Would it bother you if you found out your gf's ex had a huge dick?

Would it bother you if you found out your gf's ex had a huge dick?

Attached: oa4k3ymqdjl11.jpg (2320x3088, 467K)

>your gf
That's assuming a Iot.

Yes. I wanted to go out with a girl and shoot for a relationship, but we were out with friends and were talking about exes and she mentionted that her ex was huge. I gave up that point and cried jerking my 4 incher.

Is this real? Do girls actually talk to their friends about the dicks they've taken?

probably not all girls but yeah some are not afraid to talk about shit like that

girl i knew described her bfs dick as nice and that they could suck on it all day.

Where did you get this pic from user?

Apparently I'm the largest I'm 6 inches

They all do this, then have the gall to act offended when males talk about the girls they've fucked. If you've ever been with a female there's a 100% chance she's told her friends every graphic detail of the encounter, including your dick size, how long you lasted, if you were good. It's disgusting.

The cuckold subreddit. That's her bf on the left and her lover on the right.
t. cuck

mfw my dicksize is closer to the left dick than the right dick

Attached: cope.png (1000x747, 519K)

>I'm the largest
Oh you poor innocent child

Don't worry user, you can still participate

Attached: feels_good_to_be_the.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

>me
>gf
yes OP, this is very realistic

You guys remember when the world was a place that generally fostered niceness and positive feelings?
Yeah
Yeah me neither
>mfw literally alive in the world

Attached: 1539284759934.jpg (480x522, 19K)

>tfw have a mutilated virgin penis

Attached: chad schlong.png (852x719, 174K)

I'm not interested in sex anymore so I doubt it would be an issue

Despite what media portrays, women are actually more detail oriented about their sexual encounters. Men will just say "yeah we fucked" then get some high fives but no one really wants to hear details about their guy friend getting his nut off
Women will go into details more often and discuss kissing skill, dick size, endurance, etc

>clean shaven
So chad is faggot?

>Match with some girl on tinder
>She says she is married but wants to spice her sex life
>Exchange nudes, she is chubby but nice tits
>She claims my dick is way bigger than her husbands.
>Arrange to meet because she lives on a different city
>She finds out she is pregnant and decides that she needs to focus only on her husband now.
>Never get to meet her in person
At least I have a bigger dick, right?

this guy has excellent thighs with sexy body hair and a nice big cock to boot. some guys have it all.

>Would it bother you if you found out your gf's ex had a huge dick?
Not an issue at all as I only date qt virgins i intend to marry
I would be more concerned about how i found out my gf's ex had a huge dick

Attached: I+laughed+_49a6cbf2fd4d485849402062e494a35b.jpg (1000x620, 98K)

yes. that is probably most likely the reason why women with multiple partners are so prone to divorces.

"Honey, it's only the perspective". That's the word that my mom always said to my dad.

Attached: 38f1c82c-0260-4e75-9a10-4669854d84de.png (393x544, 136K)

>she mentioned that her ex was hug
See this is the fucked up part. It wouldn't be such a deal if you just found out from someone else but its always the gf or wife that tells you this shit. They not only are commenting on how big he is but telling you and everyone around you have a small dick in comparison.

Wait, are you telling me that I was sexting your mom?

>dating a non-virgin
with oregano

Attached: 1537724757898.png (720x720, 636K)

why should it matter, the relationship is only going to consist of tease and denial and pegging

his body is repulsive and he's probably a retard but that is a nice cock

As an Uber driver who picks up flocks of THOT passengers out on the town with their girl friends. Yes. They talk about their ex's dicks. Constantly. They even have names for specific dick types.
Surprisingly, 90% of their favorite dick type is medium length, but really fat. They call it the chode.
They lament the loss of a chode as if it were the McRib.

Disgusting toenails tho

If your gf has taken someone elses dick shes not relationship material

>They lament the loss of a chode as if it were the McRib.

Attached: 2056641388.jpg (500x334, 107K)

>it's not gymrat body therefore it's not attractive
spotted the fag

Fuck it's jarring to suddenly imagine them as real people. The mindset of everyone involved. The cuck, how hasn't he killed himself/gf/lover? The gf, how does she proceed to live her life in this wacko circumstance? The lover, how does he not feel the slightest bit awkward knowing this bf is likely on the verge of suicide all the time? How do these people mentally justify all this?

Obviously it's the cuck's fetish so it turns him on. The other guy and the girl are both into it. Based on their posts it sounds like all three of them are really enjoying the setup.

Not everyone thinks the same way as you, user.