have neetbux, if you play your cards right you can have the NEET life as well user

Attached: 8u3qCoZ.png (866x764, 755K)

But I did that last week user, would it be safe to do again?

Attached: 1552916128849.png (640x626, 97K)

I'm 100% the papers you signed stated that you and the employer agree to an "at will" employment meaning you can quit or be fired whenever with or without reason.

Tl;dr no

If it's just a McJob then there's no real downside. Besides, would your McManager give you 2 weeks McNotice before he McFires you?

people are literally retarded if they WANT to work these days and not just because they have to
I have decided to do EVERYTHING to get neetbux, but, as you say, playing the cards righ tfirst and foremost
wagecucking post 1970 is slavery
I'd rather be a serf in Christian medieval Europe than this incel. hellhole social media existence with nothing but whores and criminal minorities around

you'd have to be really stupid or a lucky sob with one of those extremely overpaid, cushy office jobs to think otherwise

Attached: NEET supremacy.jpg (609x664, 248K)

Wh....what are u gonna do user?
Another nz mosque?

Attached: 1490501610641.jpg (1024x734, 456K)

>student loan
Dont you have to make monthly payments on that shit?

Quitting a job sounds like a bad idea as a student with loan debt.
Do you still live with your mom and dad?
Do you even have a back up job in mind?

Attached: 68405.jpg (700x700, 62K)

I have been thinking of just taking up a bunch of loans all over europe and the us, cash withdrawal and then fuck you

I mean, in the US you don't even have to show ID to take up a loan, do you?

Student loans work differently in Europe since college is either really cheap or free. Many countries even make them illegal like Japan for example.

In the US, you can take out a student loan with shitty credit and they still dont gaf.

But you WILL have to pay it all back.

I don't have to start paying it back until 3 years and i have to be earning 22K+
Earning shit pay now makes absolutely no diffrene because I still pay the same amount at I don't ay until I get a real job

Attached: 1549920936879.jpg (1505x2125, 799K)

>3 yrs
I was under the impression you had at best a few months grace period until they started demanding payments.

>But you WILL have to pay it all back.
wasn't talking about student loans but loans in general
in any case, how DO they make you pay it back if you have no income, can't prove it was you, you have no finances, they have no idea what country you live in

and even if interpol somehow was given notice of you for "stealing" 100K dollars or so in loans, how will interpol find you? and then, when and if you are caught, how much time in prison will they even give you for a white collar crime?

Not OP, but having a job while going to college (which is what I'm assuming the student loan is for) makes him less likely to pass due to less focus and being exhausted most of the time.